Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

My Brother's Body Is Swelling Without Remedy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Brother's Body Is Swelling Without Remedy (1159 Views)

What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) / Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure / My Dick Is Swelling (picture) Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother's Body Is Swelling Without Remedy by Medicalhelp9494: 9:32pm On Mar 07, 2021
Pls I need help.
My younger brothers body has been swelling up for sometime now without any solution.

It started last Oct. We took him to a hospital where the doc gave him some drugs. Those drugs dehydrated him then and the swelling stop and his body went back to its normal shape. Or a bit thinner. A month plus ago
It returned with fullz force
We have taken him from one hospital to another,
From one teaching hospital to another
With no hope in sight.
We have taken the local steps too and even praying steps.
Done numerous test.
All with no hope.
Pls I need help from this wonderful community.
The swellings are around the leg, hand, face and stomach.
I will be in the comment section willing to answer any question.
We have spent over 500k and our funds are exhausted.
Pls I need advice

Modified
I just uploaded his test results

Re: My Brother's Body Is Swelling Without Remedy by pozehnani(f): 9:41pm On Mar 07, 2021
Have you gone for test? Like check his kidneys if they are in good condition.?

Healings from above locate him in Jesus name.
Re: My Brother's Body Is Swelling Without Remedy by bigtt76(f): 9:43pm On Mar 07, 2021
Wow so sad... Looks like a kidney related ailment. Let him go for liver and renal analysis test. While at it, he should reduce intake of alcohol, salt, soft drinks or fizzy drinks (carbonated drinks).

He should also reduce intake of too much protein in any form (beef or chicken) he can take in moderation though with plenty leafy vegetables. He should also take short walks around. Avoid the use of agbo etc

Medicalhelp9494:
Pls I need help.
My younger brothers body has been swelling up for sometime now without any solution.

It started last Oct. We took him to a hospital where the doc gave him some drugs. Those drugs dehydrated him then and the swelling stop and his body went back to its normal shape. Or a bit thinner. A month plus ago
It returned with fullz force
We have taken him from one hospital to another,
From one teaching hospital to another
With no hope in sight.
We have taken the local steps too and even praying steps.
Done numerous test.
All with no hope.
Pls I need help from this wonderful community.
The swellings are around the leg, hand, face and stomach.
I will be in the comment section willing to answer any question.
We have spent over 500k and our funds are exhausted.
Pls I need advice
Re: My Brother's Body Is Swelling Without Remedy by Medicalhelp9494: 9:49pm On Mar 07, 2021
bigtt76:
Wow so sad... Looks like a kidney related ailment. Let him go for liver and renal analysis test. While at it, he should reduce intake of alcohol, salt, soft drinks or fizzy drinks (carbonated drinks).

He should also reduce intake of too much protein in any form (beef or chicken) he can take in moderation though with plenty leafy vegetables. He should also take short walks around. Avoid the use of agbo etc

Thank you so much for responding
He doesn't take alcohol and has reduce the his intake of carbonated drinks

Are you a doctor ma ?
Can I take pics of his test results and upload here.
Re: My Brother's Body Is Swelling Without Remedy by Medicalhelp9494: 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2021
pozehnani:
Have you gone for test? Like check his kidneys if they are in good condition.?

Healings from above locate him in Jesus name.

We have done loads of kidney test
I will upload test results
Re: My Brother's Body Is Swelling Without Remedy by bigtt76(f): 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2021
You can if you don't mind but blot out his names and other personal details

Medicalhelp9494:

Are you a doctor ma ?
Re: My Brother's Body Is Swelling Without Remedy by bigtt76(f): 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2021
What about excessive proteins (meat etc)

Medicalhelp9494:

Are you a doctor ma ?
Re: My Brother's Body Is Swelling Without Remedy by pozehnani(f): 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2021
Medicalhelp9494:

We have done loads of kidney test
I will upload test results

Ok. But what's the outcome of the test?
Re: My Brother's Body Is Swelling Without Remedy by Medicalhelp9494: 10:05pm On Mar 07, 2021
bigtt76:
What about excessive proteins (meat etc)

Uploaded ma
Re: My Brother's Body Is Swelling Without Remedy by Medicalhelp9494: 10:05pm On Mar 07, 2021
pozehnani:

Ok. But what's the outcome of the test?

Uploaded ma
Re: My Brother's Body Is Swelling Without Remedy by falcon01: 10:08pm On Mar 07, 2021
is it an overall swelling or is it some portion of the body?? does he experience any other thing with the swelling, something like cough, fever, head ache or An irregular Herat beat? and what about his diet he should take more of vegetables and reduce or stop any artificial food, carbonated drinks ,canned fish beans or any food you get from super market or store.
Re: My Brother's Body Is Swelling Without Remedy by pozehnani(f): 10:20pm On Mar 07, 2021
Medicalhelp9494:

Uploaded ma

I'm not in the medical line but from my layman's study of the test results I think his salt level is too high and that can cause water retention in the body.

Hopefully some experts will come and explain the results better.
Re: My Brother's Body Is Swelling Without Remedy by bigtt76(f): 10:55pm On Mar 07, 2021
Seen. You need to take him to hospital for proper treatment. What he must have been given earlier appears to be just palliatives to reduce the effect. My findings (not confirmed though)

1. Urea level is too high meaning intake of protein is on the high side
2. Sodium and Chloride levels high... Need to reduce salt intake
3. Creatinine level a bit high - might be affecting kidney
4. Fasting Blood sugar result appears to show early stage diabetes (Type 2) which you must take very serious.

I can't prescribe any medication but would advise you take him for proper treatment.

You should however take the following measures

1. Cut down carbs and sugar entirely
2. Getting more exercise moderately
3. Feed more on leafy green vegetables (lettuce and cucumber or cabbage)
4. Take one tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar in a glass of warm water to help reduce high blood sugar
5. Keep him well hydrated
6. Protect him from. Covid19 because now he has underlying conditions

Once again.... Take him to hospital for proper treatment. General hospital or LUTH. May God heal him in Jesus Name. Amen

Medicalhelp9494:

Uploaded ma

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Body Is Swelling Without Remedy by Shellsploit: 11:48pm On Mar 07, 2021
Lalasticlacla
Re: My Brother's Body Is Swelling Without Remedy by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 08, 2021
Has he been drinking, not just alcohol, but energy drinks? E get y. Energy drinks kill kidneys very very fast, while too much alcohol, without food kills or weakens liver. He should eat fibers a lot, drink lots of water, abstain totally from alcohol. A doc friend of mine told me it's ok fur a man to drink two bottles of beer per day than to abstain from beer for six days and drink a carton once in ten days all at once. If a man tries it for two yrs, na okpari o
Re: My Brother's Body Is Swelling Without Remedy by LongNipple(m): 2:50am On Mar 08, 2021
I've gone through his CBC, Apparently his Vitals are fine and over 90% are not low.

Symptoms:
Swelling on legs, face, hand, stomach.

I don't mean to scare you but the problem might be from the Organs. Becos your brother is experiencing CHRONIC BODY INFLAMMATION/ INTERNAL GROWTH.

Inflammation/Internal Growth arises as a result of multiplication of CELLS (CANCERS). This problem is from the Cells and if not properly treated might keep coming back.

You brother needs Phytoscience Stem Cell Therapy. We used it on several cases like this. It's more like ur performing the Surgical Stem Cell Therapy but in this case, NO SURGERY REQUIRED AND NO SIDE EFFECTS but it will work. It works by Regenerating cells, Repairing damaged cells and Repairing the damaged organs in the body...Yes...it Repairs the damaged Organs in the body... (Kidney, Liver, Heart, Brain etc)

Cells---Tissue----Organs-----Body System. Cells make up Tissue. Tissue make up Organs. Organs make up the Entire Body System.

It will go down to the Cells to detect and root out the cause of the problem. Thereby Regenerate healthy cells and Repair the damaged cells and stop the excessive multiplication of cells.

You need to act fast be4 it's too late.

My last patient was diagnosed of GROWTH IN THE SPLEEN. Doctors couldnt do anything. They booked her for Surgery. 50/50.
And we all know the spleen is the Blood Bank of the human body. Now guess what could happen to other parts of the body when cancerous cells from the spleen begins to spread to other parts of her body.
I thank God she is fine today. Let me end here cos I dont want to scare u.

Please Act Fast.
Re: My Brother's Body Is Swelling Without Remedy by LongNipple(m): 2:56am On Mar 08, 2021
Viknat:
Has he been drinking, not just alcohol, but energy drinks? E get y. Energy drinks kill kidneys very very fast, while too much alcohol, without food kills or weakens liver. He should eat fibers a lot, drink lots of water, abstain totally from alcohol. A doc friend of mine told me it's ok fur a man to drink two bottles of beer per day than to abstain from beer for six days and drink a carton once in ten days all at once. If a man tries it for two yrs, na okpari o

For "Your Doctor Friend" to encourage you to even drink 2 Bottles of BEER PER DAY, I doubt if he is truly a Doctor, a Friend or a Foe.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Body Is Swelling Without Remedy by Nobody: 5:33am On Mar 08, 2021
LongNipple:

For "Your Doctor Friend" to encourage you to even drink 2 Bottles of BEER PER DAY, I doubt if he is truly a Doctor, a Friend or a Foe.
he is. A great doc. Two bottles per day is better than seven bottles once a week
Re: My Brother's Body Is Swelling Without Remedy by Medicalhelp9494: 6:47am On Mar 08, 2021
Thank you everyone for the time

God bless you
We will take him to ABUth

Everybody keeps saying the issh is not natural
I am damn confuse
Re: My Brother's Body Is Swelling Without Remedy by LongNipple(m): 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2021
Viknat:
he is. A great doc. Two bottles per day is better than seven bottles once a week

2 Bottles Of Beer Per Day Totally 14 Bottles Of Beer In A Week. Well done Sir.

What I expected ur "Doctor" to have said was to encourage you to quit drinking beer than giving such advise.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Body Is Swelling Without Remedy by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2021
LongNipple:

2 Bottles Of Beer Per Day Totally 14 Bottles Of Beer In A Week. Well done Sir.
two btls per day for the liver digests easily without stress, but abstaining from beer for ten days and drinking half or a full crate, once in a week, overworks d liver. Same as carrying 4ltrs of jerrican filled with water everyday compared to carrying 50 litr jerrycan on d head once in ten days
Re: My Brother's Body Is Swelling Without Remedy by LongNipple(m): 1:52pm On Mar 08, 2021
Viknat:
two btls per day for the liver digests easily without stress, but abstaining from beer for ten days and drinking half or a full crate, once in a week, overworks d liver. Same as carrying 4ltrs of jerrican filled with water everyday compared to carrying 50 litr jerrycan on d head once in ten days

No Problem. I just care more about your Wellbeing than any bottle of beer. Take care and stay safe.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Body Is Swelling Without Remedy by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2021
LongNipple:

No Problem. I just care more about your Wellbeing than any bottle of beer. Take care and stay safe.
yes I actually will suggest total abstinence from booze for the sake of liver. The advise given to me is for those who will not want to abstain from alcohol

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Body Is Swelling Without Remedy by emmajoshua1975(m): 7:43am On Oct 08, 2021
he will be heal now...as I pray for him now...

(1) (Reply)

I'm Depressed, I Need Your Help! / Does Tombrown Work For Adults To Gain Weight? / Info Bout Yoga Need Ur Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.