Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Aisha Buhari Speaks On Abductions Of School Girls, Women - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Speaks On Abductions Of School Girls, Women (22123 Views)

11 High-Profile Abductions Of Schoolchildren After Chibok Tragedy / Sex-For-Food Destroying Girls, Women In North-East IDPs Camps / Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Abductions Of School Girls, Women by Neddstark: 1:10pm On Mar 08, 2021
Schoolboys abducted nko. Or Yusuf no be man?
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Abductions Of School Girls, Women by RexTramadol1: 1:10pm On Mar 08, 2021
Na you Dey make baba Dey soapy

I no rate you again
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Abductions Of School Girls, Women by VerySolid: 1:10pm On Mar 08, 2021
Always outspoken
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Abductions Of School Girls, Women by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 08, 2021
Thought she was missing in action. Quite frankly I think if given the chance Aisha will do a lot for women and girls in general. But obviously restricted.
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Abductions Of School Girls, Women by shadeyinka(m): 1:11pm On Mar 08, 2021
BlackfireX:
Adamawa terrorist... You left our Darling president for months to oblivion

See you will be arrested as soon as you step into this country..

How can a woman criticized her husband openly, you made people see Abba kyari as a monster..

They say:
The truth is sometimes very bitter
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Abductions Of School Girls, Women by ajebuter(f): 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2021
donmixc:

hater, go to hell

We are all in hell bro..

You, inclusive

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Abductions Of School Girls, Women by PlainSight(m): 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2021
Frontail:
grin
the puuunk asss presido come get sweet sweet broads
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Abductions Of School Girls, Women by Maj196(m): 1:15pm On Mar 08, 2021
She's not relevant to Nigeria and Buhari
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Abductions Of School Girls, Women by Deserea: 1:17pm On Mar 08, 2021
Run away first lady...

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Abductions Of School Girls, Women by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:18pm On Mar 08, 2021
It has been long I heared from her
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Abductions Of School Girls, Women by themanderon: 1:19pm On Mar 08, 2021
Forget about these stories and tell us who in Aso rock and why you ran away.
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Abductions Of School Girls, Women by Auxtin85(m): 1:22pm On Mar 08, 2021
This woman don dey share Medication with her retard husband
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Abductions Of School Girls, Women by jurjes(f): 1:25pm On Mar 08, 2021
When I am sure of the country she is speaking from, I will take what she posted on Twitter serious
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Abductions Of School Girls, Women by Oyiboman69: 1:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
kendrick9:
Aisha Buhari is a loose woman.
I'm sure she has Sugar boys out there in Dubai.
continue blaming her...when she's alleged that the person in aso rock is not her husband... You're the loosed one here....
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Abductions Of School Girls, Women by extol1(m): 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2021
dalongjnr:
Runaway first Lady, welcome back Madam Aisha.
I doubt if she is back to the country
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Abductions Of School Girls, Women by Crimrburster: 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2021
BlackfireX:
Adamawa terrorist... You left our Darling president for months to oblivion

See you will be arrested as soon as you step into this country..

How can a woman criticized her husband openly, you made people see Abba kyari as a monster..

you are so deluded, highly unscrupulous.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Abductions Of School Girls, Women by baddosky1: 1:33pm On Mar 08, 2021
Aisha Buhai never said this.

The Cabal released the statement because her obvious silence and distancing was causing a stir already.

They just forged this one to calm frayed nerves

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Abductions Of School Girls, Women by Blackdisciple(m): 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2021
Madam wey run leave house on the same insecurity matter.
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Abductions Of School Girls, Women by DAramis: 1:46pm On Mar 08, 2021
Hmmmm, so this woman is still a Nigerian bah?
I thought she has revoked her citizenship and became an Emarati woman.

I wish her all the best eventhough, she still partake in the blame. ( The abysmal performance of her husband's government).
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Abductions Of School Girls, Women by Chriskito09: 1:46pm On Mar 08, 2021
This one is dey exist...first lady of dubai

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Abductions Of School Girls, Women by samuel3142(m): 1:47pm On Mar 08, 2021
God will see us through.

Check my signature though
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Abductions Of School Girls, Women by IYANGBALI: 1:47pm On Mar 08, 2021
One small boy dey with her in Dubai, dubaing her thing for her
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Abductions Of School Girls, Women by Musafatiu2(m): 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]IYA Nigeria soro soke today ;DIYA Nigeria soro soke today
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Abductions Of School Girls, Women by NotGej: 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2021
‘Speaks’ in the luxury, comfort and security that dubai provides. I see. #accesorytofailure
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Abductions Of School Girls, Women by Danzakidakura(m): 2:03pm On Mar 08, 2021
She should marry MNK. Since both of them are running away from the same person. Jubril Al-Sudan.
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Abductions Of School Girls, Women by JONSYN7154: 2:09pm On Mar 08, 2021
The lioness herself is out from the zoo.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Abductions Of School Girls, Women by NaijaSumigan: 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2021
Really... I don't believe this Ma
Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Abductions Of School Girls, Women by chubinwa(m): 2:19pm On Mar 08, 2021
speaking from exile.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Abductions Of School Girls, Women by AlexEmeka042: 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2021
Lamenting from another man's country... Ur shame and your dead husband they shame me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu’s Declaration A Political Miscalculation – Prof Fage / Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks / Meltdown In Nigeria Is Affecting Neighbouring Countries - Benin President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.