Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

My Regret In Life As A Scammer (Yahoo Boy) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Regret In Life As A Scammer (Yahoo Boy) (3260 Views)

ME TROLLING A SCAMMER/YAHOO BOY (Pics Included) / What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? / Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Regret In Life As A Scammer (Yahoo Boy) by DenreleDave(m): 9:36am On Mar 30, 2023
Truly life story from a Nairalander

VenExchangee:
Most people keep thinking fraud is the only thing that can earn them a living, some hit big and continue, some hit big and venture into some real business, some hit it big and spend all in unnecessary things, some do it for more than 1yr without seeing shi shi, some go spiritual while some do it ordinary.
Some don't do romance scam, some do loading which is faster way of cash out.
But deep down they are lots of legit online jobs that will earn you more than what you getting from fraud, they are legit crypto arbitrage out there that can be giving you legit pay ( AGT and AAS) are the perfect example.
Defrauding people of there hard earn money is one of the greatest thing that Karma can never forgive you for.
I remember back then around 2020 when I met one Indonesia woman who lives in Singapore, then after about 1 month, I was able to deceive her into transferring 60k Singapore dollar but after that she had a stomach operation which almost led to her death, then she lost everything, she couldn't even send money to her sick mom because she sent everything to me, then later the mom died because she couldn't pay for treatment, I felt I was the cause for her mom death then I promised her I will pay her back the money, I told her I was a scammer, she been a soft heart person she forgave me immediately and advised me to stop, then after few months, I met this Thailand who borrowed 1million thai baht, she have to sell her two car to pay the debt, then another phillipine woman who sent all her life savings 900k phillipines peso. After everything I regretted everything, I was able to contact the first Indonesia woman, I have paid her back all the money, the Thailand knew I was a scammer also but i told her i will pay her the money back which I've paid around 400k thai baht, the phillipine woman also, I will pay that one back by next month.
I hope god forgive me.
Say no to fraud....
I want to live a clean life.

I was able to start business with the money since I'm not a materialistic person, I don go party or clubbing, i stay at home 24/7.
I was also scammed on finding where to invest my earnings then. Uptil now self, sometimes I do get scammed by people

My own personal encounter

I have also had friends who told me that I am the one wasting my time, with my knowledge and smartness, I will hammer quick if I go into scammer but mehnnn, I couldn't... I am a man of great conscience, I just want to live a comfortable life without hurting anyone.

Scamming is not a way of life. One of the greatest sin is denying someone of his sweat.

#stopyahoo #stopscam

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Regret In Life As A Scammer (Yahoo Boy) by VenExchangee: 9:41am On Mar 30, 2023
DenreleDave:

I have also had friends who told me that I am the one wasting my time, with my knowledge and smartness, I will hammer quick if I go into scammer but mehnnn, I couldn't... I am a man of great conscience, I just want to live a comfortable life without hurting anyone.

Scamming is not a way of life. One of the greatest sin is denying someone of his sweat.

#stopyahoo #stopscam
Uptil now I know how hard I'm working to make sure I pay back all earned from scam, those I can't contact again I will give the money to charity and ask god for forgiveness, most of this scammers don't realize how smart they are and most are not exposed to research that's just it, someone earning like 100usdt daily will not go Into scam not to talk of someone earn 700usdt

2 Likes

Re: My Regret In Life As A Scammer (Yahoo Boy) by Draslo(m): 10:10am On Mar 30, 2023
I don't believe the story. The only way a Gboy will return proceeds of the scam is through the intervention of Interpol, FBI or the victim's government intervention. Make Dem no give us cock and bull

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Regret In Life As A Scammer (Yahoo Boy) by bennyflipy(m): 10:45am On Mar 30, 2023
Na only mumu go fall for this tales by moonlight, if truly you want change, carry yourself go meet EFCC

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Regret In Life As A Scammer (Yahoo Boy) by Blupen969(m): 11:58am On Mar 30, 2023
This is not real op

2 Likes

Re: My Regret In Life As A Scammer (Yahoo Boy) by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:23pm On Mar 30, 2023
Na you know jaree

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: My Regret In Life As A Scammer (Yahoo Boy) by Blake755: 4:38pm On Mar 30, 2023
Crap although I wan learn arbitrage but code 101 generational wealth start with one big thief 💯💔

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Regret In Life As A Scammer (Yahoo Boy) by Rexymania(m): 4:41pm On Mar 30, 2023
Walahi, I will never scam people before I eat inshallah

1 Like

Re: My Regret In Life As A Scammer (Yahoo Boy) by doggedfighter(f): 5:23pm On Mar 30, 2023
DenreleDave:

I [b]have also had friends who told me that I am the one wasting my time, with my knowledge and smartness, [/b]I will hammer quick if I go into scammer but mehnnn, I couldn't... I am a man of great conscience, I just want to live a comfortable life without hurting anyone.

#stopyahoo #stopscam

This must be a joke. grin

You and smartness.

2 Likes

Re: My Regret In Life As A Scammer (Yahoo Boy) by kelechi50: 5:32pm On Mar 30, 2023
The wages of sin is death

Karma is a bitch
Whatever you sow you will reap

1 Like

Re: My Regret In Life As A Scammer (Yahoo Boy) by imagrg(m): 6:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
Just reading.

But this is a lesson to all G-boys.
Re: My Regret In Life As A Scammer (Yahoo Boy) by PoliteActivist: 7:09pm On Mar 30, 2023
Blake755:
Crap although I wan learn arbitrage but code 101 generational wealth start with one big thief 💯💔

But there is no crime behind Musk, Bezos, Gates

1 Like

Re: My Regret In Life As A Scammer (Yahoo Boy) by PoliteActivist: 7:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
kelechi50:
The wages of sin is death

Karma is a bitch
Whatever you sow you will reap

But what has Tinubu reaped for all his crookedness possibly including murder?!
Just asking

3 Likes

Re: My Regret In Life As A Scammer (Yahoo Boy) by Venrole: 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2023
Draslo:
I don't believe the story. The only way a Gboy will return proceeds of the scam is through the intervention of Interpol, FBI or the victim's government intervention. Make Dem no give us cock and bull
Guy it's very possible. My guy did same to his client

2 Likes

Re: My Regret In Life As A Scammer (Yahoo Boy) by Venrole: 7:57pm On Mar 30, 2023
bennyflipy:
Na only mumu go fall for this tales by moonlight, if truly you want change, carry yourself go meet EFCC
Lol but do you know some scammers do send money to there client?

1 Like

Re: My Regret In Life As A Scammer (Yahoo Boy) by Venrole: 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2023
Blupen969:
This is not real op
What makes it not real?
This is same like returning what you stole from someone when you realized what they are passing through because of what you did,
I believe him because I've also witnessed same thing.

1 Like

Re: My Regret In Life As A Scammer (Yahoo Boy) by Blupen969(m): 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2023
Venrole:

What makes it not real?
This is same like returning what you stole from someone when you realized what they are passing through because of what you did,
I believe him because I've also witnessed same thing.
Mr Venrole am sorry but i don't really give a shit about what you believe in sir

1 Like

Re: My Regret In Life As A Scammer (Yahoo Boy) by EastAlchemist: 12:35am On Mar 31, 2023
I’ve seen this before
Not once or twice
I know how everything will turn out op
But I will not talk
A lot of people have comprehension problems
You say one they understand another

Your conscience is fighting you OP
Better go for deliverance
Or you will end up going back to fraud

The world is round
You can’t escape karma

1 Like

Re: My Regret In Life As A Scammer (Yahoo Boy) by ridwintin89(m): 1:58am On Mar 31, 2023
DenreleDave:

#stopyahoo #stopscam
What amazed me about this Yahoo is how would someone send all his/her life savings to someone unknown. Can such happens ordinarily. A person of my personality can't even fall for sweet talk expect u have info of my account details behind my back.
Re: My Regret In Life As A Scammer (Yahoo Boy) by Blake755: 6:31am On Mar 31, 2023
PoliteActivist:

But there is no crime behind Musk, Bezos, Gates
For your mind let me tell something those people got some skeleton in there forget u no dey see am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Regret In Life As A Scammer (Yahoo Boy) by superCleanworks(m): 7:42am On Mar 31, 2023
great story
Re: My Regret In Life As A Scammer (Yahoo Boy) by PoliteActivist: 8:22am On Mar 31, 2023
Blake755:

For your mind let me tell something those people got some skeleton in there forget u no dey see am

Skeleton my ass. You invent anything that ends up being used by ¼ of mankind, you are a billionaire - with no hint of skeleton anywhere.

1 Like

Re: My Regret In Life As A Scammer (Yahoo Boy) by PoliteActivist: 8:39am On Mar 31, 2023
EastAlchemist:
I’ve seen this before
Not once or twice
I know how everything will turn out op
But I will not talk
A lot of people have comprehension problems
You say one they understand another

Your conscience is fighting you OP
Better go for deliverance
Or you will end up going back to fraud

The world is round
You can’t escape karma

But what has one Yekini Amoda Ogunlere reaped for all his crookedness, possibly including murder??
Or even Bubu, Babangida, Obasanjo, etc. Then all these European countries and US for atrocities against other peoples. Then kings and obas for subjugation and atrocities. Then...
Re: My Regret In Life As A Scammer (Yahoo Boy) by PoliteActivist: 9:04am On Mar 31, 2023
ridwintin89:

What amazed me about this Yahoo is how would someone send all his/her life savings to someone unknown. Can such happens ordinarily. A person of my personality can't even fall for sweet talk expect u have info of my account details behind my back.

You don't know how powerful romantic love is. It doesn't happen all at once. You talk to someone for hours everyday and all you get from them is positivity and light. They are the only bright spot in an otherwise bleak and barren life. And a very bright one at that - you don't understand how such an accomplished, very good-looking, decent man or woman would have fallen in love with an old fatty like you, but you don't look too closely - maybe it is God's way of compensating you for all you've been through and for being a good person. So you don't look too closely at anything, the feeling is too heavenly and you'd do anything and spend any amount to have it continue - just like an addict with his drug of choice!
Re: My Regret In Life As A Scammer (Yahoo Boy) by PoliteActivist: 11:31am On Mar 31, 2023
Blake755:

Your statement would have been correct if you added "in Nigeria"
Just as this quote below is wrong unless you add "in Nigeria"

Re: My Regret In Life As A Scammer (Yahoo Boy) by PJtech: 12:43pm On Mar 31, 2023
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Police Burns Cultist To Death As Bullets Refuse To Penetrate / Three Brothers Sleeping With Their House Help. When Their Mum Isn't Around. / Xenophobia: Infographic Shows Foreigners Are Not Stealing South African Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.