Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,481 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

#InternationalWomensDay: Happy International Women's Day - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / #InternationalWomensDay: Happy International Women's Day (5427 Views)

Happy International Women's Day 2023 / International Women's Day: 10 most influential women in Nigeria 2022 / Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

#InternationalWomensDay: Happy International Women's Day by DirtyGold: 9:50am On Mar 08, 2021
Let's join the rest of the world to clebrate all the good, virtuous and hard working women around the world who are contributing meaningfully to the human existence.

If you're one of such women, stay strong, keep doing the right thing and stay blessed.

You're all well celebrated!

5 Likes

Re: #InternationalWomensDay: Happy International Women's Day by DirtyGold: 10:04am On Mar 08, 2021
Sheath your swords guys for at least today and let's honour them.
No matter how useless you think they are, there won't be over 7 billion people on this planet without them smiley

And life is actually a lot more beautiful with the right woman kiss

What's tha business?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: #InternationalWomensDay: Happy International Women's Day by Jeon(f): 10:07am On Mar 08, 2021
it's a pity and a shame to see the Nigerian men tagging women are useless celebrating the same gender[women ] they criticized..

1 Like

Re: #InternationalWomensDay: Happy International Women's Day by DirtyGold: 10:19am On Mar 08, 2021
Jeon:
it's a pity and a shame to see the Nigerian men tagging women are useless celebrating the same gender[women ] they criticized..
Instead of you to welcome and encourage such a breather (atleast), here you are trying to infect others with your confusion. Clap for yourself

What's tha business?

8 Likes

Re: #InternationalWomensDay: Happy International Women's Day by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 08, 2021
make them get out

6 Likes

Re: #InternationalWomensDay: Happy International Women's Day by Jeon(f): 10:25am On Mar 08, 2021
DirtyGold:

Instead of you to welcome and encourage such a breather (atleast), here you are trying to infect others with your confusion Clap for yourself

Where's lalasticlala sef?

What's tha business?

I'm not against them neither have I ever bash or call them unpleasant names.

and you are the confused soul here {including ur Co's } let me just say you guy's are hypocrites.

after creating bad theories about women you will still have the guts to celebrate them, for what? people you called useless. is ur guilty conscious not judging you?

1 Like

Re: #InternationalWomensDay: Happy International Women's Day by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 08, 2021
So,today is womens day.

Kai
I can't believe I forgot what I never knew existed.

Happy women's day to my momsy and grand momma.

I love you both scatter.

2 Likes

Re: #InternationalWomensDay: Happy International Women's Day by GeneralPula: 10:49am On Mar 08, 2021
All the good, virtuous and hard working women around the world

I doubt if they’re up to 5% in circulation..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #InternationalWomensDay: Happy International Women's Day by IamFINESSE: 10:49am On Mar 08, 2021
Shout out to all the sex workers all over the world, you guys are wonderfu, and your service to humanity can never be over emphasized. I will continue to pray for God to give you guys more wisdom and strength to continue with the good work y'all are doing.

Finnese love y'all.

1 Like

Re: #InternationalWomensDay: Happy International Women's Day by adesegun121(m): 10:50am On Mar 08, 2021
Ok
Re: #InternationalWomensDay: Happy International Women's Day by RexTramadol1: 10:50am On Mar 08, 2021
K
Re: #InternationalWomensDay: Happy International Women's Day by PlayerMeji: 10:50am On Mar 08, 2021
Women have two holidays
Re: #InternationalWomensDay: Happy International Women's Day by Olarewaju89: 10:51am On Mar 08, 2021
God bless our mothers all over the world

Re: #InternationalWomensDay: Happy International Women's Day by Reex12(m): 10:51am On Mar 08, 2021
happy international women's day to all the
the good, virtuous and hard working women
around the world who are contributing
meaningfully to the human existence.

but are as for the devilish hoes who LovePeddler around with thier pussy to trap mareied men with kayanmata and expect celebration your day of reckoning is near and are a shame to womanhood

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #InternationalWomensDay: Happy International Women's Day by iretemide(f): 10:52am On Mar 08, 2021
They judged her because they thought they knew her- only, they had no clue who she really was.
She was a rare creature that had managed to fly high in spite of all the things that had tried to take her down.

The world would see her failures and her falls, thinking she’d stay down on rock bottom.

What they didn’t know about this woman was that the same fire that had tried to destroy her had also forged her courage and bravery.
She wasn’t content to let the storms douse her fiery will- far from it.

She always knew who she was and what she could do..and she wasn’t content to let her failures define her.

Midst the chaos that was once her life, she had found her wings and despite everything stacked against her, she started to learn to fly.

No one gave her a chance and well,she was accustomed to that- she had never given anything in her life..except a choice to fight her way out of the anguish she once knew.

She earned each step she took with the signs of her strength-scars, scratches and bruises that forged her indomitable spirit.

Sure, she fell from the skies more times than she could count and had to pick up herself up much of the time..

But she preserved, because her story never gave her any other choice.
Day by day, step by step, she began to soar higher with each opportunity..

Flying high with the courage, fire and fight that characterized exactly who she was..
And with the grace of the beautiful soul that she was, she just kept smiling and shining..
For she was one of those remarkable people you never forget.

Always strong, beautiful and free..
Now, she was flying high too.
And she never looked back .

Happy International Women's Day.

4 Likes

Re: #InternationalWomensDay: Happy International Women's Day by JayTripz(m): 10:52am On Mar 08, 2021
everyday na women day sef. na wa

2 Likes

Re: #InternationalWomensDay: Happy International Women's Day by blazebaba(m): 10:53am On Mar 08, 2021
Join hands and celebrate the greatest manipulators on planet earth...*smiles in spanish*..

2 Likes

Re: #InternationalWomensDay: Happy International Women's Day by thatsleepboy1: 10:54am On Mar 08, 2021
What of men's day?
Re: #InternationalWomensDay: Happy International Women's Day by freethinker01: 10:54am On Mar 08, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #InternationalWomensDay: Happy International Women's Day by Wealthyone: 10:54am On Mar 08, 2021
smiley
Re: #InternationalWomensDay: Happy International Women's Day by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 08, 2021
GeneralPula:
All the good, virtuous and hard working women around the world

I doubt if they’re up to 5% in circulation..

Who ask you?

1 Like

Re: #InternationalWomensDay: Happy International Women's Day by Kapeter(m): 10:55am On Mar 08, 2021
The future is kuku female. grin
Re: #InternationalWomensDay: Happy International Women's Day by robosky02(m): 10:56am On Mar 08, 2021
Ok
Re: #InternationalWomensDay: Happy International Women's Day by Ayo2004: 10:56am On Mar 08, 2021
Olarewaju89:
God bless our mothers all over the world
If u ever pass Ikotun in Lagos,dm me,I owe u one bottle of gulder and a plate of asun grin
Re: #InternationalWomensDay: Happy International Women's Day by BabaIbo: 10:56am On Mar 08, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: #InternationalWomensDay: Happy International Women's Day by hush15: 10:56am On Mar 08, 2021
DirtyGold:
Sheath your swords guys for at least today and let's honour them.
No matter how useless you think they are, there won't be over 7 billion people on this planet without them smiley

And life is actually a lot more beautiful with the right woman kiss

What's tha business?

Honor who, someone that sent us packing out of paradise undecided angry! Nkwanu, am comin
Re: #InternationalWomensDay: Happy International Women's Day by Legalcriminal: 10:56am On Mar 08, 2021
Happy women’s day to Alexia and Siri the only women who listen to men

Re: #InternationalWomensDay: Happy International Women's Day by WalkerMichael(m): 10:57am On Mar 08, 2021
happy women's Day to all WOMEN out there! YOU ARE ALL SPECTACULAR
Re: #InternationalWomensDay: Happy International Women's Day by Jubilancy(f): 10:57am On Mar 08, 2021
Jubilancy you are a stong intelligent and extremely beautiful young woman.... don't forget who you are!

Happy women's day to me, my gorgeous mum And my extremely hardworking sisters

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Official Working Hours For Nursing Mothers In Federal Civil Service? / Biotin-Solution For Balding Hair And Healthy Nails / Please Have Mercy On Your Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.