Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

National Nutrition Month: Personalize Your Plate - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / National Nutrition Month: Personalize Your Plate (112 Views)

The Portion Control Secret: How Your Plate Size Influences Your Weight / Contaminated Cow Hide On Your Plate / 11 Probiotic Yogurt Health Benefits And Nutrition Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

National Nutrition Month: Personalize Your Plate by philstone(m): 1:25pm On Mar 08, 2021
National Nutrition Month is an annual campaign created by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. During the month of March. This year’s theme is to personalize your plate. There is no one size fits all when it comes to nutrition. Everyone is unique with different bodies and food preferences. It is important to eat a variety of nutritious foods every day and the best way to do this is by reading food labels. I have people ask me all the time, should I eat this and my response is always. I don’t know what does the food label say.
Read More ...https://www.charlesonwuemenesblog.com/2021/03/national-nutrition-month-personalize.html

[img]https://1.bp..com/-hFyIB8vPNTE/YEYQ3o-2F8I/AAAAAAABCtQ/w92W58fMx-M8D34GSncsmvPMX_yutgwVQCLcBGAsYHQ/w485-h640/20191030-115133-Monica%2BNagele.tif.jpg[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Get That Flat Tummy You Wish For With This Simple Ways. / Battling Misinformation Wars In Africa: Applying Lessons From Gmos To COVID-19 / Lessons From The Past And Present For Controlling Covid-19: Polio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.