Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,510 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Does Tombrown Work For Adults To Gain Weight? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Tombrown Work For Adults To Gain Weight? (1201 Views)

Gain Weight The Fenugreek Way! / How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym / 6 Healthy Ways To Gain Weight Really Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Tombrown Work For Adults To Gain Weight? by Cleo18: 7:52am On Mar 15, 2023
I am not sure Tombrown works for adults. I think it's majorly for babies.

I have som lady friends around age 19 to 25 who have been taking custard bucket of Tombrown, each of them has taken about 4 buckets but no single weight gain.

I was the one who even suggested it to them.

They called from school to complain of not gaining weight. When they came for the election break, I saw them and no improvement on their stature at all.

I decided to ask the lady that supplied them, she said she thought it's babies we were buying them for. Just imagine.

Please when you guys are advising anything, kindly put enough information especially on things such as foods, supplements and medicines.

What do you think about Tombrown please?

(1) (Reply)

I Have Toothache / Routine Medical Check-up Is Vital. / How Can We Identify Original Alomo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.