Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Top APC Chieftain Organises Rally For Peter Obi, Disowns Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top APC Chieftain Organises Rally For Peter Obi, Disowns Tinubu (3160 Views)

Peter Obi Disowns Obidients Who Insult Pastor Adeboye, Others / Top APC Politicians, Thousands of Supporters Join PDP (Pictures) / Malami Son's Wedding: Ganduje Hosts Top APC Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top APC Chieftain Organises Rally For Peter Obi, Disowns Tinubu by ECASH120: 8:35pm On Jul 01, 2022

6 Likes

Re: Top APC Chieftain Organises Rally For Peter Obi, Disowns Tinubu by ECASH120: 8:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
APC and PDP structures are collapsing because of Peter Obi

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top APC Chieftain Organises Rally For Peter Obi, Disowns Tinubu by ECASH120: 8:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
Nothing can stop Peter Obi from being the president

35 Likes 2 Shares

The North is for Obi

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top APC Chieftain Organises Rally For Peter Obi, Disowns Tinubu by Abfinest007(m): 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
Nothing can stop obi except they rig d election . we'll monitor server and we'll wait until they count d vote B4 we leave

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top APC Chieftain Organises Rally For Peter Obi, Disowns Tinubu by Goldenkrezi: 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
Peter Obi is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top APC Chieftain Organises Rally For Peter Obi, Disowns Tinubu by Totilopussylick(m): 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
The new dawn for Nigerians is peter Obi.

Druggie urchins and PDP urchins will be highly disappointed at the what this up coming general election will turned out to be tongue.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top APC Chieftain Organises Rally For Peter Obi, Disowns Tinubu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
Peter Obi for a prosperous Nigeria

20 Likes

Re: Top APC Chieftain Organises Rally For Peter Obi, Disowns Tinubu by Tonypen247(m): 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
Commendable

3 Likes

Re: Top APC Chieftain Organises Rally For Peter Obi, Disowns Tinubu by Smithkafors(m): 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
Nice one..... Take it back. Venue is doing a good job

11 Likes

Re: Top APC Chieftain Organises Rally For Peter Obi, Disowns Tinubu by Parachoko: 8:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
Una go dey alright Las Las

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

135 Likes

Re: Top APC Chieftain Organises Rally For Peter Obi, Disowns Tinubu by Righthussle: 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
Let's have quality again after GEJ

1 Like

Re: Top APC Chieftain Organises Rally For Peter Obi, Disowns Tinubu by gasparpisciotta: 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
Laughable

Qualifies for joke of the week

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top APC Chieftain Organises Rally For Peter Obi, Disowns Tinubu by Jlow2: 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
By December it will be asiwaju people's Congress.
Re: Top APC Chieftain Organises Rally For Peter Obi, Disowns Tinubu by FixxNigeria23: 9:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
Honestly when I tell Tifnubu urchins, that what's coming there way is beyond, they think we are joking or SM voters,, OBI is the next president of the Federal Republic Nigeria, insha Allah.

Nigeria go better by force

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top APC Chieftain Organises Rally For Peter Obi, Disowns Tinubu by Arysexy(m): 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
OBI is infectious.

No amount of blackmail can stop a moving train.

Peter Obi of Labour Party is the man to beat.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top APC Chieftain Organises Rally For Peter Obi, Disowns Tinubu by Babaken(m): 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
FixxNigeria23:
Honestly when I tell Tifnubu urchins, that what's coming there way is beyond, they think we are joking or SM voters,, OBI is the next president of the Federal Republic Nigeria, insha Allah.

Nigeria go better by force
Devil most obey Nigeria youth are tired of complaining we need fresh air.

2 Likes

Re: Top APC Chieftain Organises Rally For Peter Obi, Disowns Tinubu by TollMind: 9:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
Parachoko:

Nor go collapse for were you stand so, he sure me say you never eat better food since morning, on your one square meal a day, cassava and ewa, the 50k na wan turn around your life abi, your mind go Dey very soon

5 Likes

Re: Top APC Chieftain Organises Rally For Peter Obi, Disowns Tinubu by Babaken(m): 9:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
Jlow2:
By December it will be asiwaju people's Congress.
If all will not decamp Labour Party by then.

2 Likes

Re: Top APC Chieftain Organises Rally For Peter Obi, Disowns Tinubu by TinubuDeDrugLor: 10:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
Parachoko:

I sincerely like your campaign approach. If we can all be civil like you, well enjoy the business called politics.

Kudos bro.

2 Likes

Re: Top APC Chieftain Organises Rally For Peter Obi, Disowns Tinubu by Parachoko: 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

I sincerely like your campaign approach. If we can all be civil like you, well enjoy the business called politics.

Kudos bro.
Thanks Man!

121 Likes

Re: Top APC Chieftain Organises Rally For Peter Obi, Disowns Tinubu by otipoju(m): 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
I trust politicians. They change clubs like footballers.

Once they sense and guage the mood of the people they will go in that direction.

Expect more and more of these in the coming months.

1 Like

Re: Top APC Chieftain Organises Rally For Peter Obi, Disowns Tinubu by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
Peter Obi of Labour Party is simply the best candidate and the man Nigeria needs desperately come 2023 presidential election. He outlined the issues that has bedevilled the country over the years proffering solutions to change the narrative once and for all. Peter Obi said:
1. I can’t sleep because I know what to do! I have gone round the 36 States of the country like I have gone round 31 countries of the world, I know the problems of Nigeria and I know I can fix them easily! Because I can see them, I can fix them!
2. Hunger takes people to the streets! Job and food will obviously take them out of crimes! That’s my specialty, creating jobs and wealth!
3. I have not come out for myself! I have come out for the millions of youths that are losing hope in our beloved country!
I have come out for the millions of women who are afraid of tomorrow and what it holds for them and their children! I have come out for the poor who are asking weather it’s a sin to be a Nigerian! For them, I have come!
4. For people who are asking if Peter Obi has ‘structure’, what structure is bigger and stronger than the collective will of the masses on whose necks the knees of the politicians have been? What structure is greater than the determination of a people who have at last decided to take back their country, their only country?
5. The battle for the rescue of the soul of Nigeria has just begun and we must all be contributive and participative in it.
6. Yes, we may not have the money to share because we didn’t steal any.We have not come to enslave but to serve.
7. Have you imagined somebody giving you money to help you? Bribing you to go and serve you? It’s wisdom to go for a permanent solution than a temporary remedy!
8. This battle is to help Nigerian youths, Market women, struggling families, students, teachers, famers, old and poor, whose helpless looking faces I see everywhere I go. It’s for these people that l, Peter Obi, have come! However, like a drowning man, they must bring out their hands to be saved!
9. In this battle, if you can’t fly, run! If you can’t run, walk! If you can’t walk, crawl! If you can’t crawl, roll! If you can’t roll, shout! By all means we must be on the move and we must be heard!
10. These people are more than 50 million of the Nigerian voting adults. They have the power. Their destiny is in their hands so they can change it. If they will it, they will win it!
11. Remember, the man with energy will always be at the mercy of the man with strategy based on synergy. With God on our side, we shall not fail and we shall not fall! May God help us!
God bless Nigeria!
12. I will rather lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing.
13. Nigeria must move beyond oil; we must move from Consumption to Production nation.

7 Likes

Re: Top APC Chieftain Organises Rally For Peter Obi, Disowns Tinubu by Peacemaker5128: 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
It is a free world
If it was the other way round Okoros would have been abusing the man
Re: Top APC Chieftain Organises Rally For Peter Obi, Disowns Tinubu by D1official: 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2022
Parachoko:

They tried to make Nigerians see him as an ethnic presidential candidate it failed because we are wiser, they tried to use IPOB against him it failed because we know better.

Now, Seun with his urchins has resorted to creating hundreds and hundreds of fake accounts to promote "druggie" but it has also failed because we're watchful.

The Nigerian youths have decided to rise and take back our nation and this we must do!!.

May God bless NIGERIA and the INCOMING PO!

4 Likes

Re: Top APC Chieftain Organises Rally For Peter Obi, Disowns Tinubu by IgOga(m): 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
ECASH120:
https://twitter.com/NaijaViralTV2/status/1542953548295688194?t=pPRRC9S7kIlD1gumsqudqw&s=19

The structures are collapsing for Peter Obi

Has he/she got no name?
Re: Top APC Chieftain Organises Rally For Peter Obi, Disowns Tinubu by Parachoko: 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
D1official:

They tried to make Nigerians see him as an ethnic presidential candidate it failed because we are wiser, they tried to use IPOB against him it failed because we know better.

Now, Seun with his urchins has resorted to creating hundreds and hundreds of fake accounts to promote "druggie" but it has also failed because we're watchful.

The Nigerian youths have decided to rise and take back our nation and this we must do!!.

116 Likes

Re: Top APC Chieftain Organises Rally For Peter Obi, Disowns Tinubu by D1official: 10:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
[quote author=Parachoko post=114336173][/quote]

Re: Top APC Chieftain Organises Rally For Peter Obi, Disowns Tinubu by sukar886: 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
Parachoko:

Taaa
Re: Top APC Chieftain Organises Rally For Peter Obi, Disowns Tinubu by kenedy175(m): 11:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
grin
Re: Top APC Chieftain Organises Rally For Peter Obi, Disowns Tinubu by PapaHadum: 11:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
How much is 12.5 kg of cooking gas in your location?

APC an PDP already expired.

Vote both parties again if suffer no de taya you.
Re: Top APC Chieftain Organises Rally For Peter Obi, Disowns Tinubu by Oesophagus99(m): 12:07am On Jul 02, 2022
[s][/s]
ECASH120:
APC and PDP structures are collapsing because of Peter Obi

Not even the will of God?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Finished Peter Obi - Photo Attached / What Exactly Did Tinubu Do In Lagos? / Panic as Reno Worries About The Safety Of Woman Who Exposed Tinubu Sharing Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.