Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja (52163 Views)

Israeli Government Distributes Thousands Of Rifles To Citizens Near Gaza, Lebano / 3 Suspected ISIS Members Nabbed With Rifles In Abuja / Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:31pm On Mar 07, 2021
baralatie:
I thought PMB said shot at sight
You didn't hear him.well. He said shoot ASIDE not shoot AT SIGHT

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by hollah123: 9:31pm On Mar 07, 2021
no pictures because they are fulanis but if it were to b ipob ordinary face cap they will show their face n charge them to court
Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by Shalommy(f): 9:32pm On Mar 07, 2021
War loading... Be alert!
Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:34pm On Mar 07, 2021
hollah123:
no pictures because they are fulanis but if it were to b ipob ordinary face cap they will show their face n charge them to court
That's because IPOB are terrorists while these innocent fulanis are Doing the work of God..
Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by Advocate500: 9:36pm On Mar 07, 2021
Perfectsouth:
seems some people are hell bent on making this country ungovernable..

I believe some politicians are behind the importation of fulanis into the country just to create mayhem and Cashout from it
the way the current administration is issue call for concern for any well meaning Nigeria.enough of politicians are trying to use this or that pls ,we have a government for crying out loud, without equal justice to their will never be peace.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by Cachetdotng: 9:36pm On Mar 07, 2021
Hmm...olorun ashanu wa embarassed

If you want to learn web design see my signature....aluta continua grin
Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by agborodun: 9:37pm On Mar 07, 2021
Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by selfdefence: 9:38pm On Mar 07, 2021
na wa o
Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by SmartPolician: 9:38pm On Mar 07, 2021
I think the media is deliberately profiling Fulani people and it's not fair.

They can still write the headlines without mentioning their tribes.

This is just a ploy to keep sustaining the "all Fulanis are criminals" stereotype

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by Pennywise(m): 9:38pm On Mar 07, 2021
These fulanis too are coming to try their luck in Abuja
Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by backnbeta(f): 9:39pm On Mar 07, 2021
oladeebo:
....they Will be free soon and soldiers arrested.
You don't believe all these audio arrests, do you? The soldiers and Fulani suspects are acting most likely acting out a script to give the impression that foolanis are being dealt with by the government... it's all fake. The "suspects" and the arresting officers are likely hanging out in the officers' mess as we speak grin
Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by Whytelyon(m): 9:40pm On Mar 07, 2021
People way them don already release.
Mtchew
Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by hollah123: 9:41pm On Mar 07, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
That's because IPOB are terrorists while these innocent fulanis are Doing the work of God..
get lost
Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 07, 2021
Tpave:
To be released immediately nah
I hope and pray say buhari and his fellow terrorist sympathiser go prove u wrong o
Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by canalily(m): 9:42pm On Mar 07, 2021
you will see that nothing will happen to them, rather the military helped them fulfill and complete the mission stately
Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by tyemi4509(m): 9:45pm On Mar 07, 2021
After the arrest wetin cum happen,fulani kill una abi.. abegii dis nah fake news.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2021
hollah123:
get lost
I have.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by tyemi4509(m): 9:54pm On Mar 07, 2021
vehicle load of rifles.
two golf cars
listen nigerians,vehicle is different from golf cars.
all vehicle have diesel engine,while golf car have petrol engine.
this news get too much lies.
this is fake news
Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by Richykaycee(m): 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2021
boko is for north, the monster they made.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by chukwuibuipob: 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2021
sad dem go soon release dem.These Soldiers are dumb upstairs angry.KILL dem ALL TERRORISTS
Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by CodeTemplar: 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2021
Buhari asked security men to go after those carrying AK-47 and they changed they local guns. Strategic.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by Quaddafi29: 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2021
One phone call and they will be compensated for time wasting and released. This is Nigeria a very funny COWntry

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by shugabasbn: 9:58pm On Mar 07, 2021
Inside life. This Fulani herders/ bandits they killed more Hausa than Yoruba and Igbo combined but u will never hear anything or anyone condemning them from North.

Now that they have entered Abuja I prayed they have access to Aso Rock
Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by fmlala: 9:59pm On Mar 07, 2021
FULANI HERDSMEN AGAINST NIGERIA
Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by Omooba77: 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2021
Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by OreMI22: 10:05pm On Mar 07, 2021
Perfectsouth:
seems some people are hell bent on making this country ungovernable..

I believe some politicians are behind the importation of fulanis into the country just to create mayhem and Cashout from it

They are already cashing out with the scam.

Fulanis only need to make fictitious claims of losing 500 cattles to some ghost and FG will pay them billions of your hard earned money.

They are jus taking the entire country for a ride.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by Greenback: 10:05pm On Mar 07, 2021
If they were Igbos,the zoo army would've carried out the shoot at sight order of the demon at Aso rock...

Meanwhile 3 OPC eleniyan are kooling their arsses in cell for arresting wakili and blackpantherxxx and oshigun legendhero balogunodua iamgrey5 are rather very seriously busy on magana de la Ogbonna ati ipob. grin grin grin

Mo ki everybody o. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by naijadrivablog: 10:05pm On Mar 07, 2021
ijustdey de watch Northerners and their games.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by colizee(m): 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2021
Waste those bastards!!!
Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by Marlboro1: 10:10pm On Mar 07, 2021
Racoon:
Buhari said the should shot them @ sighting or it is because they're carrying locally made guns? This country is being runned amok by terrorists.

Grammar don suffer ooo ���

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by Bnladan(m): 10:11pm On Mar 07, 2021
I've start to believe that there is a vendetta against the fulani tribe. It's getting too much, every crime u attribute to fulani. I'm not fulani, and I've been a victim of their atrocities. But some of these claims are baseless.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by hollah123: 10:12pm On Mar 07, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I have.
thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo) / Obasanjo Carries Yam, Okorocha Carries A Carton Of Indomie In Owerri (Photos) / Lockdown: Lagos Launches ‘food Kitchen’ To Feed 100,000 Youths Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.