Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun (48449 Views)

18-year-old Girl Sets Lover Ablaze After Quarrel In Benue / Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) / Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun by jameskey(m): 10:18pm On Mar 08, 2021
Man inhumanity to man

1 Like

Re: Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun by Isaactroy(m): 10:21pm On Mar 08, 2021
this one pass me shaa, anyway, i don get story for a short film.
even to say RIP these days dey hard me, cus e be like say the thing dey sweet mr. death wella.
Re: Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun by eMJPossibility(m): 10:26pm On Mar 08, 2021
God have mercy
This one shocked me anyhow
May God deliver me from the spirit of destructive anger that knows no bounds

Call me to order
If I'm not making sense
Thank you
Re: Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun by Agugbadin: 10:36pm On Mar 08, 2021
He should be made to face the full wrought of the law
Re: Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2021
Be careful the type of ppl u meet on social media
Mad ppl every wia
Rip

1 Like

Re: Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun by AbujaCitiBlog: 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2021
ijustdey:
• Live-in lover on the run after setting single mother partner ablaze

•Police launch manhunt for suspect

https://thenationonlineng.net/facebook-love-gone-awry/
The woman in question is a divorcee! Such a sad way to die. Ojo should have just arrested her and charge her with conspiracy!
Re: Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun by Skepticus: 10:43pm On Mar 08, 2021
When a simp meets a ho .... Recipe for disaster!
Re: Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun by yusluvad(m): 10:43pm On Mar 08, 2021
Honestly
Agugbadin:
He should be made to face the full wrought of the law
Re: Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 08, 2021
JidennaJason:
I don't know why but I feel like advising a lady viewing my comment now and going through some emotional and physical abuse from her partner at the moment;

My dear friend, I beg you in whatever name you hold dear to your heart, your Creator did not bring you into this world to suffer in the hands of one guy... Do not endure the pains you're passing through right now. Just because he's giving you gifts and mind blowing sex doesn't mean you should endure the bullshit he throws at you.

Please and please, call that abusive relationship off, for it is better to die a happy and successful single lady/mom than to die in the hands of an abusive partner.

Read the part where Mummy Favor shed some tears of regret on her Death Bed for continuing the toxic relationship.

Learn from her mistake.

Instead of advising both sexes, u concentrated on the female folks only like it's a one-sided something.

Ur types nor dey move me.

Women kill men and cut off their genitals everyday but u can't comprehend.

Woman wrapper well done o

4 Likes

Re: Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun by TheVictim01(m): 10:57pm On Mar 08, 2021
You get time to dey advice women sef.
Women only value such advice if, and only if it's from their genus to them.
JidennaJason:
I don't know why but I feel like advising a lady viewing my comment now and going through some emotional and physical abuse from her partner at the moment;

My dear friend, I beg you in whatever name you hold dear to your heart, your Creator did not bring you into this world to suffer in the hands of one guy... Do not endure the pains you're passing through right now. Just because he's giving you gifts and mind blowing sex doesn't mean you should endure the bullshit he throws at you.

Please and please, call that abusive relationship off, for it is better to die a happy and successful single lady/mom than to die in the hands of an abusive partner.

Read the part where Mummy Favor shed some tears of regret on her Death Bed for continuing the toxic relationship.

Learn from her mistake.
Re: Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:02pm On Mar 08, 2021
Pari Owe Yii:

You're My Chocolate...
Re: Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun by AuroraB(f): 11:03pm On Mar 08, 2021
[quote author=Bvlgari post=99697841]shuoooo...see shows o...pathetic...they should get that guy...

but which one come be police wanting to do autopsy for already confirmed case of petrol burning to death... other cases when dey dey suspicious and damning dem no go do autopsy o[/quote]... don't mind them sad
Be like they just got to know what an autopsy is and need to practice with any dead body. I only hope the cost implication's on their 'hempty hedds' lipsrsealed
Re: Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun by mrkings84(m): 11:56pm On Mar 08, 2021
[

Learn from her mistake.[/b][/quote]

Oh oh....Make I just go read that long episode because of ur comment. Never wanted to read it B4!
Re: Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun by Humblecharles(m): 12:00am On Mar 09, 2021
ijustdey:
• Live-in lover on the run after setting single mother partner ablaze

•Police launch manhunt for suspect

https://thenationonlineng.net/facebook-love-gone-awry/
my God!!! this is terrible!!!
Re: Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun by Segkem2013(m): 12:06am On Mar 09, 2021
Lie lie lover

R.I.P Madam
Re: Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun by realstars: 12:20am On Mar 09, 2021
He will run to a place without name, (if any) but he can never never run away from the one behind him.

Re: Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:20am On Mar 09, 2021
Facebook love... sad

Inside life.
Re: Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun by newdawn2017(f): 12:46am On Mar 09, 2021
GasAndOilTheory:
Asun is ready
may ur doom & tragedy be laughable to observers & onlookers, may compassion seize to know u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun by Tersgiolla: 1:01am On Mar 09, 2021
> Welcome to the best intimate dating site -- http://www.Sexconn.Com
Re: Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun by femifemi1(m): 1:15am On Mar 09, 2021
The murderer called Ojo must be a drug boy there in Italy...and his pictures should be shared everywhere on social media to keep other women and even children safe....A killer on the loose.

And for the ladies....you can never know more than your creator. If a relations is not working, stop patching it, run and seek your creator for what next.

You are better, beautiful and intelligent the way you are, no amount of self patching can make what that is not working to work. Stop making excuses for an abuser. Save yourself

Any man that can not control his anger can never be a good husband. He is like a walking bomb looking for somewhere to explode. And you guess who the casualty would be!!!!!

YOU
YOU
YOU
YOU
YOU
Re: Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun by femifemi1(m): 1:24am On Mar 09, 2021
salahwomusa2:
Have you heard anything about Fast Cash Investment and how it’s empowering many Nigerian financially

Call Admin of the platform on 08163455821 now to get guide how to invest . This is an investment package , where you donate small and earn +100% of whatever you donates. This platform is supported by the * Cooperative Affairs Commissions OF Federal Republic Of Nigeria & Insurrance Corporations

10k to get 20k
20k to get 40k
40k to get 80k
50k to get 100k
100k to get 200k
200k to get 400k
300k to get 600k

Call Admin on 08163455821 now
It is peer to peer platform we’re u get double of ur investment within 20minutes , for instance you invest with 10k u are getting 20k within 20mins
I invest with 50k and have been credited with 100k
I don’t want you to miss this opportunity that’s why am introducing it to you nw , if you are interested you can just click on the link https:///2348163455821?text=Hello%20sir%20am%20interested%20in%20the%20Fast%20cash%20investment%20and%20I%20want%20to%20invest

So this is what you have chosen to do in life. Stealing and scamming others.

If only you knew what lies after, you would indulge in this. Reason why many youngsters die prematurely this days.

May the Lord have mercy upon you, if you chose to repent. Judgement starts from here.
Re: Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun by AFONJACOW(m): 1:26am On Mar 09, 2021
Miners of the beat grin grin
Re: Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun by bishop4life(m): 1:48am On Mar 09, 2021
This is the real "love gbakwaa ókú".
Re: Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun by Bahamas95(m): 1:49am On Mar 09, 2021
Instead of the idiot to vent his anger on his family members he decided to kill the poor woman.

I wonder what was running through her mind some minutes before she died........ Women and materialism just tire me.

1 Like

Re: Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun by saajus: 2:58am On Mar 09, 2021
When will our ladies learn? So, "mummy favour" deserved to die because she didn't monitor the guy family members.

If your guy exhibits jealousy and bad temper traits, please run away. Those two traits can make people do crazy things. Pay close attention to your guy reactions when you are having breakthroughs/promotions.

2 Likes

Re: Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun by Correcton(m): 3:25am On Mar 09, 2021
Mr Ojo put in trust in family members, and woman he don't know anything at all and he lack of patient that is reason he do his self, God will catch u anywhere u run to.
Re: Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun by MemoriesAndMe: 3:37am On Mar 09, 2021
Shouldn't the news include a picture of the perpetrator in case someone spots him and wants to help in getting him arrested?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) / 2 Lovers Arrested For Hacking Into NHIS Account, N60m Theft (photo) / Notorious Robber Found Dead In Liberia In Pool Of Blood With His Hands Tied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.