Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,939 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Be Patiently Hopeful - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Patiently Hopeful (262 Views)

Wait Patiently / You Know, Pastors Are Trying To Make Nigerians Hopeful / Patiently Wait For God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Patiently Hopeful by Dangerousboy(m): 1:49pm On Mar 08, 2021
PATIENTLY HOPEFUL

Rom.8.25 - But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

When we have an expectation of a desired end, which is hope, we need to implore the virtue of patience.

Now just imagine if Abraham wasn't patient, or Daniel when he prayed and waited for 21 days to get his expected answer. Just imagine if he gave up. the angle would have returned back with the answer's to his prayer.

Let's implore patience, even as we hope for our miracles.
Re: Be Patiently Hopeful by Eviana(f): 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
Dangerousboy:
PATIENTLY HOPEFUL

Rom.8.25 - But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it

When we have an expectation of a desired end, which is hope, we need to implore the virtue of patience.

Now just imagine if Abraham wasn't patient, or Daniel when he prayed and waited for 21 days to get his expected answer. Just imagine if he gave up. the angle would have returned back with the answer's to his prayer.

Let's implore patience, even as we hope for our miracles.

Although older, this is also a well written post
I was thinking @ the bolded, if also Daniel had said one thing but then flip-flopped and done another.
Like say, hypothetically, Daniel made an affirmative decision to pray for "21" days regardless of anything, yet had an unexpected opportunity to pray for half of the days -- only "11" days-- (without any repercussion and with the same result as if he had prayed for the "21". Would there technically be anything wrong with Daniel choosing the "11" day praying? Some would say "no". But I personally would say "yes" there would be a problem. The issue is with integrity. Daniel made an affirmative decision and needed to be an example not only to himself, but to God. He had to be a "man of his words"...even if something was seemingly harmless.
You get what I'm saying right?

One thing I'm trying to perfect is being a woman of my words...having the integrity of Daniel.
For example, like saying I'm not gonna say/do something adamantly and then switch up and do it anyway because a circumstance (although harmless) may be more favorable...you know what I mean?
Although the circumstance may be more favorable, I still need to keep to my word about a particular stance at least for the time being...
My "yea" has to be "yea" & my "nay" has to be "nay"...no flip-flopping.

Prayer does and can change things though..as you know. I appreciate the effort and this post though...
Be encouraged...as you continue ministering through the Word.

1 Like

Re: Be Patiently Hopeful by Dangerousboy(m): 12:38am On Sep 10, 2021
Eviana:

Although older, this is also a well written post
I was thinking @ the bolded, if also Daniel had said one thing but then flip-flopped and done another.
Like say, hypothetically, Daniel made an affirmative decision to pray for "21" days regardless of anything, yet had an unexpected opportunity to pray for half of the days -- only "11" days-- (without any repercussion and with the same result as if he had prayed for the "21". Would there technically be anything wrong with Daniel choosing the "11" day praying? Some would say "no". But I personally would say "yes" there would be a problem. The issue is with integrity. Daniel made an affirmative decision and needed to be an example not only to himself, but to God. He had to be a "man of his words"...even if something was seemingly harmless.
You get what I'm saying right?

One thing I'm trying to perfect is being a woman of my words...having the integrity of Daniel.
For example, like saying I'm not gonna say/do something adamantly and then switch up and do it anyway because a circumstance (although harmless) may be more favorable...you know what I mean?
Although the circumstance may be more favorable, I still need to keep to my word about a particular stance at least for the time being...
My "yea" has to be "yea" & my "nay" has to be "nay"...no flip-flopping.

Prayer does and can change things though..as you know. I appreciate the effort and this post though...
Be encouraged...as you continue ministering through the Word.

thanks. Pls I sent u an email. I want to get in touch. Your an amazing personality.
Re: Be Patiently Hopeful by Eviana(f): 12:58am On Sep 10, 2021
Eviana:

"The issue is with integrity. Daniel made an affirmative decision and needed to be an example not only to himself, but to God. He had to be a "man of his words"...even if something was seemingly harmless.
You get what I'm saying right?"

"One thing I'm trying to perfect is being a woman of my words...having the integrity of Daniel.
Although the circumstance may be more favorable, I still need to keep to my word about a particular stance at least for the time being..
My "yea" has to be "yea" & my "nay" has to be "nay"...no flip-flopping"

@Dangerousboy, yes I know you sent a "pm" which I appreciate.
I, however, tried to discreetly reference the "pm" by writing the paragraphs above in my previous mention to you....without saying, "I saw your "pm" notification."
My signature even speaks about my stance on"pm's".
I just had a big, unfortunate situation regarding "pm's" with someone last week or so in several posts. Surprised you didn't see it.
Anyhow, I have to display some integrity and keep to my word...of not receiving or sending any "pm's" from anyone for now.
Sorry about that...not trying to be rude.
Re: Be Patiently Hopeful by Nobody: 3:03am On Sep 10, 2021
Dangerousboy:
thanks. Pls I sent u an email. I want to get in touch. Your an amazing personality.

grin grin grin grin grin
You better show wisdom and avoid credit card fraud false accusation, false unsolicited calls report, accusation of threats issuing to no existing family, harrassment with FBI (empty threats, bullying, unnecessary online rant, attempts to embarrass one online, etc.

You get coconut head, right? Person don already put am clearly say psycho dey her head and no dey receive PM you still want put heat there, hmmmmm.... no wonder you were talking about stalking the last time. Hmmmm. Anyway, we will continue saving dangerous and reckless boys like you. Your moniker says it all. You better clear off than person before you are hit big time with huge accusations. Amazing personality indeed? Person we dey pray for to change, you dey use scope praise am cos of wetin you think you fit chop. You better compose yourself, give yourself brain and clear off that bipolar individual. grin Your head go soon correct. If you like abuse me, na so a go dey look you. I will definitely return to read a long epistle about your life soon online and I will have my pop corn with hot honey sweetened chocolate beverage while enjoying myself with your private life. Better let that kind of person walk away. That is called "narrow escape".

Despite all, many still try to be friendly here to the said person, and na lie. See eh....e go shock you soon. You better walk away as if leprosy dey her body and avoid wahala. Like I said if you like abuse me, ba so a go dey laugh you. Go and read many men's encounter here with the said person.

Goodluck!
Re: Be Patiently Hopeful by orisa37: 6:39am On Sep 10, 2021
"Labor omnia vincit". That's PERSEVERANCE, A SUB SPIRIT OF PEACE WHICH THE MUSLIMS DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT.

1 Like

Re: Be Patiently Hopeful by orisa37: 6:42am On Sep 10, 2021
"Labor omnia vincit". Meaning perseverance overcomes everything. That's PERSEVERANCE, A SUB SPIRIT OF PEACE WHICH THE MUSLIMS DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT.
Re: Be Patiently Hopeful by Dangerousboy(m): 10:41am On Sep 10, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

grin grin grin grin grin
You better show wisdom and avoid credit card fraud false accusation, false unsolicited calls report, accusation of threats issuing to no existing family, harrassment with FBI (empty threats, bullying, unnecessary online rant, attempts to embarrass one online, etc.

You get coconut head, right? Person don already put am clearly say psycho dey her head and no dey receive PM you still want put heat there, hmmmmm.... no wonder you were talking about stalking the last time. Hmmmm. Anyway, we will continue saving dangerous and reckless boys like you. Your moniker says it all. You better clear off than person before you are hit big time with huge accusations. Amazing personality indeed? Person we dey pray for to change, you dey use scope praise am cos of wetin you think you fit chop. You better compose yourself, give yourself brain and clear off that bipolar individual. grin Your head go soon correct. If you like abuse me, na so a go dey look you. I will definitely return to read a long epistle about your life soon online and I will have my pop corn with hot honey sweetened chocolate beverage while enjoying myself with your private life. Better let that kind of person walk away. That is called "narrow escape".

Despite all, many still try to be friendly here to the said person, and na lie. See eh....e go shock you soon. You better walk away as if leprosy dey her body and avoid wahala. Like I said if you like abuse me, ba so a go dey laugh you. Go and read many men's encounter here with the said person.

Goodluck!
I don't know what have transpired between you folks in the past, and I don't care to know. But nevertheless everyone deserves love, respect and forgiveness which I perceive some of you lack here.

You call her psycho but at least I have seen some of you displaying such when you rush into my tread and start calling her names.

I have the Spirit of God, and I can discern things. And what I know about her is that she's a good person.

If you or anyone care or prays for her as you claim to be doing, you will be encouraging and counseling her when you noticed those traits you mentioned. After all the word says we should bare one another's burden and pray for one another's healing.

Well I don't expect people like you to see beyond the surface but I do.

Saying that I want something from her is so despicable. I will protect her and any one here from ravaging wolves like you as long as it is in my territory ( tread)

Lastly, my moniker does not portray my personality. If you have said my writings, I would have agreed.

Main while, the door of salvation is still open to you if you have not entered.

1 Like

Re: Be Patiently Hopeful by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 10, 2021
I need to state clearly. My responses here are not for the moniker I am replying, but to young readers especially boys to learn from, and avoid becoming a p.vssy idiota. Dont try to play smart, or mumu like this yeye dangerous thing. Alright, let me help you more here and show you why we all need to give ourselves brain and make ourselves very important so that some so called losers wont spoil our reputation or be-little us. That Naija isnt working well, doesnt mean some low and slow people will step on us.

Dangerousboy:
I don't know what have transpired between you folks in the past, and I don't care to know. But nevertheless everyone deserves love, respect and forgiveness which I perceive some of you lack here.
Especially you. You lack the wisdom is doing excellently all what you wrote here. And I pray you get it by fire by force. Tupac said "I dont mean bad to you, and I want you eat, but you arent eating on my table again". Fact! When trust is betrayed at times, you give yourself brain. God will not forgive everyone of us.

But I know say, you dey disguise to enter. Lol. But na bla bla you go meet there. I assure you. grin

You call her psycho but at least I have seen some of you displaying such when you rush into my tread and start calling her names.
Not some of the people, but I especially. I am bold to say it and write it. Be bold, young man and stop behaving like a puvsssy. Read my first message in this thread to know my mission. To save people who have better brain than you. You aren't dangerous like your moniker says, you are reckless.

I have the Spirit of God, and I can discern things. And what I know about her is that she's a good person.
If dogs can talk, they will claim to have the spirit of God. grin

If you or anyone care or prays for encouraging and counseling her when you noticed those traits you youher as you claim you do, you will be mentioned. After all the word says we should bare one another's burden and pray for one another for healing.
Heaven helps those who help themselves. Paul was sent to the Gentile, and Peter to the Jews. You cannot save anyone, only God can save. What I am led to do is put caution. Inside me, I know I have done my best, but when I know the game. If you are really dangerous, you should know the best form of defence is attack. Ask her...I have warned here severely, but she didnt listen. And my approach is carrot and stick which I say openly. She knows na....ask her well...she will tell you that she is extremely afraid of me. She wants to chat with me, but she knows its "wire wire" she will get. I dont take rubbish. Na so a go dey praise you and dey pinch you. Na so oooo. When you say your head no correct, a go tell you say, methods dey to reformat that head. Lol. grin All the struggling and hustling you are doing...bro...na intelligence and sense in articles that will attract intelligent people to you. Do you hear me? All your hustling.....mailing, PM-ing her are "zelo lova lundred". grin make a translate well for you... "zero over hundred". grin

If I pm-ed her, she knows I dont mean it...but na lure. And I dont relegate myself to PM-ing someone like that. Rather, I know how to pass messages across well. Use your head. Stop being a pvssy. See the disgrace he gave you.

And if your head will be unfortunate, she will angrily accept your PM cos of my words. Then, you don enter am. I assure you that my po corn will be ordered from a nice joint...still hot, and my chocolate beverage is already here with my origianal honey from a beekeeper in Anambra. Igbo Kwenu!!! cool

Well I don't expect people like you to see beyond the surface but I do.
Then go na. Who dey hold you not to see further. My pop corn is ready. We will enjoy your private life here..lol. ask her na. Make she try that nonsense with me...she go know how far. I am sure she regretted ever meeting me which I want her to forever regret. She knows me....she just gat to stay off. Me? A go do like the person is willing, but na lie....ask her...lol. abi you too wan chop cain? You be small boy, make a no descend on you. Small pikin. grin

Saying that I want something from her is so despicable. I will protect her and any one here from ravaging wolves like you as long as it is in my territory ( tread)
Eviana, hahahahahahahHha. Person wan protect you oooo. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Haa! So, you are among the boys? Hmmm dangerousboys... one of the boys of the King. Hmmm. The King of the boys. Hmmmmm. wink so, she is your King.... you dey pretend?

Main while, the door of salvation is still open to you if you have not entered.
SMH.
You need a resounding slap to reformat your brain. Walahi.

My advice to you is that you know when to stop. But Inknow you get coconut head, amd that's why I'm here to crack it for you and drink the juicy water inside. Sebi you say you no wan wise up, you go wise up by fire by force. "Lorbrish" in real engrishhhhh ... "Rubbish".
Re: Be Patiently Hopeful by Dangerousboy(m): 11:39am On Sep 10, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
I need to state clearly. My responses here are not for the moniker I am replying, but to young readers especially boys to learn from, and avoid becoming a p.vssy idiota. Dont try to play smart, or mumu like this yeye dangerous thing. Alright, let me help you more here and show you why we all need to give ourselves brain and make ourselves very important so that some so called losers wont spoil our reputation or be-little us. That Naija isnt working well, doesnt mean some low and slow people will step on us.

Especially you. You lack the wisdom is doing excellently all what you wrote here. And I pray you get it by fire by force. Tupac said "I dont mean bad to you, and I want you eat, but you arent eating on my table again". Fact! When trust is betrayed at times, you give yourself brain. God will not forgive everyone of us.

But I know say, you dey disguise to enter. Lol. But na bla bla you go meet there. I assure you. grin

Not some of the people, but I especially. I am bold to say it and write it. Be bold, young man and stop behaving like a puvsssy. Read my first message in this thread to know my mission. To save people who have better brain than you. You aren't dangerous like your moniker says, you are reckless.

If dogs can talk, they will claim to have the spirit of God. grin

Heaven helps those who help themselves. Paul was sent to the Gentile, and Peter to the Jews. You cannot save anyone, only God can save. What I am led to do is put caution. Inside me, I know I have done my best, but when I know the game. If you are really dangerous, you should know the best form of defence is attack. Ask her...I have warned here severely, but she didnt listen. And my approach is carrot and stick which I say openly. She knows na....ask her well...she will tell you that she is extremely afraid of me. She wants to chat with me, but she knows its "wire wire" she will get. I dont take rubbish. Na so a go dey praise you and dey pinch you. Na so oooo. When you say your head no correct, a go tell you say, methods dey to reformat that head. Lol. grin All the struggling and hustling you are doing...bro...na intelligence and sense in articles that will attract intelligent people to you. Do you hear me? All your hustling.....mailing, PM-ing her are "zelo lova lundred". grin make a translate well for you... "zero over hundred". grin

If I pm-ed her, she knows I dont mean it...but na lure. And I dont relegate myself to PM-ing someone like that. Rather, I know how to pass messages across well. Use your head. Stop being a pvssy. See the disgrace he gave you.

And if your head will be unfortunate, she will angrily accept your PM cos of my words. Then, you don enter am. I assure you that my po corn will be ordered from a nice joint...still hot, and my chocolate beverage is already here with my origianal honey from a beekeeper in Anambra. Igbo Kwenu!!! cool

Then go na. Who dey hold you not to see further. My pop corn is ready. We will enjoy your private life here..lol. ask her na. Make she try that nonsense with me...she go know how far. I am sure she regretted ever meeting me which I want her to forever regret. She knows me....she just gat to stay off. Me? A go do like the person is willing, but na lie....ask her...lol. abi you too wan chop cain? You be small boy, make a no descend on you. Small pikin. grin

Eviana, hahahahahahahHha. Person wan protect you oooo. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Haa! So, you are among the boys? Hmmm dangerousboys... one of the boys of the King. Hmmm. The King of the boys. Hmmmmm. wink so, she is your King.... you dey pretend?

SMH.
You need a resounding slap to reformat your brain. Walahi.

My advice to you is that you know when to stop. But Inknow you get coconut head, amd that's why I'm here to crack it for you and drink the juicy water inside. Sebi you say you no wan wise up, you go wise up by fire by force. "Lorbrish" in real engrishhhhh ... "Rubbish".
how did such an intelligent woman get involved with person's like you. Any way, I have nothing to write to you. Peace
Re: Be Patiently Hopeful by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
Dangerousboy:
how did such an intelligent woman get involved with person's like you. Any way, I have nothing to write to you. Peace
The best way to save many of you is to knock sense into you. Pvssy brain.. you havent discussed with her one on one and you don conclude she is intelligent. What you will eat will not kill you. Dangerous boy with dangerous games, you will just wound yourself cos the person you wan roll with will rattle you inside out. grin

1 Like

Re: Be Patiently Hopeful by Dangerousboy(m): 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

The best way to save many of you is to knock sense into you. Pvssy brain.. you havent discussed with her one on one and you don conclude she is intelligent. What you will eat will not kill you. Dangerous boy with dangerous games, you will just wound yourself cos the person you wan roll with will rattle you inside out. grin
just the way she rattled you inside out and you are now a shadow of yourself stalking her about grin grin grin grin please have a nice weekend, and don't forget to check on my posts so that you will be enlightened with God's word. Bye......
Re: Be Patiently Hopeful by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
Dangerous boy... grin grin grin grin... when she grants you the wish, ask her. She will tell you. I dont need to talk. Hahahha. Whether she rattles me...or not. I am still saving your ass with this move you want to make. Mumu. Whether its I who for communicate privately with her or vice versa, ask her. Lol. No matter what you say.....let me explain to you...I dont have time for love love online rubbish you want to do....mine is strictly business...and I have prevented enough cyber attacks and hacks. The mumu inside you ......put head there na. You think say me na those rubbish online love scam? Like the one you wan do? It's why I laughed....at your comments. The mumu you think its love love sh**t you want to do. You better pray for God to grant you a good passage to move out of Nigeria. Go and make research well...you will see that I dont need any low life somebody to move out of Naija. My God and my brain is enough.

Instead of you small boys to enter tech, agric, computer, small imports, online education, etc and make your life better...its religion and love love you will be doing. Just using God's name to entice maga around. Dey deceive yourself.

A good Christian calling himself dangerous boy. Lol. Indeed. Lol!

But na lie...I am hammering cos you know why I'm doing it. You both can pretend to the outside world, but I know. When I see it, I will disharm all your techniques fast. Lol. See...continue...I have done enough damage to whatever the two of you have in mind here. E no go werk. King of the boys and one of her boys here. I will keep slapping you both. Madddooo set of people looking for who to job.

(1) (Reply)

Www.toluilori.com / Apostle Omotosho Releases Powerful Prophetic Declaration For The Week / Demons!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.