Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

“were They Expecting The Court To Be Intimidated By Social Media …” - Justice B - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “were They Expecting The Court To Be Intimidated By Social Media …” - Justice B (813 Views)

Rivers: Impeachment Is Not Military Coup, I Can Never Be Intimidated - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“were They Expecting The Court To Be Intimidated By Social Media …” - Justice B by Vixlot: 9:36pm On Sep 06, 2023
“Were they expecting the Court to be intimidated by Social Media …” - Justice Bolaji-Yusuf blows hot

12 Likes

Re: “were They Expecting The Court To Be Intimidated By Social Media …” - Justice B by Acekidc4(m): 9:45pm On Sep 06, 2023
As in me sef Tire!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “were They Expecting The Court To Be Intimidated By Social Media …” - Justice B by pandoragirigory: 10:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
Peter girigory Obi drank poison by allow people to insult and intimidate other tribe leaders and the judiciary

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “were They Expecting The Court To Be Intimidated By Social Media …” - Justice B by Highlife217: 10:03pm On Sep 06, 2023
Piece of shyt court is bought and probably threatened by the drug lord
Re: “were They Expecting The Court To Be Intimidated By Social Media …” - Justice B by RockHard: 10:36pm On Sep 06, 2023
Na me this judgement pain pass. E pain me gan.

1 Like

Re: “were They Expecting The Court To Be Intimidated By Social Media …” - Justice B by JohnnA1: 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Peter girigory Obi drank poison by allow people to insult and intimidate other tribe leaders and the judiciary
Exactly, he virtually committed political and judicial suicide by enabling his 'obidients' extremely toxic behaviour.

2 Likes

Re: “were They Expecting The Court To Be Intimidated By Social Media …” - Justice B by RecentHistory: 12:49am On Sep 07, 2023
Highlife217:
Piece of shyt court is bought and probably threatened by the drug lord

The same court that gave Peter Obi Anambra Governorship when your father was still a trainee pickpocket.

3 Likes

Re: “were They Expecting The Court To Be Intimidated By Social Media …” - Justice B by raumdeuter: 1:19am On Sep 07, 2023
Omorr

Obi go dey cry to Yes Daddy now

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

List Of Governors Tribunal May Remove Before End Of September And Why / Obaseki Locks Out Deputy Shaibu From Edo Govt House (IMAGES) / Now Atiku Has Succeeded In Disqualifying Tinubu, What's Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.