Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:12 AM

I Was Embarrassed For Trying To Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Embarrassed For Trying To Help. (4758 Views)

How I Was Embarrassed Yesterday / Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / Twitter VAR: Man Loses Business Opportunity For Trying To Body Shame A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Embarrassed For Trying To Help. by Loyalqwin(f): 7:21pm On Mar 01, 2021
the kind of insult. threats and embarrassing comments I received here today for trying to help a 6 months old pregnant girl, has finally made me come to conclusion to send her out to die or whatever.
I don't real think people are this irresponsible to bash someone trying to help.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Embarrassed For Trying To Help. by mmadu4: 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2021
Loyalqwin:
the kind of insult. threats and embarrassing comments I received here today for trying to help a 6 months old pregnant girl, has finally made me come to conclusion to send her out to die or whatever.
I don't real think people are this irresponsible to bash someone trying to help.

the way you treated her was that the best way to treat a human being just because you were trying to help? she told me everything . you can go to hell with your help .

6 Likes

Re: I Was Embarrassed For Trying To Help. by Loyalqwin(f): 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2021
mmadu4:

the way you treated her was that the best way to treat a human being just because you were trying to help? she told me everything . you can go to hell with your help .
excuse me what exactly is the meaning of this comment ?

do you even know who am talking about?

she told you what ? who is she ?
are do you even know the thread you are commenting under or are you sick ?

1 Like

Re: I Was Embarrassed For Trying To Help. by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:26pm On Mar 01, 2021
You should learn to have emotional "shock absorbers" when dealing on a public forum like this, your opinions will be subject to varying opposing ideas, so operate from a point of conviction or be open to better ideas and ignore silly depositions.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Embarrassed For Trying To Help. by SUPERPACK: 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2021
Loyalqwin:
If truly you have conscience too you will go extra mile to help her, take her to an NGO, Church, or philanthropists that can help. Nairalanders will never help without full evidence and you know it, many have been scammed by stories similar to yours and everyone is being careful. Post a full picture and blur her face, drop address for verification, asides this nothing can be done.

5 Likes

Re: I Was Embarrassed For Trying To Help. by mmadu4: 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2021
Loyalqwin:
excuse me what exactly is the meaning of this comment ?

do you even know who am talking about?

yes the girl you are using to scam people you want to use her to make money and she doesn't want it . you want her to die just for your selfish interest . May God forgive you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Embarrassed For Trying To Help. by Loyalqwin(f): 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2021
SUPERPACK:
If truly you have conscience too you will go extra mile to help her, take her to an NGO, Church, or philanthropists that can help. Nairalanders will never help without full evidence and you know it, many have been scammed by stories similar to yours and everyone is being careful. Post a full picture and blur her face, drop address for verification, asides this nothing can be done.
who is denying anyone of verification ? did anyone ask for her addressed etc ? now I know you guy just comment anything that comes to your head.
Re: I Was Embarrassed For Trying To Help. by Baawaa(m): 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2021
Part 2 grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I Was Embarrassed For Trying To Help. by Loyalqwin(f): 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2021
mmadu4:

yes the girl you are using to scam people you want to use her to make money and she doesn't want it . you want her to die just for your selfish interest . May God forgive you
finally I now believe mad people are everywhere here on nairaland. so you actually spoke to a girl in your imagination or dream ?

so I want her to die and I still took her home ?

you're on drug or something.

funny now I know the kind of people am dealing with.
Re: I Was Embarrassed For Trying To Help. by mmadu4: 7:33pm On Mar 01, 2021
Loyalqwin:
who is denying anyone of verification ? did anyone ask for her addressed etc ? now I know you guy just comment anything that comes to your head.

God will pay you back for trying to use that girl to make money .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Embarrassed For Trying To Help. by Loyalqwin(f): 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2021
mmadu4:

at first I wanted to take you serious but honestly I discovered I have been wasting my time.
Re: I Was Embarrassed For Trying To Help. by stupidmod3: 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2021
Loyalqwin:
see ur life as money no gree come u wan send her out to die or what ever ur intention was known from d start yeye help.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Embarrassed For Trying To Help. by Loyalqwin(f): 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2021
mmadu4:

God will pay you back for trying to use that girl to make money .
hahahaha Walhalla for who run mad.
Re: I Was Embarrassed For Trying To Help. by mmadu4: 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2021
Loyalqwin:
finally I now believe mad people are everywhere here on nairaland. so you actually spoke to a girl in your imagination or dream ?

so I want her to die and I still took her home ?

you're on drug or something.

funny now I know the kind of people am dealing with.

this is your comment i have finally made the conclusion to send her out to die or whatever.

1 Like

Re: I Was Embarrassed For Trying To Help. by Loyalqwin(f): 7:36pm On Mar 01, 2021
stupidmod3:
see ur life as money no gree come u wan send her out to die or what ever ur intention was known from d start yeye help.
at least I did my best. try and help someone like that too if it's easy.
Re: I Was Embarrassed For Trying To Help. by Loyalqwin(f): 7:38pm On Mar 01, 2021
nairaland is now full children and mad people.
Re: I Was Embarrassed For Trying To Help. by SUPERPACK: 7:42pm On Mar 01, 2021
Loyalqwin:
What stopped you from adding it and her full pics too at first? Even you that is trying to help lack manners and sense of approach, and anything that happens to her is because of your ill trained self.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Embarrassed For Trying To Help. by Loyalqwin(f): 7:45pm On Mar 01, 2021
SUPERPACK:
What stopped you from adding it and her full pics too at first? Even you that is trying to help lack manners and sense of approach, and anything that happens to her is because of your ill trained self.
what ill trained attitude stop you from calling to speak with her or getting to meet her yourself?
Re: I Was Embarrassed For Trying To Help. by jalodo2: 8:37pm On Mar 01, 2021
Loyalqwin:
what ill trained attitude stop you from calling to speak with her or getting to meet her yourself?
see wahala !!! Na by force to donate money to u? Using " go and die" for person u say u help. If ur story is true, take d lady to NGO, police station or her parents house if ur story is true. No die from frustration cos alert no enter
People don wise. The pregnant girl u dey plan make money,tell am no free money again

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Embarrassed For Trying To Help. by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:47pm On Mar 01, 2021
Comments from people you may not know is stopping you from helping someone. Do what you can, even Jesus received insults and criticisms.

1 Like

Re: I Was Embarrassed For Trying To Help. by bigjackass: 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2021
Loyalqwin:
and you think sending her out to die or whatever makes you the good person. is it compulsory to give her money ? They said they don't believe the story because you didn't put pictures or evidence of the girl. Why don't you Google the organisations around that can come and pick her up and handle her case, especially since you don't want to expose her face or identity hereundecided.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Embarrassed For Trying To Help. by Loyalqwin(f): 9:47pm On Mar 01, 2021
bigjackass:
and you think sending her out to die or whatever makes you the good person. is it compulsory to give her money ? They said they don't believe the story because you didn't put pictures or evidence of the girl. Why don't you Google the organisations around that can come and pick her up and handle her case, especially since you don't want to expose her face or identity hereundecided.
I did I even uploaded her pictures and I got some videos too but they embarrassed me
Re: I Was Embarrassed For Trying To Help. by olamide0147: 12:43am On Mar 02, 2021
Loyalqwin:
You shouldn't care about what people says, the fact is most of these people saying shit to you can't even do half have what you've done and I'm sure God will definitely rewards you and pls pm me her WhatsApp number so I can talk to her and know how I can be of help.
Re: I Was Embarrassed For Trying To Help. by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 02, 2021
This man grin, I know say na hustle but make ur mouth sweet small cos ur attitude nor join

3 Likes

Re: I Was Embarrassed For Trying To Help. by Bbass1990(m): 4:57am On Mar 02, 2021
Nairaland an institutions on its own...... an institutions on its own......;DNairaland
Re: I Was Embarrassed For Trying To Help. by femi4: 6:10am On Mar 02, 2021
Loyalqwin:
We are not sure of your motive...sorry

1 Like

Re: I Was Embarrassed For Trying To Help. by saintsylve(m): 7:14am On Mar 02, 2021
Loyalqwin:

This statement is totally wrong! Send her out to die? Do you realise if she dies now, you will be arrested? Nairalanders will pull you out wherever you are.

Be guided when facing emotional challenges, it helps . Also, it only shows your interest from the onset.
Re: I Was Embarrassed For Trying To Help. by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 02, 2021
Scammers eveywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Embarrassed For Trying To Help. by Drizzy5001(m): 8:55am On Mar 02, 2021
You should not take nairaland forum serious, this is a faceless forum, everybody has their way of understanding things.
Re: I Was Embarrassed For Trying To Help. by 10BabyApple: 4:10am On Mar 03, 2021
Baawaa:
Part 2 grin grin grin

Re: I Was Embarrassed For Trying To Help. by BabbanBura(m): 6:11am On Mar 03, 2021
Are we still on this? Loyalqwin, please stop going about this matter this way if this ssid pregnant lady is true and truly your intention is to help her, you are only making it difficult for anyone to believe you.

1 Like

Re: I Was Embarrassed For Trying To Help. by 10BabyApple: 7:12am On Mar 03, 2021
BabbanBura:
Are we still on this? Loyalqwin, please stop going about this matter this way if this ssid pregnant lady is true and truly your intention is to help her, you are only making it difficult for anyone to believe you.

This one don cast now. I will mention you on the thread wey e cast

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / That Man/woman You Are Dating To Marry Might Turn To Be Your Murderer.. / Chronicles Of A Runs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.