Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:08 AM

What About Me? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What About Me? (459 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What About Me? by spirul77: 5:11am On Mar 08, 2021
My international passport and voters ID were stolen on a business trip to Ghana last week, please how is it possible for me to get registered on the ongoing NIN registration ? Please anybody with better understanding on how I should go about it should enlighten me. I have just school certificates and BVN as the only means of Identification now.
Re: What About Me? by hola106(m): 5:21am On Mar 08, 2021
Go ahead and do ur nin
Re: What About Me? by aniplus: 9:50pm On Mar 08, 2021
spirul77:
My international passport and voters ID were stolen on a business trip to Ghana last week, please how is it possible for me to get registered on the ongoing NIN registration ? Please anybody with better understanding on how I should go about it should enlighten me. I have just school certificates and BVN as the only means of Identification now.

ALL the more reasons you should go for your NIN enrollment, so you have another, and more valid means of Identification.

You don't need anything to enroll for your NIN
Re: What About Me? by spirul77: 10:45pm On Mar 09, 2021
aniplus:

ALL the more reasons you should go for your NIN enrollment, so you have another, and more valid means of Identification.

You don't need anything to enroll for your NIN
thanks very much baba
Re: What About Me? by thatsleepboy1: 11:16pm On Mar 09, 2021
spirul77:

Op if you're in Lagos, kindly go to any local government HQ and enroll there. If you have the cash, the process will be faster but I don't know of another state outside Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Tell Me How To Get Vaccinated In Lagos / Breaking: Buhari Loses Official Driver / Why I Rejected AD Leaders’ Request To Go To House Of Reps In 1999 – Odumakin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.