Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

A Nairalander commits suicide over comments - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Nairalander commits suicide over comments (1164 Views)

Stella Damascus: A Nairalander Can't Still Let Go His Crush On You / I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander / Help A Nairalander Win A Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander commits suicide over comments by RealGboy: 10:50am On Mar 08, 2021
so I posted my pics and I was body shamed ..
everyone was catching cruise with my. nose and I felt like commiting suicide..
This might be my last thread cos I have thought it over and over and I think the best thing for me to do is kill myself..

I'm sorry I was created this way . bye

And p. s I love you Rockstation
Re: A Nairalander commits suicide over comments by Jeon(f): 10:52am On Mar 08, 2021
RealGboy:
everyone was catching cruise with my. nose and I felt like commiting suicide it's not the best option.
This might be my last thread cos I have thought it over and over and I think the best thing for me to do is kill myself..

but I still refused to believe that you are the one on that picture.
Re: A Nairalander commits suicide over comments by Lovethaa: 10:55am On Mar 08, 2021
RealGboy:

heya .. let me send you something , so u can go out and enjoy yourself ..Go to a fast food restaurant

Maybe this will erase the suicide thought life's not too bad

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander commits suicide over comments by Kriss216: 10:56am On Mar 08, 2021
RealGboy:

Safe journey bro.

My regards to 2pac Shakur.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander commits suicide over comments by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 08, 2021
RealGboy:

Me that look like what Igbo's call mpki nko?

Look at diz boy. Even Ned Nwoko will look in the mirror and smile to his creator.

Men are NEVER ugly.
The only thing that can make a man ugly is if he can't shoot a fertile cum.

When you have enough money to make you look like a classy monkey,that's equally a big bonus.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander commits suicide over comments by Jeon(f): 11:00am On Mar 08, 2021
Kriss216:

[s]Safe journey bro.

My regards to 2pac Shakur.[/s]

Mr brainy male and noble one pls use ur brain. Tupac will be very angry at ur rude statement.
Re: A Nairalander commits suicide over comments by RealGboy: 11:00am On Mar 08, 2021
Lovethaa:

heya .. let me send you something , so u can go out and enjoy yourself ..Go to a fast food restaurant

Maybe this will erase the suicide thought life's not too bad

I have decided to kill myself and there is no going back
Re: A Nairalander commits suicide over comments by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 08, 2021
Attention seeker embarassed undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander commits suicide over comments by Lovethaa: 11:02am On Mar 08, 2021
RealGboy:

Alright bro.. I guess I'll keep my 50k

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander commits suicide over comments by RealGboy: 11:03am On Mar 08, 2021
Nairalandian:
Attention seeker embarassed undecided

who are you?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander commits suicide over comments by The6thAustralia: 11:05am On Mar 08, 2021
RealGboy:

please before you proceed can you do a favor for me?
I beg you in the name of God I need 2000naira.

can you please help me use the link on my profile to download and register palmpay app.. after you have registered, I will be given 2k and you will also qualify for 2k and some airtime

once you have downloaded the app send me your link and I will follow yours too

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander commits suicide over comments by RealGboy: 11:05am On Mar 08, 2021
Lovethaa:

on a second thought Ill accept the offer so that you only feel bad .. and like you said maybe life is not that bad, but
0116918687. Gtbank ..
Re: A Nairalander commits suicide over comments by Legalcriminal: 11:06am On Mar 08, 2021
RealGboy:

Safe journey my regards to Jesus tell him not to come now we are not ready yet
Re: A Nairalander commits suicide over comments by RealGboy: 11:06am On Mar 08, 2021
The6thAustralia:

please before you proceed can you do a favor for me?
I beg you in the name of God I need 2000naira.

once you have downloaded the app send me your link and I will follow yours too

I want to kill myself and your own concern is palmpay.... palmpay kill you there

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander commits suicide over comments by 10BabyApple: 11:08am On Mar 08, 2021
RealGboy:

on a second thought Ill accept the offer so that you only feel bad .. and like you said maybe life is not that bad, but
0116918687. Gtbank ..

you this scammer I was waiting for you to slip up grin
lovtha
Lovethaa:

Alright then.. sent 50k
Re: A Nairalander commits suicide over comments by Lovethaa: 11:13am On Mar 08, 2021
RealGboy:

0116918687. Gtbank ..

alright.

post screenshots for the novice above me when you receive.

stay safe
Re: A Nairalander commits suicide over comments by The6thAustralia: 11:14am On Mar 08, 2021
Lovethaa:
alright.
stay safe
bro waddup make me sef post my aza
Re: A Nairalander commits suicide over comments by 10BabyApple: 11:19am On Mar 08, 2021
Re: A Nairalander commits suicide over comments by Draslo(m): 11:27am On Mar 08, 2021
You want do nose lift? Oga shift abeg
Re: A Nairalander commits suicide over comments by heendrix(m): 11:30am On Mar 08, 2021
Lovethaa:

Lmao
Re: A Nairalander commits suicide over comments by RealGboy: 11:35am On Mar 08, 2021
Lovethaa:

alright.

stay safe

I never see alert bro..... if I did not kill myself today because of you.. my God will judge you

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander commits suicide over comments by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 08, 2021
Serious! Is Dat Really U Or U Just Want To Make Us Laugh?

Re: A Nairalander commits suicide over comments by Henrydonland(m): 11:42am On Mar 08, 2021
that face ehn na made in aba
Re: A Nairalander commits suicide over comments by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 08, 2021
coming from a RealGboy smh
Re: A Nairalander commits suicide over comments by anslemarinze52(m): 12:34pm On Mar 08, 2021
RealGboy:

0116918687. Gtbank ..

what's the use of the money when you kill yourself
Re: A Nairalander commits suicide over comments by 99thEnemy(m): 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2021
StacyO:
Me that look like what Igbo's call mkpi nko?

Look at diz boy. Even Ned Nwoko will look in the mirror and smile to his creator.

Men are NEVER ugly.
The only thing that can make a man ugly is if he can't shoot a fertile cum.

When you have enough money to make you look like a classy monkey, that's equally a big bonus.

grin grin grin grin

I don die ...

She-goat has killed the Cat

[img]https://media./images/673ceb069ee79dc99b0eb2c9a927bc93/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: A Nairalander commits suicide over comments by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2021
99thEnemy:

grin grin grin grin

I don die ...

She-goat has killed the Cat

[img]https://media./images/673ceb069ee79dc99b0eb2c9a927bc93/tenor.gif[/img]
grin
Re: A Nairalander commits suicide over comments by Amarahly(f): 7:42pm On Apr 02, 2021
RealGboy:

Because of your noseeeeee sad Haba, e get as e be
Re: A Nairalander commits suicide over comments by dlamini: 11:00am On Aug 05, 2021
Brand new messy ferguosn tractor and their implements afor saleat agro asia tractor. for further detail must visit www.agroasiatractor.com
Re: A Nairalander commits suicide over comments by DenreleDave(m): 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
RealGboy:

grin

I never see alert bro..... if I did not kill myself today because of you.. my God will judge you

grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Needs A Comforter / Repent now! / I Need Love From Anyone Across The Globe: Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.