Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) (32863 Views)

Buhari And Uzodinma Walk With Swag On A Sit-At-Home Day In Owerri (Photo) / Rochas Okorocha's Statue Brought Down By Imolites In Owerri (Photo) / Ganduje, Akpabio, Others, Visit Governor Okorocha At People's House, Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
donmixc:
what is that looter doing with in an apc working state foolish ex presidiot without conscience, he's is the reason why nigeria is in a mess today... we shall never allow power return to the south, never angry angry sad
i dey laugh u in all the southern languages, no worry 2023, una go seee rallying
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by Amalekki: 3:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
Buhari's John the Baptist lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by Yeyenairaland(m): 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2021
donmixc:
what is that looter doing with in an apc working state foolish ex presidiot without conscience, he's is the reason why nigeria is in a mess today... we shall never allow power return to the south, never angry angry sad

Okoko
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2021
donmixc:

You should leave them polticians alone...the ones you like and the ones you hate...because when all is said and done, they stick together...while their partisans like you fight to the end for nothing.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by Danzakidakura(m): 3:32pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sultty:
Buhari is a terrorist
the idiot is also a bandit.if his wife will run away from him, who are we not to run away from the terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by anonym0us: 3:32pm On Mar 08, 2021
tbtosine:
Please help. My andriod phone got spoilt and no money to get it fix cos am unemploy and Its only thing that keeps me busy and happy and only friend i have is the phone. Now its gone. Don't let me die of boredom plzzzz a good samaritan should come to my aid. Thanks.
ok
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by Smilingjoe4(m): 3:34pm On Mar 08, 2021
tbtosine:
Please help. My andriod phone got spoilt and no money to get it fix cos am unemploy and Its only thing that keeps me busy and happy and only friend i have is the phone. Now its gone. Don't let me die of boredom plzzzz a good samaritan should come to my aid. Thanks.
since ur android spoiled, what did u use in commenting on nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by olaolaking: 3:36pm On Mar 08, 2021
tillaman:
GEJ had his chance but he blew it, even though things weren’t as worse as it is now but he could have done better!!
Max respect GEJ
I’ll gladly vote GEJ other than a certain Yahaya Bello, we never had it this bad during GEJ’s tenure
There were more wastages under GEJ. The reason we did not feel it much was because oil price was high.

Oil determines 80% performance of our economy.

Buhari was just unfortunate

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by efrebor177: 3:36pm On Mar 08, 2021
Change is the only permanent thing.
Don't expect much from Nigerian politicians.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by tbtosine(m): 3:36pm On Mar 08, 2021
anonym0us:
ok
My contact,in case you're God sent. 08128667376.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by gnobuuma81: 3:36pm On Mar 08, 2021
[quote author=InaNla post=99713607][/quote]Fool
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 08, 2021
olaolaking:
There were more wastages under GEJ. The reason we did not feel it much was because oil price was high.

Oil determines 80% performance of our economy.

True.And it has to stop..this oil dependency

Buhari was just unfortunate

Maybe, but he had the tools to change things...which he did not use.

Both of them are not good enough because they still keep our economy oil dependent.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by tbtosine(m): 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2021
Smilingjoe4:
since ur android spoiled, what did u use in commenting on nairaland?

Noki e5 my long time old abandon phone. Still remember symbian phone ?

Plz help. Its really crazy here.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by Bmaster(m): 3:43pm On Mar 08, 2021
donmixc:
we shall never....

As if you own the breath you got,
How many are una sef
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by olaolaking: 3:44pm On Mar 08, 2021
Godarz:

True.And it has to stop..this oil dependency

Maybe, but he had the tools to change things...which he did not use.

Both of them are not good enough because they still keep our economy oil dependent.

But he had mentioned several times that that we should go back to agriculture. He mentioned that a country that can produce sufficient food is a rich country.

But everyone on nairaland and opposition called him names. Nobody is buying the idea.

We are all part of the problem.

Lastlast we go dey alright

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by Lolachef(f): 3:46pm On Mar 08, 2021
Please face ur front and stop calling Good luck Jonathan Yeye fowl.
InaNla:
This yeye fowl gallivanting around.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by ThatFairGuy: 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2021
Badluck Jonathief, someone who ought to be in dungeon angry

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by Trutherme: 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2021
shocked
Good Luck Jonathan is walking into the devil trap and about to make the biggest mistake of his political life.
The fact that he is even encouraging the APC rumour shows that he is really weak and clueless.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2021
Nice one...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by Kaiser20: 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2021
donmixc:

may Allah punish GEJ
your Allah must first punish the Terrorist and Bandits they worship Allah
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by Anyiamaka: 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2021
tuoyoojo:
Good luck Jonathan!!
Better person

He had great plans for this country and when the good statistics where rolling in globally many enemies blinded with hate opposed all his good works

I am happy he left with his dignity

A good name is better than power, silver or Gold

Dont be stupid! Jonathan had no plans for Nigeria. The failure of Buhari's presidency does not translate to glorifying the mess the PDP and Jonathan represented.

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by eMJPossibility(m): 4:11pm On Mar 08, 2021
All this paparazzi don't just worth it for me
Do your current job well and focus on the next assignment

Call me to order
If I'm not making sense
Thank you
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by Jerewise332(m): 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2021
donmixc:

may Allah punish GEJ

Attention seeker!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by magknox(m): 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
donmixc:

Why do you always comment before you reason?. Careless cappinz
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by libertrust: 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2021
Kapeter:
Goatluck. grin and then Cowhari. grin Nigerians and animals as leaders sha. grin
Biggest fool ever born of a woman. it is the same foolishness of it's and many others that put Nigeria in this miserable state it is today.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by Hangulsaram: 4:32pm On Mar 08, 2021
donmixc:
Are you m*d or what?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by libertrust: 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2021
donmixc:

may Allah punish GEJ
May the same Allah wipe your entire generation out fool
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by Kapeter(m): 4:39pm On Mar 08, 2021
libertrust:
Biggest fool ever born of a woman. it is the same foolishness of it's and many others that put Nigeria in this miserable state it is today.
You dey follow me talk?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by Thomthom(m): 4:39pm On Mar 08, 2021
donmixc:
I hope say Goodluck Jonathan no collect your wife? because after typing this, you will still go and buy fuel for 170
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) by Citizen0(m): 4:46pm On Mar 08, 2021
Eeyaaa dey no share sense reach your side. Sorry!.

donmixc:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me / Medical Doctor Replaces Consultation Fee With PVC At His Hospital In Enugu / Alex Ekwueme’s Body At His Enugu Residence (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.