Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Who Is Wakili? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Wakili? (607 Views)

Where Is Wakili, The Fulani Kidnap Kingpin Arrested By OPC In March? / Emir Sanusi Receives CP Wakili Who Prevented Kano Election Rigging / Kano Police Commissioner Wakili Mobbed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Wakili? by Ibadansun1: 6:58am On Mar 08, 2021
I have decided to take some time out to profile who Wakili was through the lens of some readers here on nairaland and our national dalies.

When Wakili's story of terrorism broke just under two months ago, not a single Fulani in the whole of Nigeria disputed the story.

Source of terror:
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/441927-investigation-inside-the-igangan-abductions-killings-that-exposed-oyos-herder-crisis.html

http://saharareporters.com/2021/02/02/oyo-community-alleges-oppression-notorious-fulani-warlord-wakili

Infact to butress my point, it was the son of the now disposed Sheriki Fulani in igangan that boasted about Wakili's prowess and brought the attention of World to him.

https://ibarapaparrot.com/?p=8118

1 Like

Re: Who Is Wakili? by PrinceOfLagos: 7:00am On Mar 08, 2021
Iskilu wakil is not your problem , tinubu and that tout clout chaser that called himself Sunday Igboho are your problems .
Re: Who Is Wakili? by Ibadansun1: 7:01am On Mar 08, 2021
What Followed was a barrage of spiteful comments by either the radicalised wing of ipob or some people claiming northern Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Wakili? by PrinceOfLagos: 7:06am On Mar 08, 2021
Iskilu wakil only did what Sunday igboho s doing and which is protecting his people
Re: Who Is Wakili? by Ibadansun1: 7:07am On Mar 08, 2021
More

Re: Who Is Wakili? by Ibadansun1: 7:08am On Mar 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Iskilu wakill only did what Sunday Igboho s doing And which protecting his people
Igbo boy

Wakili should go to Zamfara and protect his people from banditry.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Wakili? by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 7:10am On Mar 08, 2021
Nothing must happen to that old man. He is a law abiding citizen.
Re: Who Is Wakili? by Ibadansun1: 7:11am On Mar 08, 2021
However, what we saw after Wakali was duly captured today.

The storyline has changed.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Wakili? by PrinceOfLagos: 7:11am On Mar 08, 2021
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
Nothing must happen to that old man. He is a law abiding citizen.
They won't harm him because they know the consequences
Re: Who Is Wakili? by Baawaa(m): 7:12am On Mar 08, 2021
Wakil is a terrorist, simple

1 Like

Re: Who Is Wakili? by Ibadansun1: 7:15am On Mar 08, 2021
The storyline has changed from Wakili the conquerer to Wakili the victim

They want to hang to the sensation that a supposed powerful man can not be caught and disgraced like a chicken.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Wakili? by Asgard13: 7:18am On Mar 08, 2021
Yoruba people don come again

Shebi una don arrest the man.. wey we all feel say na one strong adult.. not knowing say na very old elderly man.

Na to keep quiet and observe matters ..

How far with the bee propaganda stories grin

Say bee chase am comot grin
Funny say Yoruba people believe that folklore and was even abusing and defending.

When I say Yoruba people have long start believing their own very propaganda

This is the reason we say majority of them are serious ignorant.. reality is very far

Their Lagos Ibadan expresss has done worst to them
Only Yoruba people believes Yoruba propaganda
This is fact!
Including NBS statistics

Show them reality.... they show you propaganda..

Hitler was so right.
Re: Who Is Wakili? by Ibadansun1: 7:20am On Mar 08, 2021
Asgard13:
Yoruba people don come again

Shebi una don arrest the man.. wey we all feel say na one strong adult.. not knowing say na very old elderly man.

Na to keep quiet and observe matters ..

How far with the bee propaganda stories grin

Say bee chase am comot grin
Funny say Yoruba people believe that folklore and was even abusing and defending

When I say Yoruba people have long start believing their own very propaganda

This is the reason we say majority of them are serious ignorant.. reality is very far

Their Lagos Ibadan expresss has done worst to them
Only Yoruba people believes Yoruba propaganda
This is fact!
Including NBS statistics

Show them reality.... they show you propaganda..

Hitler was so right.
emboldened show how shamless you are

Please see your own comments on the believe of Mystical Wakili just last week.

Re: Who Is Wakili? by Ibadansun1: 7:28am On Mar 08, 2021
Example of a shamless liar above me exposed.

He believed Wakali was terrorising Yorubas just last week but all of a sudden sees it as a propaganda today because it no longer favours his narratives.

Shamless illiterate. grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Wakili? by Asgard13: 7:33am On Mar 08, 2021
Ibadansun1:
emboldened show how shamless you are

please your own comments on the believe of Mystical Wakili just last week.

And what made you shameless

WAKILL no conquer 10 villages..
IGBOHO no been the dread WAKILL
Where Yoruba people not scared of WAKILL

Olboy go meet your shameless fellow humans

Now una don capture WAKILL FATHER DEY CLAIM WAKILL
MEANWHILE HIS SON WEY DEY RANSACK YORUBA LAND IS STILL FLEXING IN HIS COMMUNITY

ARE THISE COMMUNITIES FREE..

Let them go back to their farms naa ... think say na Yoruba opening mouth and closing

So shameless humans

See a blind old man wey Dey capture dem Dey celebrate

So shameless and cowardly act

HOW FAR WITH YORUBA PEOPLE PROPAGANDA OF WAKILL BEEN CHASED BY BEES

CARELESS AND SHAMELESS
Re: Who Is Wakili? by Alba3: 7:38am On Mar 08, 2021
See what his people and their southern supporters wrote to praise sing him here:

https://www.nairaland.com/6396899/really-warlord-time-called-ismail

Now he's caught, everyone including police want us to believe he's old, sick and innocent.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Wakili? by Ibadansun1: 7:39am On Mar 08, 2021
Asgard13:

And what made you shameless

WAKILL no conquer 10 villages..
IGBOHO no been the dread WAKILL
Where Yoruba people not scared of WAKILL

Olboy go meet your shameless fellow humans

Now una don capture WAKILL FATHER DEY CLAIM WAKILL
MEANWHILE HIS SON WEY DEY RANSACK YORUBA LAND IS STILL FLEXING IN HIS COMMUNITY

ARE THISE COMMUNITIES FREE..

Let them go back to their farms naa ... think say na Yoruba opening mouth and closing

So shameless humans

See a blind old man wey Dey capture dem Dey celebrate

So shameless and cowardly act

HOW FAR WITH YORUBA PEOPLE PROPAGANDA OF WAKILL BEEN CHASED BY BEES

CARELESS AND SHAMELESS

@ emboldened

So you already know the real Wakali from Aba? grin

You are too shamless to tbh cheesy

So how come Miyetti Allah claimed Wakili was killed immediately he was captured or how come the real Wakili couldn't come out to protect his father when he was been dragged by OPC operatives. cheesy

https://dailypost.ng/2021/03/07/miyetti-allah-alleges-murder-of-fulani-leader-wakili/
Re: Who Is Wakili? by Ibadansun1: 7:41am On Mar 08, 2021
Alba3:
See what his people and their southern supporters wrote to praise sing him here:

https://www.nairaland.com/6396899/really-warlord-time-called-ismail

Now he's caught, everyone including police want us to believe he's old, sick and innocent.
Those ipob members are shamless tbh

The hatred they have in their heart is greater than their ability to reason properly.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Wakili? by Asgard13: 7:43am On Mar 08, 2021
A typical Yoruba op...

Sophisticated illiterate calling another shameless illiterate is very amusing cheesy

Una no shame

Na this old man Dey conquer Yoruba 10 villages ..
and Yoruba people are here celebrating his arrest

If am Yoruba right now sad

How can all the stories about WAKILL .. almighty WAKILL that Yoruba strongman IGBOHO dreaded
Took Yoruba land and enslave 10 villages including the op and all able bodied men .. within the said communities
Marry their daughters dictate to their OBAs seize their farms while they shout to press and media .....
Turned out to be this blind elderly man..

And you are here shamelessly displaying your cowardice

So only you no fit arrest him..

E took 10 OPC.. to raid the house of a blind old man.

Senseless and careless

1 Like

Re: Who Is Wakili? by goatgoat093: 7:44am On Mar 08, 2021
The fact that we all thought Wakilu will be some young and fierce looking Fulani boy is the major cause of our disappointment at discovering the complete opposite of our expectations...so that sick looking old and blind man with his hungry looking "warriors" have been successfully terrorizing a whole state all this while? honestly shame no go even gree me admit say that old man dey mastermind my sleepless nights and days of terror if I were yoruba grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Wakili? by Ibadansun1: 7:48am On Mar 08, 2021
Asgard13:
A typical Yoruba op...

Sophisticated illiterate calling another shameless illiterate is very amusing cheesy

Una no shame

Na this old man Dey conquer Yoruba 10 villages ..
and Yoruba people are here celebrating his arrest

If am Yoruba right now sad

How can all the stories about WAKILL .. almighty WAKILL that Yoruba strongman IGBOHO dreaded
Took Yoruba land and enslave 10 villages including the op and all able bodied men .. within the said communities
Marry their daughters dictate to their OBAs seize their farms while they shout to press and media .....
Turned out to be this blind elderly man..

And you are here shamelessly displaying your cowardice

So only you no fit arrest him..

E took 10 OPC.. to raid the house of a blind old man.

Senseless and careless
Shamless boy

So Igbo boy cheesy

I thought you said if "Yoruba media" reported that Wakili was arrested you will believe it.

I never knew that you knew Wakili and his father

Or have you Shamlessly changed your story to Wakili is indeed the one arrested.

And Wakili is not blind.
Re: Who Is Wakili? by Ibadansun1: 7:50am On Mar 08, 2021
goatgoat093:
The fact that we all thought Wakilu will be some young and fierce looking Fulani boy is the major cause of our disappointment at discovering the complete opposite of our expectations...so that sick looking old and blind man with his hungry looking "warriors" have been successfully terrorizing a whole state all this while? honestly shame no go even gree me admit say that old man dey mastermind my sleepless nights and days of terror if I were yoruba grin grin grin
As Osama bin landin was a strong and agile man shey?

When America captured Osama with his wife and killed them

Did the whole of America celebrate it?
Re: Who Is Wakili? by Asgard13: 7:50am On Mar 08, 2021
Most times I wonder how some people reason

Open a thread to mock an old blind elderly human..
Imagine celebration..

What made the villagers in the ten conquered communities not to simply eacort the old man out of their town?

Or is it that there’s no able youth to help carry the old man out of their communities?

Since the op Na Ibadan man.. wetin make am not to organize his family and friends to chase WAKILL .. a blind old man ... imagine .. blind old man... from his conquered communities

Na to come online to rant and celebrate how BEES” yes you heard me BEES.. chased him cheesy

Is this not funny? Which is even a lie.. grin

Walahi ba..

I’m out of this thread

I’m so disappointed with the whole WAKILL thing

Was thinking he’s an adult .. only to see a weak blind old man.

That’s gross..

Shameless and careless
Re: Who Is Wakili? by Asgard13: 7:52am On Mar 08, 2021
goatgoat093:

Walahi !

Not to mention.
Shameless

1 Like

Re: Who Is Wakili? by Ibadansun1: 7:53am On Mar 08, 2021
Asgard13:
Most times I wonder how some people reason

Open a thread to mock an old blind elderly human..
Imagine celebration..

What made the villagers in the ten conquered communities not to simply eacort the old man out of their town?

Or is it that there’s no able youth to help carry the old man out of their communities?

Since the op Na Ibadan man.. wetin make am not to organize his family and friends to chase WAKILL .. a blind old man ... imagine .. blind old man... from his conquered communities

Na to come online to rant and celebrate how BEES” yes you heard me BEES.. chased him cheesy

Is this not funny? Which is even a lie.. grin

Walahi ba..

I’m out of this thread

I’m so disappointed with the whole WAKILL thing

Was thinking he’s an adult .. only to see a weak blind old man.

That’s gross..

Shameless and careless

See how shamless you have become

I opened this thread to profile who Wakili was through the eyes of people like you cheesy

And here is it

Re: Who Is Wakili? by Ibadansun1: 7:55am On Mar 08, 2021
Asgard13:

Walahi !

Not to mention.
Shameless
It's Shame that's driving you insane like this

So who is the real Wakili, since you the know this one was his father?

And you now know he is blind ? cheesy
Re: Who Is Wakili? by Ibadansun1: 7:57am On Mar 08, 2021
This ipob members have no Shame. cheesy
Re: Who Is Wakili? by tamdun: 8:15am On Mar 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Iskilu wakil only did what Sunday igboho s doing and which is protecting his people
See this stupid flat head, Sunday is fighting for his land, maybe when fulani massacre ur family ur eye go clear
Re: Who Is Wakili? by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 08, 2021
OP you have done a great job exposing IPOBian hypocrisy and hate but don't make the mistake of joining them in the gutter responding to all their posts.

They are shameless hypocrites now very quick to change their narratives to "Yorubas bullying blind and frail old man" while they taunted us with this same 'invincible" Wakili for weeks.

What sensible Yorubas should take from your thread is that forever hateful Igbos are no less our enemies than Fulanis. It is only their modus operandi that is different.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Is Trending On Number One On Twitter / More Young Nigerians To Be Recruited To Combat Boko Haram: Minister / How Nigeria Can Best React To Igbos UK Asylum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.