Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Can Someone Tell Me How To Get Vaccinated In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Someone Tell Me How To Get Vaccinated In Lagos (443 Views)

Get Vaccinated Or Be Barred From Office, Osun Tells Civil Servants / Someone Tell Wike That Rivers State & South/South Are Illegal Military Creations / COVID-19: It Is My Right To Be Vaccinated - Ahmed Indimi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Tell Me How To Get Vaccinated In Lagos by Leadershipyouth: 9:41am On Mar 16, 2021
I need to be vaccinated in Lagos. Since members of the public are very scared to take the vaccine. I want to take it and show everyone it's safe .

Re: Can Someone Tell Me How To Get Vaccinated In Lagos by SarkinYarki: 9:49am On Mar 16, 2021
Know the difference between safe and save before you take that vaccine

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me How To Get Vaccinated In Lagos by Monogamy: 9:51am On Mar 16, 2021
angry
Re: Can Someone Tell Me How To Get Vaccinated In Lagos by Paperworka: 9:59am On Mar 16, 2021
its not hidden oga, just walk to any major hospital in lagos and stop spreading the idea here because HERDSMEN kill more than corona here
Re: Can Someone Tell Me How To Get Vaccinated In Lagos by Leadershipyouth: 10:13am On Mar 16, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Know the difference between safe and save before you take that vaccine

Hey thanks for that.
Can you guide me please .each time I post news here and add my website link moderators will just remove it or hide it but I see others post with their link why is that? What have I done wrong or not doing right? Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: EU Reports Nigeria To WTO / World Breaking!!! President Magufuli Is Dead! / Fulani Community Leader Murdered By Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.