Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Singer Barry Jhay Accused Of Killing His Record Label Boss.... Photos And Videos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Barry Jhay Accused Of Killing His Record Label Boss.... Photos And Videos (2207 Views)

Kashy, Record Label Boss To Singer, Barry Jhay Reportedly Commits Suicide / Davido Sign Idowest To His Record Label DMW (More Photos) / Arrest: Runtown Blasts Okwudili Umenyiora, His Record Label Boss, Dilly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Barry Jhay Accused Of Killing His Record Label Boss.... Photos And Videos by Emmadoc: 9:44pm On Mar 07, 2021
Singer barry jay has been accused of killing his music record boss, kashy. The duo were involved in a serious fight in Ghana. It was alleged that the singer barry jay, reportedly pushed his record label boss from the balcony in Ghana leading to his instant death.

Barry jay however shared a video on social media, with blood gushing all over his mouth, which he claimed it was kashy his boss that injured him.

It was also rumoured that the singer, intimidated his record boss with some aiye men, and out of fear, the deceased jumped from the balcony which led to his death.

But at this point we cannot ascertain if kashy was really pushed over from the balcony or he jumped by himself…

Watch video video: https://legitsoup.com.ng/singer-barry-accused-of-killing-his-record-boss/

1 Share

Re: Singer Barry Jhay Accused Of Killing His Record Label Boss.... Photos And Videos by falcon01: 9:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
urm.. huhn??
Re: Singer Barry Jhay Accused Of Killing His Record Label Boss.... Photos And Videos by OlayemiAshraf(m): 11:12pm On Mar 07, 2021
Well..... Dead man can't talk ....
Re: Singer Barry Jhay Accused Of Killing His Record Label Boss.... Photos And Videos by olayiwola72(m): 11:26pm On Mar 07, 2021
Cultist don’t pay ... why will he mention Jew ... they should kill him straight... this will serve lessons to Davido and co of them
Re: Singer Barry Jhay Accused Of Killing His Record Label Boss.... Photos And Videos by illicit(m): 11:54pm On Mar 07, 2021
shocked
Re: Singer Barry Jhay Accused Of Killing His Record Label Boss.... Photos And Videos by ClassicMan202(m): 12:23am On Mar 08, 2021
Na wa o

Re: Singer Barry Jhay Accused Of Killing His Record Label Boss.... Photos And Videos by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:34am On Mar 08, 2021
They've started peddling rumours ooo, na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Singer Barry Jhay Accused Of Killing His Record Label Boss.... Photos And Videos by Dreyton36: 1:23am On Mar 08, 2021
In Barry jhay's voice and i quote:

"You no need to chop somebody to be somebody"

Las Las dead men don't cap and island is our final destination

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Singer Barry Jhay Accused Of Killing His Record Label Boss.... Photos And Videos by ShackWes(f): 3:50am On Mar 08, 2021
The fear of Egede men don kill this one

Nah who die lose

Let me also light up abeg
Re: Singer Barry Jhay Accused Of Killing His Record Label Boss.... Photos And Videos by mayklef(m): 5:41am On Mar 08, 2021
Bharry na AxeLord....and the deceased actually injured him after a fight broke out between them, in less than 24hrs he was thrown from his balcony, E get why
Re: Singer Barry Jhay Accused Of Killing His Record Label Boss.... Photos And Videos by Onyenna(m): 5:58am On Mar 08, 2021
Ndi “system men”........

[Freedom my as*......]

May his soul rest in peace, amen.....
Re: Singer Barry Jhay Accused Of Killing His Record Label Boss.... Photos And Videos by kenzysmith: 6:53am On Mar 08, 2021
you follow your boss deg fight because money has gotten in to u, u are lucky u are from Nigeria not America u would have paid for your crime
Re: Singer Barry Jhay Accused Of Killing His Record Label Boss.... Photos And Videos by happybee: 7:54am On Mar 08, 2021
So sad though!
The deceased just got him a hublot wrist watch like two days ago I think..
Well we never know wetin sup between the two of them wey go make kashy go dey beat barryjhay..
Only God knows..
Re: Singer Barry Jhay Accused Of Killing His Record Label Boss.... Photos And Videos by BaeMercy(f): 8:05am On Mar 08, 2021
The suicide looks too fake He didn't commit suicide It seems some assassins pushed him down to make it look like suicide
Re: Singer Barry Jhay Accused Of Killing His Record Label Boss.... Photos And Videos by Donspicey: 8:12am On Mar 08, 2021
Well Las Las we go know wetin really play....

Make i no talk wetin dey my mind first but then say no to Cultism.....
Re: Singer Barry Jhay Accused Of Killing His Record Label Boss.... Photos And Videos by Twelfthman: 8:26am On Mar 08, 2021
I wonder what business cultism has with art of music. . .
Recent fights in the music industries especially between male artist always involve cultism.
Nawa o

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Photos Of Singer Lil Wayne's Beautiful Daughter / What Is Wrong With Genny's Legs? / Peter Or Paul Of P-square-who Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.