Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,311 members, 7,954,247 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:18 PM

Aso Rock Fire: Garba Shehu Speaks On The Bush Fire Incident At The Aso Villa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aso Rock Fire: Garba Shehu Speaks On The Bush Fire Incident At The Aso Villa (21901 Views)

MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo / Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa / Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aso Rock Fire: Garba Shehu Speaks On The Bush Fire Incident At The Aso Villa by fergie001: 4:51pm On Mar 07, 2021
The Presidency has reacted to the fire outbreak at the Villa.

BUSH FIRE INCIDENT RECORDED OUTSIDE VILLA PERIMETER

People in the country and even abroad have been expressing concerns over reports of a fire incident in Aso Rock Villa, the seat of the Nigerian government.

I would like to clarify that there was no fire inside the Presidential Villa.

In the evening of Saturday, March 6, a fire broke out burning shrubs between the outer wire fence and walls surrounding the Villa, precisely in the area between the Villa and the Barracks, towards Asokoro.

The fire, as being speculated, might have started from a passerby dropping a burning cigarette. The Federal Fire Service will ascertain the reason for it when they complete their investigation.

It suffices to say that this bush fire, which started and ended outside the perimeter walls of the Villa, was seamlessly contained by fire stations of the State House and the one nearby from the Federal Fire Service. No loss of life, no loss whatsoever to building and property was recorded.

We thank well-meaning Nigerians for expressed concerns.

Garba Shehu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Fire: Garba Shehu Speaks On The Bush Fire Incident At The Aso Villa by PROPHETSAAL: 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2021
And a blizzard of jubilant triumph erupted from the land of saboteurs because of that spoof news. The same political propagandising that caused LORD EMMA-O to send me here to liberate Nigeria.

And Nigeria shall be liberated.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Fire: Garba Shehu Speaks On The Bush Fire Incident At The Aso Villa by harmargedon: 4:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
what can we say. Even the villa don't have the exact information.

4 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Fire: Garba Shehu Speaks On The Bush Fire Incident At The Aso Villa by illicit(m): 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2021
The fire no try....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Fire: Garba Shehu Speaks On The Bush Fire Incident At The Aso Villa by Xscape047: 5:07pm On Mar 07, 2021
The fire, as being speculated, might have started from a passerby dropping a burning cigarette. The Federal Fire Service will ascertain the reason for it when they complete their investigation.

Nowhere is safe oh...

even opposite Aso rock ...

No ordinary CCTV to capture the passer-by

Yet millions of millions dey japA our country Day by Day

13 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Fire: Garba Shehu Speaks On The Bush Fire Incident At The Aso Villa by WesternOrbit: 5:07pm On Mar 07, 2021
okay
Re: Aso Rock Fire: Garba Shehu Speaks On The Bush Fire Incident At The Aso Villa by WesternOrbit: 5:08pm On Mar 07, 2021
Naso
Re: Aso Rock Fire: Garba Shehu Speaks On The Bush Fire Incident At The Aso Villa by phenomental40(m): 5:08pm On Mar 07, 2021
fire never start for aso rock, fire go still catch aso rock so no thanks us yet

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Fire: Garba Shehu Speaks On The Bush Fire Incident At The Aso Villa by maurizjavah(m): 5:09pm On Mar 07, 2021
I give up on u bro Shehu
Re: Aso Rock Fire: Garba Shehu Speaks On The Bush Fire Incident At The Aso Villa by chiiraq802(m): 5:09pm On Mar 07, 2021
No thank me, though I'm a well-meaning Nigerian.

I did not express any concern or what so ever.

I feel bad self say the fire no burn and consume all of una weh dey inside Aso villa including that Mannequin. angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Fire: Garba Shehu Speaks On The Bush Fire Incident At The Aso Villa by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 07, 2021
grin Finished ! Next !!!

2 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Fire: Garba Shehu Speaks On The Bush Fire Incident At The Aso Villa by EdoAirline: 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2021
If Nigeria was a TV station

I'd have changed the channel long ago...

These Politicians....

They're all mad

13 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Fire: Garba Shehu Speaks On The Bush Fire Incident At The Aso Villa by abumeinben(m): 5:12pm On Mar 07, 2021
Fire broke out....just as banditry broke out....Fulani menace too.

Everything is breaking and the dude in Aso Rock can only be shocked! undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12700401_tmpcam4858705326580660501_jpeg7b0cd36fe79b420f0ccc9b8a74a16200
Re: Aso Rock Fire: Garba Shehu Speaks On The Bush Fire Incident At The Aso Villa by geunik(m): 5:13pm On Mar 07, 2021
Many people doing sugar test need a small sample of blood for the test. The use of small lancet reduce pain experience. However, some find it hard to get enough blood for the test. Some little techniques such as washing the hands with warm water, drinking enough water and adding pressure to finger are some ways to increase blood sample

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHT73hZuyEU
Re: Aso Rock Fire: Garba Shehu Speaks On The Bush Fire Incident At The Aso Villa by otokzmail(m): 5:14pm On Mar 07, 2021
Okay! Lie Mohammed and Femi Adeshina, let's have your own side of the story?

I wonder if we still have witches for Naija. If dem still dey, dem no try at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Fire: Garba Shehu Speaks On The Bush Fire Incident At The Aso Villa by Ojycelarma: 5:16pm On Mar 07, 2021
I believe the presidential media team should have carried it as it was happening to confirm it

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Fire: Garba Shehu Speaks On The Bush Fire Incident At The Aso Villa by EmmanuelScott1(m): 5:16pm On Mar 07, 2021
BUHARI is useless

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Fire: Garba Shehu Speaks On The Bush Fire Incident At The Aso Villa by Perfectsouth(m): 5:17pm On Mar 07, 2021
Banditry, kidnapping, stealing..
All these are talents that should liberate us from these criminals in power
Re: Aso Rock Fire: Garba Shehu Speaks On The Bush Fire Incident At The Aso Villa by BlowYourMind: 5:17pm On Mar 07, 2021
Lai Muhammad SAW

the lies are stinking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Fire: Garba Shehu Speaks On The Bush Fire Incident At The Aso Villa by tbtosine(m): 5:17pm On Mar 07, 2021
okay. Fire can outbreak naturally due to weather condition without burning cigrette from passerby Mr.Sheu. Besides, why stressing yourself when investigation is still ongoing. People are concerns sha but i bet it with you they are not concern for a good reasons.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Fire: Garba Shehu Speaks On The Bush Fire Incident At The Aso Villa by daddytime(m): 5:18pm On Mar 07, 2021
If Garba Shehu is the Presidency, what is Femi Adeshina and Bubu respectively.

This question is worth 70 marks and you are free to use your calculator.
Re: Aso Rock Fire: Garba Shehu Speaks On The Bush Fire Incident At The Aso Villa by Emola12(m): 5:18pm On Mar 07, 2021
fire go soon burn all of Nna family aswear, useless leaders

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Fire: Garba Shehu Speaks On The Bush Fire Incident At The Aso Villa by Heavensent01(m): 5:18pm On Mar 07, 2021
patriotic Nigeria would have wish otherwise, Buhari is getting the warning, next time na that his Dundee blockhead the fire go start

who cares if Asorock burn to the ground? useless Presidency of terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Fire: Garba Shehu Speaks On The Bush Fire Incident At The Aso Villa by fergie001: 5:18pm On Mar 07, 2021
PROPHETSAAL:
And a blizzard of jubilant triumph erupted from the land of saboteurs because of that spoof news. The same political propagandising that caused LORD EMMA-O to send me here to liberate Nigeria.

Silvernorgold.....is that you? grin

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Fire: Garba Shehu Speaks On The Bush Fire Incident At The Aso Villa by Perfectsouth(m): 5:18pm On Mar 07, 2021
orisirisi
PROPHETSAAL:

Re: Aso Rock Fire: Garba Shehu Speaks On The Bush Fire Incident At The Aso Villa by Shellsploit: 5:20pm On Mar 07, 2021
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: PSC Suspends Two IRT Officers / Reps Invite Jonathan Over Malabu Deal / President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.