Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Question About Thor In The END GAME - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Question About Thor In The END GAME (509 Views)

THE END GAME: Cap America Shield With Thanos Weapon / What Pained You About Avengers End Game / Pls I Need Link To Download "Thor Ragnarok" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question About Thor In The END GAME by stupidmod3: 5:38pm On Mar 07, 2021
remember when thor went back in time to collect a stone
met his mother and before he left took (present thors hammer)

question is what happens to the thor of that time line when he cant find his hammer grin
Re: Question About Thor In The END GAME by stupidmod3: 8:03am On May 30, 2021
still waiting
Re: Question About Thor In The END GAME by ZaRuleOfLaw: 3:09pm On May 31, 2021
stupidmod3:
still waiting
I admire your patience. the movie isn't meant to be analyzed logically. just be entertained and don't read meaning into anything.
Re: Question About Thor In The END GAME by stupidmod3: 3:18pm On May 31, 2021
ZaRuleOfLaw:

I admire your patience. the movie isn't meant to be analyzed logically. just be entertained and don't read meaning into anything.
still, wat u think?
Re: Question About Thor In The END GAME by ZaRuleOfLaw: 5:12pm On May 31, 2021
stupidmod3:
still, wat u think?
the logical thing for him to do is make a new hammer (or axe)
Re: Question About Thor In The END GAME by jikins(m): 5:26am On Jun 01, 2021
stupidmod3:
remember when thor went back in time to collect a stone
met his mother and before he left took (present thors hammer)

question is what happens to the thor of that time line when he cant find his hammer grin

If you watch the scene where Cap was to return the infinity stones you will notice he also had the hammer with him. So he must have returned it to the exact time it was taken.
Re: Question About Thor In The END GAME by stupidmod3: 8:59am On Jun 01, 2021
jikins:

If you watch the scene where Cap was to return the infinity stones you will notice he also had the hammer with him. So he must have returned it to the exact time it was taken.
apparently u didn't get d question, d one with cap was brought to the time line by fat thor
Re: Question About Thor In The END GAME by jikins(m): 9:29am On Jun 01, 2021
stupidmod3:
apparently u didn't get d question, d one with cap was brought to the time line by fat thor

You didn't get my explanation. That same hammer was returned by cap at the end of the movie, to the time line it was taken together with all the stones.

Read this conversation between the Ancient one and Hulk. Maybe it will shed more light

Ancient One “The Infinity Stones create what you experience, as the flow of time. Remove one of the stones, & that flow splits. Now this may benefit your reality…but my new one…not so much. In this new branch reality, without our chief weapon against the forces of darkness, our world would be overrun. Millions will suffer. So tell me doctor, can your science prevent all that?”

Banner “No, but we can erase it. Because once were done with the stones, we can return each one to the same timeline, at the moment it was taken. So, chronologically… in that reality, it never left.”

The same can be said about Mjolnir.

Re: Question About Thor In The END GAME by stupidmod3: 9:46am On Jun 01, 2021
jikins:

You didn't get my explanation. That same hammer was returned by cap at the end of the movie, to the time line it was taken together with all the stones.

Read this conversation between the Ancient one and Hulk. Maybe it will shed more light

Ancient One “The Infinity Stones create what you experience, as the flow of time. Remove one of the stones, & that flow splits. Now this may benefit your reality…but my new one…not so much. In this new branch reality, without our chief weapon against the forces of darkness, our world would be overrun. Millions will suffer. So tell me doctor, can your science prevent all that?”

Banner “No, but we can erase it. Because once were done with the stones, we can return each one to the same timeline, at the moment it was taken. So, chronologically… in that reality, it never left.”

The same can be said about Mjolnir.
sweet thanks, i forgot that part, i was wondering why d hell.

(1) (Reply)

Mother's Secret (new Movie) Chizzy Alichi / Bbnj: Emmarose Shares Passionate Kisses At The Executive Lounge / The Most Memorable Cartoons I Have Seen In My Childhood (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.