Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

How Someone Attempted To Scam me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Someone Attempted To Scam me (891 Views)

"Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) / Hoodlums Attempted To Disrupt #EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Lagos State Today / Two Lebanese Who Attempted To Smuggle $890,000 Out Of Nigeria Jailed (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Someone Attempted To Scam me by uniogid: 6:12pm On Mar 08, 2021
Hi house
I was scrolling through Facebook this afternoon,when I saw a post about what to do to make money online. So the poster ask those interested to drop their phone numbers,so I did droped mine.So this person added me on WhatsApp so we got talking immediately I saw this I knew he was a scammer so I started playing along,the scammer started showing me fake testimonies you guys will find everything in the screenshot,when he saw I was playing and that I already know what his aim was he started threatening me with everything because I said I will report him on twitter

Re: How Someone Attempted To Scam me by uniogid: 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2021
Continue

Re: How Someone Attempted To Scam me by harmargedon: 8:06pm On Mar 08, 2021
lol, the werey bin dey disguise

2 Likes

Re: How Someone Attempted To Scam me by RRodwave(m): 12:20am On Mar 09, 2021
grin grin

The scammer na idiot

only greedy people gets scammed

1 Like

Re: How Someone Attempted To Scam me by Nobody: 2:33am On Mar 09, 2021
The later part got me laffing madly...

The Sim sef no dey my phone I just use am register WhatsApp grin

The guy gree say im na scam once grin

Weyrey bin dey disguise

Re: How Someone Attempted To Scam me by slawormiir: 2:58am On Mar 09, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
The hood is no longer funny
Re: How Someone Attempted To Scam me by ipobarethieves: 4:21am On Mar 09, 2021
grin grin wink cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin CRY TO currency cool undecided.I kaff so hard.Share testimony how u win sad shocked grin grin.I can visualize the dumb goat clench his fist like he don hammer 50k just like dat grin sad sad.Only the gullible will fall to dis f00ls
Re: How Someone Attempted To Scam me by NaijaSumigan: 10:55am On Mar 09, 2021
You were typing bank alert... That part was really funny
Re: How Someone Attempted To Scam me by Maxymilliano(m): 1:03pm On Mar 09, 2021
How can you be typing bank alert grin grin grin
Re: How Someone Attempted To Scam me by complexBoss12: 1:21pm On Mar 09, 2021
Maxymilliano:

mehn... dat one cracked me up big time
Re: How Someone Attempted To Scam me by greenmonk: 2:10pm On Mar 09, 2021
Maxymilliano:
My chest!!! Laugh wan kee mee ooo
Re: How Someone Attempted To Scam me by Otuegbe: 7:10pm On Mar 09, 2021
Laugh wan kill me

(1) (Reply)

Crisis Rocks Ife/modakeke, Five Killed, Attack On Ooni’s Palace Repelled / Obi Cubana And Lack Of Inclusion / (justice For Jesse) An Upcoming Tech Guru Lost His Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.