Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

THE END GAME: Cap America Shield With Thanos Weapon - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / THE END GAME: Cap America Shield With Thanos Weapon (548 Views)

What Pained You About Avengers End Game / Infinity War Question : Were You Killed Or Spared By Thanos? Come Find Out / Is Thanos Really A Villain In "The Avenger : Infinity War"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE END GAME: Cap America Shield With Thanos Weapon by stupidmod5: 5:44pm On Mar 07, 2021
they keep saying captain America shield is the strong metal but thanos weapon destroyed it after couple of strikes what sup with that undecided
Re: THE END GAME: Cap America Shield With Thanos Weapon by webhead: 11:35am On Mar 08, 2021
stupidmod5:
they keep saying captain America shield is the strong metal but thanos weapon destroyed it after couple of strikes what sup with that undecided
Who said Cap's shield is more stronger than Thor's hammer?
Re: THE END GAME: Cap America Shield With Thanos Weapon by stupidmod5: 8:24am On Mar 09, 2021
webhead:
Who said Cap's shield is more stronger than Thor's hammer?
where did i mention thor
Re: THE END GAME: Cap America Shield With Thanos Weapon by webhead: 1:14pm On Mar 09, 2021
stupidmod5:
where did i mention thor
I meant Thanos' weapon.
Re: THE END GAME: Cap America Shield With Thanos Weapon by Karleb(m): 8:36pm On Mar 09, 2021
You just watch Endgame?
Re: THE END GAME: Cap America Shield With Thanos Weapon by TheHulk616: 11:14pm On Mar 09, 2021
stupidmod5:
captain America shield is the strongest on earth but not in the universe.
Re: THE END GAME: Cap America Shield With Thanos Weapon by stupidmod5: 12:22am On Mar 10, 2021
Karleb:
You just watch Endgame?
watch before, was watching it again n I remember ironman calling it d strongest metal
Re: THE END GAME: Cap America Shield With Thanos Weapon by Creeknigga(m): 11:26am On Mar 12, 2021
stupidmod5:
Strongest metal on earth.
The weapon of Thanos is not of this earth.

(1) (Reply)

Justice League Snyder Cut Ending Scene. Darkseid Crushes Steppenwolf's Head. / My Movies Channel | {New Spider Man - No Way Home (A Must Watch )}| / Video: Jealous Love-rival Murders Ex-girlfriend’s New Fiance, Shoots Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.