Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

What Is your Biggest Regret in life, Bet9ja Has Ruined Me. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Is your Biggest Regret in life, Bet9ja Has Ruined Me. (557 Views)

My Regret In Life As A Scammer (Yahoo Boy) / How Yahoo Almost Ruined My Life (18+) "True Life Story" / What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is your Biggest Regret in life, Bet9ja Has Ruined Me. by Jamiualabi12(m): 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2021
I can never forget this day in my entire life,,,
Bet9ja has totally ruined my life,,,and now i feel do lost, I lose the 120,000 thousand naira my brother save in my account for house rent, with the hope that I will recover the few I lose earlier, and I lost all the money. now am so lost. please help!!!![b]I can never forget this day in my entire life,,,
Bet9ja has totally ruined my life,,,and now i feel do lost, I lose the 120,000 thousand naira my brother save in my account for house rent, with the hope that I will recover the few I lose earlier, and I lost all the money. now am so lost. please help!!!![/b]I can never forget this day in my entire life,,,
Bet9ja has totally ruined my life,,,and now i feel do lost, I lose the 120,000 thousand naira my brother save in my account for house rent, with the hope that I will recover the few I lose earlier, and I lost all the money. now am so lost. please help!!!!
Re: What Is your Biggest Regret in life, Bet9ja Has Ruined Me. by Taywon: 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2021
Is that all....

1 Like

Re: What Is your Biggest Regret in life, Bet9ja Has Ruined Me. by Thomthom(m): 5:02pm On Mar 08, 2021
How do you want us to help you now that the money is gone, when you took such amount to go am play gamble did you consult us?
Re: What Is your Biggest Regret in life, Bet9ja Has Ruined Me. by Spending123: 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2021
Please if any of you know Chidinma tell her I have moved on with my life.

1 Like

Re: What Is your Biggest Regret in life, Bet9ja Has Ruined Me. by Spending123: 5:13pm On Mar 08, 2021
Jamiualabi12:
Bet9ja has totally ruined my life,,,and now i feel do lost, I lose the 120,000 thousand naira my brother save in my account for house rent, with the hope that I will recover the few I lose earlier, and I lost all the money. now am so lost. please help!!!![b]I can never forget this day in my entire life,,,
Bet9ja has totally ruined my life,,,and now i feel do lost, I lose the 120,000 thousand naira my brother save in my account for house rent, with the hope that I will recover the few I lose earlier, and I lost all the money. now am so lost. please help!!!![/b]I can never forget this day in my entire life,,,
Bet9ja has totally ruined my life,,,and now i feel do lost, I lose the 120,000 thousand naira my brother save in my account for house rent, with the hope that I will recover the few I lose earlier, and I lost all the money. now am so lost. please help!!!!

Re: What Is your Biggest Regret in life, Bet9ja Has Ruined Me. by Spending123: 5:14pm On Mar 08, 2021
Jamiualabi12:

OP you are such a greedy human being and this is the result of being greedy and selfish. Abeg come make I use you do rituals jaree, I promise to give you one million naira.
Re: What Is your Biggest Regret in life, Bet9ja Has Ruined Me. by Kriss216: 5:15pm On Mar 08, 2021
cool

OP, try and gather 3K before tomorrow evening, I have sure 60 odd for you. You'll recover everything, trust me.

cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is your Biggest Regret in life, Bet9ja Has Ruined Me. by harmargedon: 5:23pm On Mar 08, 2021
Gambling is designed for the greedy. I don't even fancy gambling because it works against the principle of certainty.

1 Like

Re: What Is your Biggest Regret in life, Bet9ja Has Ruined Me. by Kelvin3476: 5:30pm On Mar 08, 2021
Vitualist i see you. BET9JA QUINED YOU, AND THE NEXT STEP NA TO KILL YOU JOIN. BECAREFUL , AND RUN AWAY 4RM BETTING . THO, THIS IS MY LAST WEEK FIGHT WITH THEM, LAST FIGHT WITH STUPIDITY ETC. I HAVE 1K ASSIGNED FOR THEM . THAT'S IS MY FINAL TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT PLEA FRM ME TO THEM
Re: What Is your Biggest Regret in life, Bet9ja Has Ruined Me. by Jamiualabi12(m): 6:24pm On Mar 08, 2021
[quote author=Kriss216 post=99716603] cool

OP, try and gather 3K before tomorrow evening, I have sure 60 odd for you. You'll recover everything, trust me.

please send me the booking

(1) (Reply)

I Hate It When People Say It Is Well / A Nigerian Sentenced To Three Life Sentences In South Africa / Bandits Kill Man, Abduct His Wife In Suleja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.