Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,263 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? (25387 Views)

I Like How When It Comes To The AMVCA Awards, They Always Ignore Asabawood Actor / Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? / First TV Channel That Comes To Your Mind When You Get Hold Of The Remote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 09, 2021
Kylekent59:
NatGoWild, especially when they showing "snake in the city."
You are fvcking weird man.

I love watching NatGeo Wild but when they start showing snakes, I change the channel
Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by Emmynation(m): 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2021
farouk2much:
MBC ACTION

Not been working in some areas
Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by Ourtvng: 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2021
Cutehector:
Omo, the captioned is clear enough.

So what's that one tv station that Gets you addicted? wink

It's ROK channel 168 for me. I like it because i like to see Efe Irele's face. She is my celebrity crush. So what's yours?

We hear its our nolly and our movies globe that keeps our customers glued to their Tv. Don't you agree?

Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by Inspiration2017: 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2021
LIBERATION TV (Dr Chris Okafor our PAPA) - raw power of God
Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by Inspiration2017: 5:00pm On Mar 09, 2021
LIBERATION TV of Dr Chris Okafor our PAPA
Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by Cutehector(m): 5:08pm On Mar 09, 2021
[quote author=Ourtvng post=99745095][/quote]i agree .. How can we partner.?
Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by ABCthings: 5:26pm On Mar 09, 2021
papyskinsy:

Brother yu are not in this alone.. I am so addicted to the programme that I had to subscribe to netflix cause of wildlife
this one STRONG oh! shocked
Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by vikgreen01(m): 5:26pm On Mar 09, 2021
108 ( Mnet movies)
157 ( Africa magic Yoruba)
205 ( football )
195 ( trybe TV )
Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by Slimpotter(m): 5:37pm On Mar 09, 2021
tunapawizzy:
If i feel like getting served some propaganda CNN.
Exactly, CNN and propaganda are pals.

2 Likes

Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by Perfectbeing(m): 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2021
Depending on the time. I always watch news when it's news hours.. Other times its Nickelodeon.. And I'm over 20.
Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by Cashify: 5:57pm On Mar 09, 2021
Xxxxx
Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by YemmyKamor: 6:50pm On Mar 09, 2021
Aljazeera
Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by OKEMKPI: 7:36pm On Mar 09, 2021
Emmanuel TV
Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by aalangel(f): 7:38pm On Mar 09, 2021
Hambivert:
Its funny how I haven't seen ZeeWorld yet. undecided

Maybe they aren't online yet or are too shy to say their choice
...but we know who they are, what they are and how their hormonal configuration bequeaths them Love and Romance they regularly fail to give.

Sparogatively, I don taya to dey drag remote abeg!

As a News Person, I calm myself with Zee World. News is on the go, so as I watch, I still monitor News on my phone.
Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by jidesp(m): 8:15pm On Mar 09, 2021
Discovery Family. If nothing interesting is on there. The next is ARISE TV
Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by Ganjafama(m): 9:04pm On Mar 09, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

Na DISCOVERY ID for me.
I can watch this channel from morning till evening.

2 Likes

Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by adanny01(m): 9:13pm On Mar 09, 2021
Discovery Family

Then check African Magic Family

Then Nickelodeon

MTV base

I walk 2 another TV then check MBC 2, Action andk Max
Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by adanny01(m): 9:30pm On Mar 09, 2021
MissJoy29:
National Geographic. I love watching aircrash investigation.

Mega structures

Mythbusters on discovery

How it's made

Wheeler deelers

What happens next

You have been warned

Top gear

Child Genuis
Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by Kingrefreshed: 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2021
Ganjafama:
I can watch this channel from morning till evening.

It's actually the best among the best. It opens your reasoning and questions everything you think you know before.
Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by Cutehector(m): 10:03pm On Mar 09, 2021
Parkees:
Dstv 203
kiss
Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by Cutehector(m): 10:06pm On Mar 09, 2021
iamcee:

Discovery family smiley
kiss
Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by gozzlin: 10:17pm On Mar 09, 2021
Period007:
National Geographic wide(NatGeoWide).Savage Kingdom is my favourite

Wide pussy bawo. Oga it's Nat Geo Wild.
Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by bidyahaya(m): 10:19pm On Mar 09, 2021
Al Jazeera News or Supersport Blitz
Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by gozzlin: 10:42pm On Mar 09, 2021
fuckaholic25:
I have not watched TV this year!!

Too busy _fucking.
Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 10, 2021
Period007:
National Geographic wide(NatGeoWide).Savage Kingdom is my favourite

"Wild" not "wide" ,I guess that's a typo error. cool
Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by KingLion007(m): 1:43am On Mar 10, 2021
203 and mtv base,trace for me
Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by Sixfeetbelle: 2:34am On Mar 10, 2021
sotall:
DSTV channel 170

CBS Justice

Try 171 also. It's similar to 170
Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by Cashpm: 8:11am On Mar 10, 2021
Mtvbase,soundcity,Trace,Afro music pop
Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by Ourtvng: 10:08am On Mar 10, 2021
Cutehector:
i agree .. How can we partner.?

So long as you have our decoder, we are already a family.
Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by Cutehector(m): 10:17am On Mar 10, 2021
Ourtvng:

So long as you have our decoder, we are already a family.
dealership things
Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by Ourtvng: 12:49pm On Mar 10, 2021
Cutehector:
dealership things

https://www.ourtv.ng/become-a-dealer/

Fill the above form to become an ourtv dealer.
Re: What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? by opsyswagger(m): 10:45pm On Mar 10, 2021
DonFreshmoney:

I tell you... what are your favorite shows there? I follow Blood relatives, I almost got away with it, real crime stories with tamron hall, swamp murders, perfect murder and murder choose me

The worst nightmare

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

BBNaija Angel To Cross: Everybody Thinks We’ve Had Sex In This House / Ramsey Nouah Vs Emeka Ike: Who Act Love Movies Better? / K-peace Wins Nigerian Idol Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.