Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence (26546 Views)

Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) / Nigerian Maritime University: Admission! Admission!! Admission!!! / Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence by Litmus: 5:19pm On Mar 08, 2021
Nigerians in position of power overseeing institutions and organisations need to do just that, Organise. A major problem in Nigeria is inability to organise. A part of organisation is maintenance and continuity. I like using the term industry in reference to parts of the Super structure such as church, religion, education; civil works such as roads, water etc because using the term Industry helps to establish in the minds of people that every institution in society cannot survive or stand alone, they require other sustaining, facilitating or supporting sub-institutions.
Re: Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence by WelcomeToBiafra: 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
thesicilian:
In Nigeria it's always One Week One Trouble

He died because Nigeria hospitals rejected to save him.

Other hospitals in Warri refused to attend to him because he didn’t have the letter. His friends opted to move him to a hospital in Benin, where he was pronounced dead and the diagnosis allegedly revealed he died from expired medications,” the source said.

He also died because of Nigeria government expired medication.

If not that Nigerian students are cowards, by now all the hospitals rejected him supposed to be on fire.

Re: Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence by 360clips: 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2021
You see what ignorance has caused!
Re: Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence by tezzwb(m): 6:15pm On Mar 08, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Most
Nigerian public schools are useless

Infact all of them

Nah why
I dey bomb steadily so my kids can school outside this shit hole and have peace of mind with quality education

Abi nah, naija na scam.
Re: Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence by Backtonairaland: 6:37pm On Mar 08, 2021
ena5four:

Elect-elect
great
I will send a WhatsApp group invite. Join it's for aspirants
Re: Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence by BigBashiru: 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2021
Backtonairaland:

https://www.facebook.com/273102863056662/posts/1409176222782648/?app=fbl

The below is why I believe strongly Africa is cursed spiritually:

When the medical personnel saw he wasn’t getting any better, they sent him in his frail condition to go for a COVID-19 test. He went from Kurutie campus across the sea without a letter from the school healthcare facility.

Other hospitals in Warri refused to attend to him because he didn’t have the letter. His friends opted to move him to a hospital in Benin, where he was pronounced dead and the diagnosis allegedly revealed he died from expired medications,” the source said.
Re: Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence by Goldbw122(m): 7:00pm On Mar 08, 2021
Government would have use this period this covid-19 period to create and develop the health sector so that any one with urgent medical health issue will be attend to, so that the future youth will not just be dying like fly.

Re: Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence by oluwatobi43301: 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2021
: me too bro
Which course
Elect-elect
Re: Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 08, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Most
Nigerian public schools are useless

Infact all of them

Nah why
I dey bomb steadily so my kids can school outside this shit hole and have peace of mind with quality education
shut up if u dnt have anything to say. Just because ur ppl always embezzle the money they receive for management of their institutions doesn't mean all schools do the same. I schooled at BUK under conducive atmosphere, good ventilation, clean & tidy class rooms with good air condition, magnetic board, free WiFi, solar powered; ELE. Better know that it's in the DNA of some Nigerians to destroy & loot everything!
Re: Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence by pelly22: 9:51pm On Mar 08, 2021
[center][/center]y
Re: Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence by Backtonairaland: 10:00pm On Mar 08, 2021
oluwatobi43301:
: me too bro Which course Elect-elect
me marine geology
Re: Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 08, 2021
Queenlovely:
Birth is a curse.
Existence is pain.
Life is a prison.
Relationships, morality, ambitions, goals etc are all Illusions created to take our minds of the fact that life has no meaning.
The Earth is the prison while the life is absurd.
Re: Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence by pelly22: 6:50am On Mar 09, 2021
Re: Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence by Longman8: 10:38am On Mar 09, 2021
Healthcare facilities in Nigeria is on the low. the same is applicable to 200Lv med student of Abia State Uni,who died because the hospital did not have fuel in their ambulance to convey him to a better medical center for treatment. we made a mistake and if we make another mistake again in 2023 then we have ourselves to blame.
Re: Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence by pelly22: 11:09am On Mar 09, 2021
:our7
Re: Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence by pelly22: 11:25am On Mar 09, 2021
[size=8pt][/size] you
Re: Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence by pelly22: 8:15pm On Mar 09, 2021
angry7 tch m
Re: Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence by pelly22: 8:39pm On Mar 09, 2021

you
Re: Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence by Rayendowed007(m): 7:01pm On Apr 20, 2021
Same school my girl attends,and isn't sure of her future wen she graduates, lol.....a university where you won't do NYSC wen u graduate A school currently shutdown due to ariot by students over the death of a student in canpus?? No good good accommodation....the few good ones are very expensive....cost of living there is high ...after everything you discover the school isn't accredited.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Child Needs A Change Of Handwriting / Simple English Test! / Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.