Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,707 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja (52164 Views)

Israeli Government Distributes Thousands Of Rifles To Citizens Near Gaza, Lebano / 3 Suspected ISIS Members Nabbed With Rifles In Abuja / Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by emerged01(m): 10:16pm On Mar 07, 2021
Perfectsouth:
seems some people are hell bent on making this country ungovernable..

I believe some politicians are behind the importation of fulanis into the country just to create mayhem and Cashout from it
Na wetin Buhari talk Dey happen. Making Nigeria ungovernable
Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:18pm On Mar 07, 2021
Buhari has given order on how to deal with anyone found in possession of....

Make dem carry out the order.

Stupid clowns.

grin grin
Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by criuze(m): 10:23pm On Mar 07, 2021
Lyrics269:
Nice national development Say no to IPOB Say no to Fulani

Ezi. Ipob gbuo gi dia
Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by domingo52: 10:31pm On Mar 07, 2021
Not 176 GDS BN soldiers o.....dem no dey gree release like that o. What I know is that dos Fulani boys are as good as gone
Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by extol1(m): 10:35pm On Mar 07, 2021
ijustdey:

https://saharareporters.com/2021/03/05/troops-arrest-fulani-suspects-vehicle-load-rifles-abuja
why don't they always show the face of these northern criminals but it were to be other part of Nigeria, they will quickly do that
Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by danono: 10:36pm On Mar 07, 2021
Now that they said shoot at sight,, the guns are now called rifles. I laugh in EDO language.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by sayisayi(m): 10:40pm On Mar 07, 2021
They said they were going to their sponsor in one of the villas in Aso Rock
Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by Arinze624: 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2021
Video Arrest
Audio Release!
My anger with zoogiria grin be say, some riff raffs has monopoly of violence, when the Noble retaliate the law is enforced on them cheesy
Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by Mightyhaiz: 11:04pm On Mar 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

grin
You are laughing and enjoying yourself too much..

This is vanity..

Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 07, 2021
when power leaves the North in 2023, tides will change, it will be very funny, they will become the wailers....That time it will be ciroc on ice as i mind my business
Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by helicoptarr: 11:20pm On Mar 07, 2021
They shouldn't have mentioned where the intelligence xame from!
Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by Misterone: 11:24pm On Mar 07, 2021

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by dangwarmai(m): 11:31pm On Mar 07, 2021
Where is the pictures?
Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by Basher8583: 11:41pm On Mar 07, 2021
ijustdey:

https://saharareporters.com/2021/03/05/troops-arrest-fulani-suspects-vehicle-load-rifles-abuja

Sahara reporters has lost its credibility.

No longer believe them

Just check the number of times "Fulani" was used in the story.

It's like they believe all readers will not be able to comprehend so they have to drum that fulani qualifier through Thier brains

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by imagrg(m): 11:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
Terror everywhere.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by Kingrefreshed: 12:01am On Mar 08, 2021
Perfectsouth:
seems some people are hell bent on making this country ungovernable..

I believe some politicians are behind the importation of fulanis into the country just to create mayhem and Cashout from it

Yeah Buhari and his Cohorts
Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by elgaboskii(m): 12:32am On Mar 08, 2021
Have you noticed that, when operatives battle boko haram, we don't see pictures? When fulani herdsmen, bandits and their likes are arrested, we still don't see pictures? Even when the news says, Nigerian army kills scores of boko haram fighters, we still don't see any evidence.

Could it be audio or something sinister?
Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by goldmatrix(m): 12:47am On Mar 08, 2021
Aboki too dey enter motor too.?
Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by Akanbiedu(m): 2:06am On Mar 08, 2021
SmartPolician:
I think the media is deliberately profiling Fulani people and it's not fair.

They can still write the headlines without mentioning their tribes.

This is just a ploy to keep sustaining the "all Fulanis are criminals" stereotype

It is not helping matters. Irresponsible report.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by Comedian2019: 2:46am On Mar 08, 2021
They will never be paraded. Case closed.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by Nobody: 4:36am On Mar 08, 2021
ijustdey:

Troops of the Nigerian Army have arrested five suspected Fulani armed robbers in the Kuje area of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, with two vehicles containing locally made guns.

They have transmuted from herdsmen to bandits and now armed robbers. Lai Mohamned and Nigeria media are very smart. That was how they systematically changed Islamic Boko Haram terrorists to insurgents and now bandits. They have technically removed Islam from their names.
Who do they think they are fooling please?
Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by AerialMapper: 6:37am On Mar 08, 2021
They didnt shoot-on-sight because they were with local guns and not AK-47s. They can carry rocket propelled grenades, dane guns, Tavors, GPMGs ..but not AK 47..

You get it
Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by JONSYN7154: 6:42am On Mar 08, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
You didn't hear him.well. He said shot ASIDE not shot AT SIGHT
I don laf grin taya. babe, you get mouth o
Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:50am On Mar 08, 2021
JONSYN7154:
I don laf grin taya. babe, you get mouth o
LOL

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by eteba(m): 7:10am On Mar 08, 2021
mytime24:
Waiting for lai Mohamed to say d truth dis time around
What truth......why do you think his beloved father named him Lai!
Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by fantastic1: 7:12am On Mar 08, 2021
Nonsense. I thought the order from FG was shoot on sight not arrest? Oh they are Fulanis. My bad
ijustdey:

Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by Spectaclesawe25: 7:28am On Mar 08, 2021
Nigeria will soon become like Niger republic, the level of abject poverty, porosity of our borders and the rate of crime and gun proliferation is alarming.
Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by PROPHETmichael: 8:04am On Mar 08, 2021
but the order from the president was shoot on sight...
Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by Ktunzmusic: 9:18am On Mar 08, 2021
If you believe you can achieve anything. Just pray, believe and work no matter the hurdles. Don't give up. You will make it. Remember to seek God first.

We are Taking over. Links below.

https://push.fm/fl/umwfqbtk
Re: Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja by duro4chang(m): 10:24am On Mar 08, 2021
The power that be will soon release them and their guns. It is like everywhere is hot for the wicked.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Carries Yam, Okorocha Carries A Carton Of Indomie In Owerri (Photos) / Lockdown: Lagos Launches ‘food Kitchen’ To Feed 100,000 Youths Daily / Iara And Oshiomhole, Otedola, Dangote At DJ Cuppy’s Lagos Gig (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.