Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You? (4213 Views)

When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! / The Best Place To Meet A Spouse / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You? by comchi(f): 9:20pm On Feb 07, 2006
really, how do you know that your better half loves you? i have had experiences in the past where my lovers profess undying love only to make me regret knowing them after making a few sacrifices for them.i want to be adviced before getting into another relationship.so common people,help a sister out smiley
Re: How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You? by AaLiyaH2(f): 12:04am On Feb 08, 2006
wish i could undecided been there, heard it all b4, i love you and the next day they do a runner!
Re: How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You? by disney(f): 12:38am On Feb 08, 2006
Just tell them that u have Aids , thats the best trick
Re: How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You? by AaLiyaH2(f): 12:43am On Feb 08, 2006
people don't mean it when they say they love and care about you... from my point of view anyway so it don't mean a thing it's just like saying have a great day wink
Re: How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You? by smartsoft(m): 1:24am On Feb 08, 2006
Well the greatest gift a man or woman can give ya is "LOVE" love is really from the inner mind. One may know how to gain a victory, and know not how to use it, in other words ppl out there get someone nice, cool, caring, but they don't know where to keep that person heart. Most especially females hearts are kinda fragile, they need to be kept in a safe place..and take care of it very well so it won't get broken ppl out there don't get to be love or don't practice love cause the guy and the girl ain't compartable.. they just wanna force thier way in to love each.. why they ain't compartable.. Love is just like a school.. it a course u got to study before jumping and getting FIRST CLASS in it.. IT also a scarifice you got to make.. i got to stop here men.. cool
Re: How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You? by AaLiyaH2(f): 2:11pm On Feb 08, 2006
man thats beautiful... wish you could add more onto it, vey deep..if only... cry smiley
Re: How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You? by smartsoft(m): 1:42am On Feb 09, 2006
Love is a feeling of two serious minded person in other to archive a goal in life
1. Check to see if both of you guys share ideas together
2. You could easly know if he/she loves you when he/she tells you what he/she is going through.
3. You would know if he/she loves you, when he/she tells you that "WHAT PLANS DO YOU HAVE FOR GREATER FUTURE, CAN WE WORK THINGS TOWARDS IT "
4. You know when he/she says "HONEY  I'M PROUD TO HAVE YOU "
5. you will know when he/she hurts you and in some mins or hours he/she get back to his/her senses and tell you that."I'M KINDA SORRY FOR WHAT I HAPPEN, SUCH THING WOUNT REPEAT ITSELF"
6. You will know. because he/she will always want to tell you the truth
7. You will know because you need respect. in what sense. okay now see this. he/she is talking to an opposite sex, and he/she sees you coming from afar, then he/she needs to excuse that friend.. so if he/she loves you.. he will come towards you and excuse the friend and give you a hug and a peck.  telling you "WELCOME SWEETIE, HOW WAS YOUR DAY LIKE ?"

What else ?
Re: How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You? by AaLiyaH2(f): 11:31am On Feb 09, 2006
sweeeeeeeeeeetah!!! wink
Re: How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You? by Rhodalyn(f): 4:11pm On Feb 22, 2006
he does all u can eva thk of
Re: How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You? by smartsoft(m): 2:18am On Feb 23, 2006
Rhodalyn:

he does all u can eva thk of

Agree with that sweetie
Re: How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You? by AaLiyaH2(f): 1:04pm On Feb 23, 2006
aww i can almost feel it in my fingers :Di think someone loves me this time and it's for real
Re: How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You? by papermoon(f): 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2006
cry
Re: How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You? by flower(f): 9:33pm On Feb 23, 2006
I know that he loves me because inspite of my mistakes, my blemishes, my imperfections, he stays.
Re: How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You? by Mystique(f): 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2006
You'll never know hun, its a risk we all have to take sad sad
Re: How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You? by Busta(f): 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2006
@ Mystique

true that
Re: How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You? by jaybaby(f): 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2006
I dnt even LOVE!
Re: How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You? by fellybabe(f): 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2006
when he truely cares,one way to know is when he tolerates your ignorance and shortcommings,this cos only a few men will.
Re: How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You? by OneLife1(f): 2:18pm On Jan 17, 2008
I believe he loves me because he tell me so. thou people say u got to trust no body but i have to trust someone for the sake of peace of mind. i trust him, i believe him and i love.
Re: How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You? by OneLife1(f): 2:20pm On Jan 17, 2008
jaybaby i fear you ooh
Re: How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You? by OneLife1(f): 2:24pm On Jan 17, 2008
HIS feelings shows that he loves me.
Re: How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You? by Mosetra(f): 5:40pm On Apr 08, 2008
i believe he loves me cos since i met him, i ave become a better person in terms of anger management - here is a man, a fine one at that and when i say fine fine, i mean fine - that hangs around me even when i said terribly hurting things to when i used to allow anger control me. Of course sometimes he would express how shocked he was that i could think of saying such things to him and then he tells me "Bambi, learn to control your anger". Apart from that he cant bear to see me sad. I have never believed it when a man said he loves me until i met him. But for Cherie, my relationship would have been over but now i thank God everyday for bringing him my way.
Re: How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 08, 2008
when he eats my oversalted vegetable soup without complaining. grin
Re: How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You? by almondjoy(f): 3:48am On Apr 09, 2008
When he has not divorced me yet for all my antics on Nairaland and beyond! cool

fellybabe:

when he truely cares,one way to know is when he tolerates your ignorance and shortcommings,this because only a few men will.

You said it. . . .tolerance and just loves you for whom you are. . . even though he yells once in a while because I ma typing furiously at the computer, posting crap on Nairaland when he is trying to get some sleep. grin
Re: How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You? by jkpretty(f): 11:00am On Apr 09, 2008
More quality actions less talks cool
Re: How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You? by amaikama(m): 10:14am On Apr 23, 2009
this is an all women affair. sorri, cant coment lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You? by GEW: 11:36am On Jul 29, 2009
any wiser now?
Re: How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You? by Fhemmmy: 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2009
To know if a woman loves you, i think it is easy, but knowing if a man loves you, is like going into acting school to understand how they operate.
Though, some women deserves an Oscar too.
Re: How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You? by N101: 7:10pm On Aug 11, 2009
comchi:

really, how do you know that your better half loves you? i have had experiences in the past where my lovers  profess undying love only to make me regret knowing them after making a few sacrifices for them.i want to be adviced before getting into another relationship.so common people,help a sister out smiley

A lover and a spouse are different things, the significant difference being commitment

Fhemmmy:

To know if a woman loves you, i think it is easy, but knowing if a man loves you, is like going into acting school to understand how they operate.
Though, some women deserves an Oscar too.

Have to say I agree with you 100%.  However a minority of men wear their heart on their sleeves, whilst some do theirs under "disguise"  grin.  You know their love because it shows in little ways and they don't hide it even if they can't put it into words.
Re: How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You? by Fhemmmy: 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2009
N101:

Have to say I agree with you 100%.  However a minority of men wear their heart on their sleeves, whilst some do theirs under "disguise"  grin.  You know their love because it shows in little ways and they don't hide it even if they can't put it into words.

very true
Re: How Do You Know That Your Spouse Loves You? by DameGambrosia: 5:31am On Jan 29, 2013
By his actions. . . not his words. kiss
HE ALSO TELLS ME EVERY DAY. . . . kiss

(1) (Reply)

How My Bestie Betrayed Me. / Bitter Mother-in-law Writes The Wedding Invitation Letter / The Most Painful Physical Experience Any Woman Can Feel.. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.