Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Open Letter To Michelle55 - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Open Letter To Michelle55 (809 Views)

Open Letter Mrcork / A Letter To Rocktation :my Favorite Mod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Michelle55 by Casalindal(f): 12:49pm On Mar 28, 2021
Hello Michelle just want to take out time to apologize for understanding your comment on my previous thread and also blowing everything out of proportion. Even during our high noon, you were never vocal like some other lady’s will be calling names and all not, and I do truly respect you for that.

Telling my story here came from a place where I was deeply hurt and I was only seeking closure not that I wanted to be little the man I love and live with. I made my story authentic and I got really bash for it which is really sad. But it is totally fine.

I feel people should be allow to share their story just how fit they want and should be bash or made feel less about themselves those are my two cent I promised to give you. Lol

All the same I am sorry for the misunderstanding much love here sis... Michelle55 or what ever your name is

Cassalinda

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Michelle55 by Michelle55: 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
No hard feelings ma'am and if I spoke out of tune, I'm deeply sorry too!
Just want you to know that your privacy is your life, guard it.
Don't give people room to dissect your family issues, also fight the urge to share every details of your personal life online it will save you from stress and unnecessary bashing.
Don't worry, he will calm down las las after all it's for better for worse. He ain't going anywhere okay. Wish you the best.

Peace!

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Michelle55 by Casalindal(f): 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2021
Michelle55:
Don't give people room to dissect your family issues, also fight the urge to share every details of your personal life online it will save you from stress and unnecessary bashing.
Don't worry, he will calm down las las after all it's for better for worse. He ain't going anywhere okay. Wish you the best.

Peace!

Love
Re: Open Letter To Michelle55 by Saintdan0421(m): 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2021
tongue
Re: Open Letter To Michelle55 by Saintdan0421(m): 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
undecided
Re: Open Letter To Michelle55 by Kriss216: 1:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
Inconsequential beings!

4 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Michelle55 by naijapips04: 2:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
I honestly think this babe is mentally disturbed and needs immediate help.
Re: Open Letter To Michelle55 by Froshloaded: 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2021
Aww grin cheesy
Re: Open Letter To Michelle55 by Greatzeus(m): 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2021
It takes humility to admit you are wrong,and a great one to apologize for being wrong.
You Nairaland judges, juries and executioners should take it slow on this girl. Her way is her way,it looks stupid to you? Her posts sounds fake to you? Well leave her alone, she's not hurting anyone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Michelle55 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2021
Casalindal:
Hello Michelle just want to take out time to apologize for understanding your comment on my previous thread and also blowing everything out of proportion. Even during our high noon, you were never vocal like some other lady’s will be calling names and all not, and I do truly respect you for that.

Telling my story here came from a place where I was deeply hurt and I was only seeking closure not that I wanted to be little the man I love and live with. I made my story authentic and I got really bash for it which is really sad. But it is totally fine.

I feel people should be allow to share their story just how fit they want and should be bash or made feel less about themselves those are my two cent I promised to give you. Lol

All the same I am sorry for the misunderstanding much love here sis... Michelle55 or what ever your name is

Cassalinda

Congress
Re: Open Letter To Michelle55 by saintsylve(m): 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2021
Michelle55:

Peace!

Wow! This is high level of maturity from you both. Cassalindal please try as much as possible to tilt direct information about you and your household when passing your stories. Your personal space, environment needs to be secured at all times, living long is a serious business, precautionary attitudes, discipline, morals, good hygiene and prayers are premise to live long aside hereditary diseases.

By the way, keep calling your hubby and apologise vigorously, cheers.
Re: Open Letter To Michelle55 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
Casalindal and Michelle55 when u are done french kissing I need u both in the kitchen ASAP sad
Re: Open Letter To Michelle55 by Mizwalterz(f): 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2021
OP sounds matured here...
I was expecting another round of fight when I opened the thread but was disappointed.
I know she is here to catch fun and pass time but I think she gave out more informations/insults than she was supposed to give.
Re: Open Letter To Michelle55 by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 29, 2021
[quote author=Casalindal post=100280528]

Cassalinda

Michelle55 or whatever ur name is!? So much 4 an apology! undecided

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Michelle55 by AwesomeStormy00(m): 1:01pm On Mar 29, 2021
Greatzeus:
It takes humility to admit you are wrong,and a great one to apologize for being wrong.
You Nairaland judges, juries and executioners should take it slow on this girl. Her way is her way,it looks stupid to you? Her posts sounds fake to you? Well leave her alone, she's not hurting anyone.

Gbam you are absolutely right.

(1) (Reply)

True Love Is All That Matters. / I Neeed A Girl / Female Friends Wantted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.