Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:38 PM

Isreal Adesanya: I Didn’t Sleep Well Before The Fight - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Isreal Adesanya: I Didn’t Sleep Well Before The Fight (28829 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk / Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship / Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isreal Adesanya: I Didn’t Sleep Well Before The Fight by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:53am On Mar 09, 2021
This one don join APC oooo. Excuse upon excuses. Life is not all about winning all every time.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Adesanya: I Didn’t Sleep Well Before The Fight by bomasek(m): 11:57am On Mar 09, 2021
wman:
The mod that moved this topic to the front page is pathetic.

He was mocking Paulo Costa and Jon Jones with that sentence.

People that never watched the fight or the interview after will just upload a nonsense random line taken out of context.
So many casuals here,they don't follow MMA

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Adesanya: I Didn’t Sleep Well Before The Fight by tnerro1(m): 12:06pm On Mar 09, 2021
grin grin grin oga you need to be calming down. Remember when you were making fun of the last opponent you defeated grin

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Adesanya: I Didn’t Sleep Well Before The Fight by Ykc2(m): 12:16pm On Mar 09, 2021
DeeMain:
If only you guys will listen to the full interview before spewing nonsense against him based on rubbish spurn by half baked blogs. He never made any excuse for losing. He is brave and fearless and surprisingly very intelligent and likable.

Kudos champ!
when he beat his other opponents after taking 4 bottles of wine no complain ooh but he lose a match and remembered he' drank a bottle of wine,just like back in the days when ever nigerian team lose any match na referee but if dem win grin grin

1 Like

Re: Isreal Adesanya: I Didn’t Sleep Well Before The Fight by Ghostrye: 12:23pm On Mar 09, 2021
it is sarcasm, check what costa said after his defeat to Israel and you'll understand
Re: Isreal Adesanya: I Didn’t Sleep Well Before The Fight by DSoj(m): 12:51pm On Mar 09, 2021
Officialgarri:
Who cares about your frivolous excuse.
You can't always win.

It's not good to fail in this life o. Nobody is posting his pictures and no country is famzing him.

Las las, the world gives no sh*t about failure. We only recognize success

U are bitterly sick

1 Like

Re: Isreal Adesanya: I Didn’t Sleep Well Before The Fight by Ashez: 1:02pm On Mar 09, 2021
Officialgarri:
You can't always win.

It's not good to fail in this life o. Nobody is posting his pictures and no country is famzing him.

That's d sad truth brother, that's d sad truth, as I dey hussle now dem no dey see me, when I hammer now, hailings go start... Udo, anyi nokwa

1 Like

Re: Isreal Adesanya: I Didn’t Sleep Well Before The Fight by Otu7(m): 1:14pm On Mar 09, 2021
The only flaw in his game was his lack of wrestling....he has never worked on take down defence...he wouldnt survive welterweight or lightweight if he only strikes...dia is less wrestling in light heavyweight & heavyweight so he felt he had a chance....IZZY GO HOME & WORK ON DEFENDING TAKEDOWNS OTHER WISE U WILL START A LOOSING RUN COS EVEN AT MIDDLEWEIGHT HE NEVER FOUGHT A WRESTLER...D ODA TWO WRESTLERS(YOEL ROMERO & COSTA) NEVER BROUGHT WRESTLING AS DIA GAME PLAN
Re: Isreal Adesanya: I Didn’t Sleep Well Before The Fight by akin9ja78(m): 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2021
paulolee:
dts no excuse...bcoz maybe d winner didnt sleep atall bt he isnt talking bcoz he won..

Mad o

1 Like

Re: Isreal Adesanya: I Didn’t Sleep Well Before The Fight by khalids: 1:42pm On Mar 09, 2021
Officialgarri:
You can't always win.

lilvicky68:
Stop giving excuses for failure try to be better next time..no one cares about your excuses..
ObaKlaz:
You could have said that before the match, not after getting your ass whooped, Mr. Style Bender. cheesy
paulolee:
dts no excuse...bcoz maybe d winner didnt sleep atall bt he isnt talking bcoz he won..
You guys obviously don't follow his fights......that line was a a Jab at Paulo Costa
Re: Isreal Adesanya: I Didn’t Sleep Well Before The Fight by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2021
kenzysmith:
lies Nigerians with excuses this guy was busy knacking olosho throughout the night why is opponent was busy preparing , watch the fight the guy wan kill am for ring if not for the referee .This guy na heavy ote

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Adesanya: I Didn’t Sleep Well Before The Fight by Tonnyray: 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2021
Who's fault?
Just come back stronger bro.
We still got yo back.
Re: Isreal Adesanya: I Didn’t Sleep Well Before The Fight by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2021
Dis has thot me a great lesson. Nobody gives a fvck about ur past glory
Re: Isreal Adesanya: I Didn’t Sleep Well Before The Fight by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2021
This Adesanya guy cheesy
He's been getting a lot bad press over his gyno development with the alledgement of steroid use
Hope he has operated it anyway
Re: Isreal Adesanya: I Didn’t Sleep Well Before The Fight by Tecno66: 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2021
DeeMain:
If only you guys will listen to the full interview before spewing nonsense against him based on rubbish spurn by half baked blogs. He never made any excuse for losing. He is brave and fearless and surprisingly very intelligent and likable.

Kudos champ!
Don't mind this lazy analysts. This guy deserves commendation. Having dominated all those in his weight, he only stepped up a weight higher than his own to challenge the champ there. Isn't that courage?
Re: Isreal Adesanya: I Didn’t Sleep Well Before The Fight by vioment: 3:37pm On Mar 09, 2021
Israel go gba that guy if them do rematch.

He no lock in how e suppose lock in.

He got too cocky.

Good luck Israel, I dey with you. I believe your skills finish.
Re: Isreal Adesanya: I Didn’t Sleep Well Before The Fight by YorubaPrince: 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2021
Of course Okoro pple are very happy and having a field day with this. Very useless bunch of Fools indeed. angry
Re: Isreal Adesanya: I Didn’t Sleep Well Before The Fight by JIREN01: 4:07pm On Mar 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Poor guy I can imagine the kind of beating he must have received, I see him bouncing back to the top. This I have seen.
You can see it ended in an unanimous decision. He came back without a scratch and still remains the king of middleweight. He fought a guy 25 pounds heavier than he was.
Re: Isreal Adesanya: I Didn’t Sleep Well Before The Fight by meobizy(f): 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2021
Imagine if we were still stuck in the early 90s when NTA, terrestrial radio and national newspapers were our only sources of information. We for still dey Stone Age. See an event which freelance bloggers posted twenty minutes after its conclusion. A national daily posted it not only forty-eight hours later but with grammatic blunders. There’s nothing new I have to say on the matter. Let me keep it moving.
Re: Isreal Adesanya: I Didn’t Sleep Well Before The Fight by umarwy(m): 4:17pm On Mar 09, 2021
Loosers always have excuses

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Adesanya: I Didn’t Sleep Well Before The Fight by Johntess02: 5:10pm On Mar 09, 2021
I dont think those excuses were necessary..it would be better to accept defeat and try harder later�
Re: Isreal Adesanya: I Didn’t Sleep Well Before The Fight by Cryptomillion: 5:23pm On Mar 09, 2021
Medicine after cure
Re: Isreal Adesanya: I Didn’t Sleep Well Before The Fight by charlesucheh(m): 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2021
They always have Excuses for failure!!!
A typical Nigerian way of life.....
Oga! accept defeat and walk...
you're lucky he didn't continue coming at you after defeat....

1 Like

Re: Isreal Adesanya: I Didn’t Sleep Well Before The Fight by xedyl(m): 9:00pm On Mar 09, 2021
Some people can't read between the lines, Dude was mocking Paulo Costa, Mod delete this thread asap.
Re: Isreal Adesanya: I Didn’t Sleep Well Before The Fight by Lordpeckxy(m): 10:51pm On Mar 09, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

“Yes it didn’t go the way I wanted it but dare to be great, you know the critics are on the sidelines but I am the one putting my life on the line.”

Damn nigga, nice speech...
I have been following your fight since way back, dude u are great. I bet the white judges were just finding a way to stop your winning streak. That jab u gave him in the third round even rumbled my TV. cheesy
nice fight.
Re: Isreal Adesanya: I Didn’t Sleep Well Before The Fight by hstar: 2:22pm On Mar 10, 2021
verygudbadguy:

Some of us here are not so smart. From the details here alone, it was clear he wasn’t making excuses. He was talking about anxiety. The feeling every has when something big is about to happen.

Like when I had my first opportunity to travel out. I could not sleep the night before. That’s the same thing he was insinuating but we are always quick to shame people.

What majority of u don’t know is this, he is still d title holder in his weight category. He only dare to be even greater by challenging for a light heavy weight title.

U are very correct bros
Re: Isreal Adesanya: I Didn’t Sleep Well Before The Fight by overseasnbeyond: 1:13am On Mar 13, 2021
Do you make sense or sense make you?
Re: Isreal Adesanya: I Didn’t Sleep Well Before The Fight by overseasnbeyond: 1:13am On Mar 13, 2021
Xxxx

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Most Expensive Football Players In The World / Cristiano Ronaldo Offered £250 Million Deal To Sign For A Saudi Arabian Club / Neymar Demands DNA Test To Confirm Third Child With Brazilian Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.