Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Was OPC Expecting The Fulani Led NPF To Clap For Them For Arresting Wakili? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was OPC Expecting The Fulani Led NPF To Clap For Them For Arresting Wakili? (814 Views)

“were They Expecting The Court To Be Intimidated By Social Media …” - Justice B / Adedeji Oluwole: Police Detain 3 OPC Operatives For Arresting Iskilu Wakili / DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm (2) (3) (4)

Was OPC Expecting The Fulani Led NPF To Clap For Them For Arresting Wakili? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2021
I watched the clip of the arrest of Wakili with so much disdain.

In as much as a lot of OPC members are illiterates and touts, does it also mean they don't have common sense.

Do you think it was hard for the police to arrest Wakili?

Or you think Wakili was doing all that without a strong back up? No visitor intimidates you in your own land repeatedly without a solid back up.

You caught someone you agree that has masterminded kidnaps and attacks on innocent farmers and the community, and all you could do was make video of you taking him to his friends and brothers. Taking him to the station means you literally set him free. Now I read he is in a hospital receiving 5 star treatment. If he has truly been the one coordinating the attacks, then expect more attacks.

I'm not saying you should have killed him oo but taking him to the police was the stupidest thing the OPC members did.

First off OPC has no federal right to arrest anyone. Now they arresters have been arrested.

Let's hope the FG doesn't slam a heavy allegation on them and label them a terrorist organization

Re: Was OPC Expecting The Fulani Led NPF To Clap For Them For Arresting Wakili? by Monogamy: 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2021
Another one about Wakili

So you people expected the Opc to have killed Wakili? Under which authority?

Why do you Igbo people carry SW matter for head like gala.. Yes Igbo people.

You people think you can incite the Yoruba's and Northerners to start unnecessary war. It's Dead Before Arrival.

Enugu is currently on water shortage, that is none of you people's business

Uzodinma invited army to Decimate ESN outfit, na still one of the overlooking things .

Ebonyi state has been having communal clash for years, you guys have no time to discuss about it now

Face your region and let Yoruba's handle their woes
Re: Was OPC Expecting The Fulani Led NPF To Clap For Them For Arresting Wakili? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2021
Monogamy:
Another one about Wakili

I didn't say that but it was very obvious the police would turn it against them.

Wakili was smart enough not to have uttered a word. He played frail and won

Re: Was OPC Expecting The Fulani Led NPF To Clap For Them For Arresting Wakili? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 07, 2021
Monogamy:
Another one about Wakili

You people think you can incite the Yoruba's and Northerners to start unnecessary war. It's Dead Before Arrival.

I thought you had sense. I didn't see the last part of your comment, I wouldn't have replied you.

Re: Was OPC Expecting The Fulani Led NPF To Clap For Them For Arresting Wakili? by Monogamy: 10:00pm On Mar 07, 2021
FortifiedCity:
I thought you had sense. I didn't see the last part of your comment, I wouldn't have replied you.

Yeah, I also decided to add that so that I can let other NL's know your intentions

It's called thread killer comments
Re: Was OPC Expecting The Fulani Led NPF To Clap For Them For Arresting Wakili? by chrismastre5(m): 10:00pm On Mar 07, 2021
this is why I always like unconventional way of doing thing's
Re: Was OPC Expecting The Fulani Led NPF To Clap For Them For Arresting Wakili? by illicit(m): 10:07pm On Mar 07, 2021
chrismastre5:
this is why I always like unconventional way of doing thing's

Exactly....

I wonder why they think they need to arrest him....

When what they need is to make him disappear

They are so dumb

Re: Was OPC Expecting The Fulani Led NPF To Clap For Them For Arresting Wakili? by Never4getU: 10:08pm On Mar 07, 2021
I'm so mad at OPC right now!

How on earth would u went through the troubles to arrest a man that was responsible for scores of death of yorubas in their land and after arresting him instead of wasting the bastard, u were stupid enough to handed him over to police.

U even did video recording of him looking frail as if he was an innocent man and due to his age it is easy to conclude that he was an innocent man therefore making OPC a scapegoat to get at yoruba people.

This should be frown at by Afenifere and Gani Adams himself or else there will be consequences for the police action as it will set a dangerous precedence for captured criminals not in Yoruba land but also in other parts of Nigeria.

Re: Was OPC Expecting The Fulani Led NPF To Clap For Them For Arresting Wakili? by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:20pm On Mar 07, 2021
Monogamy:
Another one about Wakili

Uzodinma invited army to Decimate ESN outfit, na still one of the overlooking things .

Ebonyi state has been having communal clash for years, you guys have no time to discuss about it now

How do you know he's Igbo

Re: Was OPC Expecting The Fulani Led NPF To Clap For Them For Arresting Wakili? by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:21pm On Mar 07, 2021
Monogamy:

Yeah, I also decided to add that so that I can let other NL's know your intentions

It's called thread killer comments

It's called diversionary tactics and dis is especially lame though I couldn't have expected anything better from you

Re: Was OPC Expecting The Fulani Led NPF To Clap For Them For Arresting Wakili? by Monogamy: 10:23pm On Mar 07, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

How do you know he's Igbo

By their comments you shall know them
Re: Was OPC Expecting The Fulani Led NPF To Clap For Them For Arresting Wakili? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 07, 2021
There is no peace for jihadists. Every jihadist should be served exactly what they dish for others.
Monogamy:

Re: Was OPC Expecting The Fulani Led NPF To Clap For Them For Arresting Wakili? by Monogamy: 10:28pm On Mar 07, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

It's called diversionary tactics and dis is especially lame though I couldn't have expected anything better from you

Why do you like trouble too much?

All your comments are full of attacking ,accusing and abusing others
Re: Was OPC Expecting The Fulani Led NPF To Clap For Them For Arresting Wakili? by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:28pm On Mar 07, 2021
Monogamy:

What exactly in his comments identify him as Igbo
What he raised is same thing everyone has been saying since wakili was taken to hospital and OPC members arrested.
So how do you know in dis context that the op is igbo
Re: Was OPC Expecting The Fulani Led NPF To Clap For Them For Arresting Wakili? by Monogamy: 10:30pm On Mar 07, 2021
FortifiedCity:
There is no peace for jihadists. Every jihadist should be served exactly what they dish for others.

When it gets to your region, do whatever you like with the herdsmen . As for SW people, we would try as much as possible to follow the law of the land
Re: Was OPC Expecting The Fulani Led NPF To Clap For Them For Arresting Wakili? by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:31pm On Mar 07, 2021
Monogamy:

Why do you like trouble too much?

All your comments are full of attacking ,accusing and abusing others
And your comments?
You mean you didn't attack, accuse and abuse the op?
Maybe you should go back and read your comment.
You left the substance of the op and picked on ethnic bashing which is against the rules of the forum.
Re: Was OPC Expecting The Fulani Led NPF To Clap For Them For Arresting Wakili? by Kriss216: 10:32pm On Mar 07, 2021
OPC killing Wakili would have saved 45% violence in Yoruba land.

But what do I know?

Re: Was OPC Expecting The Fulani Led NPF To Clap For Them For Arresting Wakili? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 07, 2021
Monogamy:

When it gets to your region, do whatever you like with the herdsmen . As for SW people, we would try as much as possible to follow the law of the land
Which region are you talking about?

Your type is the reason why an emir was installed in the Yoruba land of ilorin
Re: Was OPC Expecting The Fulani Led NPF To Clap For Them For Arresting Wakili? by Monogamy: 10:33pm On Mar 07, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

And your comments?
You mean you didn't attack, accuse and abuse the op?
Maybe you should go back and read your comment.
You left the substance of the op and picked on ethnic bashing which is against the rules of the forum.

Exactly what my comments was about

Stop being an angry bird always
Re: Was OPC Expecting The Fulani Led NPF To Clap For Them For Arresting Wakili? by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:33pm On Mar 07, 2021
Monogamy:

Can you give an example of SW people following the law of the land and how it has favoured them?
OPC just followed the law of the land and they are in the gulag while you come here to yarn opata
Re: Was OPC Expecting The Fulani Led NPF To Clap For Them For Arresting Wakili? by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:35pm On Mar 07, 2021
Monogamy:

Exactly what my comments was about

Stop being an angry bird always
You com across as the angry bird and a traitor combined.
You haven't said anything meaningful to the issue on ground just advertising your shallowness
Re: Was OPC Expecting The Fulani Led NPF To Clap For Them For Arresting Wakili? by Monogamy: 10:37pm On Mar 07, 2021
FortifiedCity:
Which region are you talking about?

Your type is the reason why an emir was installed in the Yoruba land of ilorin

Emir installed in Ilorin since how many decades now? In life, you win some , you loose some..

You people always like to talk about Ilorin to mock Yorubas yet same thing happened to you people with your land carved to SS region...

You see all those land carved out from old Eastern region, they are forever gone... grin cheesy
Re: Was OPC Expecting The Fulani Led NPF To Clap For Them For Arresting Wakili? by Monogamy: 10:38pm On Mar 07, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

You com across as the angry bird and a traitor combined.
You haven't said anything meaningful to the issue on ground just advertising your shallowness

Go and look for another person to pick on as that's your regular trait
Re: Was OPC Expecting The Fulani Led NPF To Clap For Them For Arresting Wakili? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 07, 2021
Monogamy:

Emir installed in Ilorin since how many decades now? In life, you win some , you loose some..

You people always like to talk about Ilorin to mock Yorubas yet same thing happened to you people with your land carved to SS region...

You see all those land carved out from old Eastern region, they are forever gone...
Re: Was OPC Expecting The Fulani Led NPF To Clap For Them For Arresting Wakili? by LilyColin(f): 10:41pm On Mar 07, 2021
Monogamy:
Another one about Wakili

Mr Helinues elenu gboro, nawa for you oooo.

I'm sure you're not Yoruba.

Anambra 2021: Nnewi Shut Down As Senator Ubah Formally Declares Ambition / "Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue"-buhari Tells Ortom / #BIAFRA: Ebonyi Gov Makes U-turn, Directs Traders To Observe Sit-at-home Order