Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

A Letter To Rocktation :my Favorite Mod - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Letter To Rocktation :my Favorite Mod (265 Views)

Voting Sensual Models - My Favorite 5 Mins Per Day / Open Letter To Michelle55 / My Favorite Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To Rocktation :my Favorite Mod by RealGboy: 11:24am On Mar 08, 2021
even though you hide in plain sight ,
you still look brighter than the daylight..

Too beautiful for Christ sakes
I love you like lala loves snakes

who I'm I you might wonder.
just an admirer who drives an honda

I hope this meets you well
I love you my precious jewel .

3 Likes

Re: A Letter To Rocktation :my Favorite Mod by Feddytune: 11:28am On Mar 08, 2021
RealGboy:
even though you hide in plain sight ,
you still look brighter than the daylight..

Too beautiful for Christ sakes
I love you like lala loves snakes

who I'm I you might wonder.
just an admirer who drives an honda

I hope this meets you well
I love you my precious jewel .

You like passing your boundaries with your community nose .. but who nose she might like you
Re: A Letter To Rocktation :my Favorite Mod by JAOS(m): 11:33am On Mar 08, 2021
This is what people type when their face can resurrect a dead man and kill him again

Re: A Letter To Rocktation :my Favorite Mod by RealGboy: 11:38am On Mar 08, 2021
Feddytune:

You like passing your boundaries with your community nose .. but who nose she might like you

post your pic let's see who's finer ..
Re: A Letter To Rocktation :my Favorite Mod by FalseProphet1(m): 11:41am On Mar 08, 2021
I don't see her falling in love with you, I see her ignoring you, I see you being more frustrated, I see you finally committing your long desired sucide before the end of today. This I have seen.
Re: A Letter To Rocktation :my Favorite Mod by Henrydonland(m): 11:54am On Mar 08, 2021
this guy I think you like the trolls. I thought u said u wanted to commit suicide

(1) (Reply)

Seeking For Lady Who Is Ready To Settle Down / . / Friends With Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.