Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

How do I Start Up A Mobile Phones Sales Store - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How do I Start Up A Mobile Phones Sales Store (461 Views)

Osemwegies And Okeys Own A Mobile Entertainment Business In Canada / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k / What Business Can I Start Up With 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How do I Start Up A Mobile Phones Sales Store by COdeGenesis: 7:59am On Mar 08, 2021
Dear Nairalanders,

I recently got a loan of 1.5Mn from my dad to establish a business. I thought of starting up a business to sell mobile phones. I need advice on how to go about the business and if it is profitable. Thanks
Re: How do I Start Up A Mobile Phones Sales Store by GRACEGLORY: 8:37am On Mar 08, 2021
COdeGenesis:
Dear Nairalanders,

I recently got a loan of 1.5Mn from my dad to establish a business. I thought of starting up a business to sell mobile phones. I need advice on how to go about the business and if it is profitable. Thanks

You need to get business mentoring: Before you start the business, you need to be tutored by a person running that same type of business. You need to learn how to identify marketable phones.

You need to get business mentoring, and that you won’t find online, you have to seek them on ground. Approach the market, you’d find a mentor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How do I Start Up A Mobile Phones Sales Store by nifemi25(m): 8:54am On Mar 08, 2021
I will advice you don't invest in the business you knows nothing about....calm down and look for someone who is professional in the line of business and consult him..
Re: How do I Start Up A Mobile Phones Sales Store by Gbagura: 9:00am On Mar 08, 2021
COdeGenesis:
Dear Nairalanders,

Phone accessories are more profitable than selling phone itself. You may go 2-3 days without selling one phone but accessories sell daily. Moreso, go learn from someone already successful in the biz and locate a fertile location to set up your shop. Then you're good to go.
Re: How do I Start Up A Mobile Phones Sales Store by COdeGenesis: 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2021
GRACEGLORY:

You need to get business mentoring: Before you start the business, you need to be tutored by a person running that same type of business. You need to learn how to identify marketable phones.

You need to get business mentoring, and that you won’t find online, you have to seek them on ground. Approach the market, you’d find a mentor.
Thanks alot. I appreciate.
Re: How do I Start Up A Mobile Phones Sales Store by COdeGenesis: 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2021
nifemi25:
I will advice you don't invest in the business you knows nothing about....calm down and look for someone who is professional in the line of business and consult him..

Okay, I will. Seems everyone is suggesting this same thing.

(1) (Reply)

Protect Your Home and Business From Fire And Burglary / Are Solar Water Heaters Worth Buying? / Looking For Old Paypal Account With Transactions To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.