Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:41 AM

Help!!! I'm Thinking - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! I'm Thinking (2265 Views)

Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. / My Fiancee Is Pregnant and I'm thinking of considering abortion / I'm 22 Years Old And A Burden On My Family, I'm Thinking Of Leaving Home. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! I'm Thinking by general111(m): 5:40am On Mar 09, 2021
I dont have time, but let me spare you a little of my time.
Your father spent about 980k per semester for just school fees, and you decided to walk out of school to chase your dreams.
What dreams sef?
You did not receieve any offer to go abroad and play, neither did you recieve any offer to play for a nigerian club.yet you dropped out of school??
Now you are home, eating mummy's food and disturbing daddy for pocket mummy.
Your mother need to stop feeding you, and your father need to chase you out of his house before you will have sense..
Young man, go and beg your father for forgiveness, and if he is such a magnanimous person, he will send you back to school.
YOU SHOULD HAVE WAITED TILL YOU GRADUATE BEFORE CHASING YOUR DREAMS..
Now you want to steal their money to get a head start in life.
May God give you a son that thinks like you.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! I'm Thinking by missjekyll: 6:31am On Mar 09, 2021
general111:
I dont have time, but let me spare you a little of my time.
Your father spent about 980k per semester for just school fees, and you decided to walk out of school to chase your dreams.
What dreams sef?
You did not receieve any offer to go abroad and play, neither did you recieve any offer to play for a nigerian club.yet you dropped out of school??
Now you are home, eating mummy's food and disturbing daddy for pocket mummy.
Your mother need to stop feeding you, and your father need to chase you out of his house before you will have sense..
Young man, go and beg your father for forgiveness, and if he is such a magnanimous person, he will send you back to school.
YOU SHOULD HAVE WAITED TILL YOU GRADUATE BEFORE CHASING YOUR DREAMS..
Now you want to steal their money to get a head start in life.
May God give you a son that thinks like you.

Gbam! You have said it all.
Poster,you better go back to school and get your certificate. Falz is an accomplished lawyer and musician. You can do both. What do you mean pharmacy is tough? Are you saying you are dumb? How will you understand your football contract then?

You are not a very good child to your parents. May your children treat you better than this. Your poor parents, I feel for them

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! I'm Thinking by veave(f): 7:22am On Mar 09, 2021
I feel so sad for your parents. Won ti get yen. Your village people have finally succeeded. This was how my classmate in secondary school refused to go to school saying he wanted to play football. He's still roaming the streets with Jerry curl hair up-and-down and boots after over 15years hoping to get signed as under 16 or 21. Even Abuja football club didn't take him. May God help you.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I'm Thinking by BigDick70inch(m): 8:10am On Mar 09, 2021
This life no just balance Oo.........

I had always dreamt of studying medicine/any health related course Ooo..........but no much money to do that.....

I had to settle for one course I never liked laidat..........despite that i studied hard just to get a good grade........

Now..........i'm done with service and looking for job...........

Only.........if I had someone some where willing to sponsor me for my choice of course..........he/she would have become my mini god.............

Bro..........just go back to skool and graduate as a pharmacist...........then leave the rest to go God!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I'm Thinking by WoundedLamb: 2:56pm On Mar 11, 2021
And this is the boy complaining his sister was taking the wrong path in life...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Can't Get Away With There Cheating Habit (lie Lie To Lie Lie) / Mother And Son (what Is Wrong About This Picture?) / Mothers, How Would You React To This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.