Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,235 members, 7,953,885 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:18 AM

Chelsea Vs Porto UCL (0 - 1) On 13th April 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Porto UCL (0 - 1) On 13th April 2021 (31814 Views)

Manchester United Vs Sevilla Europa League (2 - 2) On 13th April 2023 / PSG Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 1) On 13th April 2021 / Liverpool Vs Porto: UCL Quarter Finals (2 - 0) On 9th April 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Porto UCL (0 - 1) On 13th April 2021 by Dharmiejoe(m): 7:06am On Apr 14, 2021
Teaser4:
don't mind those toddlers above.. Nah so one mumu talk that time say Madrid nah walk over, I laff in Spanish... Chelsea don reach bus stop, any team wey qualify between Madrid n Liverpool go flog em... Noisemakers.. Make Dem comot for FA cup this weekend first.. Nothing like 2012 here, Dem dey go house... Pin and quote me anytime all ye shepe fans
This one go soon hug transformer oo...please whoever is close to him to watch him carefully.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Porto UCL (0 - 1) On 13th April 2021 by Jazzman01: 7:08am On Apr 14, 2021
Ijeleigbo:

Really? Is that what you think? Tuchel was fired because he had misunderstanding with the board not because of performance. He won two league titles for PSG and took them to the finals of the Champions League.... That to you is not an achievement? Don't worry, e go clear for your eye! Talk is cheap.....

Na today PSG don dey win league title? with Tuchel or no Tuchel, they have been winning it back to back like it's their birth right. can you even remember the last time another team apart from PSG won it?. So please forget about that one, it is not an achievement.
Re: Chelsea Vs Porto UCL (0 - 1) On 13th April 2021 by uunwanaobong3: 7:14am On Apr 14, 2021
uunwanaobong3:
The road is now clear for mancity to do the IMPOSSIBLE QUADRUPLE, bayarn is out...... I can't wait to play chelsea on saturday, this feels good.
Thank you PSG for knocking out bayarn because with lewandoski return for semi final, bayarn would have been a different beast.

Pls guardiola, for the first time in your life, do not play sterling, jesus or mendy in tonights game...,.... I want to enter semi final so pls dont play them. Thanks
Re: Chelsea Vs Porto UCL (0 - 1) On 13th April 2021 by djon78(m): 7:35am On Apr 14, 2021
Jazzman01:

Take Liverpool out of the equation for now, they are currently at their all time low. Any team can beat them these days, they are no longer a threat.

No you don't take him out of the equation
When Tuchel took over Chelsea
What was the result on ground?

This guy have gone on to win many games
Beat teams they where written off about

He has done excellently well
He is a good tactician

This Chelsea team where in shambles
He has done a good work on them

As far as English Premier league is concerned
They have three tactically sound Managers

Jurgen Kloop
Pep Guardiola
And now Tuchel has been added to them

If Chelsea manage to overcome Real Madrid in semi finals
And PSG reach finals
Tuchel will run rings over PSG
He was there former manager
He knows the team inside out
You know this game of Life can be very hillarous

Meeting the manager you just sacked some months ago in a final

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Porto UCL (0 - 1) On 13th April 2021 by djon78(m): 7:43am On Apr 14, 2021
Ijeleigbo:

So it is Chelsea that is not a high pressing side? Stop the beef and hate and enjoy the game of football. I would support any English side at this stage if Chelsea didn't make it. Football no be mathematics.... It's a game of tactics and Chelsea have one of the best tactical managers in the world who got to the champions league finals last year with PSG. If you like, argue with your phone!!!

Don't mind that dude
The difference in Chelsea is simply it's manager who is tactically sound

And can match any manager in Europe
That was how they were misyarning against Athletico Madrid
And still he tactically beat Diego Simeon over two legs

When Chelsea maybe reaches final
I wonder what they will say

Thomas Tuchel is good
I watched some of Chelseas games and saw how tactically good he is

It takes a tactically sound Manager to change the formation of the team and starts winning easily with it

Over the weekend he will dig it out with Pep Guardiola
It will be an interesting game to watch!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Porto UCL (0 - 1) On 13th April 2021 by djon78(m): 7:49am On Apr 14, 2021
Jazzman01:

Best tactical manager my foot. Getting to the UCL Final shouldnt be an achievement considering the quality of players he had at PSG. Even with all the quality players he had at his disposal, he was almost knocked out along the way by a medicore team like Atalanta. It was no Surprise that PSG had to fire him because he wasn't performing to their expectations.

And he has reached another semi finals with a team that hasn't been playing well in Europe for some years now

A team everyone wrote off they won't pass 2nd round

Tuchel is very good tactically

During the weekend
He will slug it out with Pep Guardiola

We will see how it goes then!!!

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Porto UCL (0 - 1) On 13th April 2021 by Teaser4(m): 8:13am On Apr 14, 2021
Dharmiejoe:
This one go soon hug transformer oo...please whoever is close to him to watch him carefully.
nah ogun go kee your papa

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Porto UCL (0 - 1) On 13th April 2021 by Teaser4(m): 8:14am On Apr 14, 2021
djon78:

What if city no comot Chelsea this weekend, wetin go happen

Pep and Tuchel have not played any game against each other as Managers in EPL before today

Both are tactically sound Managers and we will find out who will out wit the other

Same happened btw klop and Tuchel
Liverpool has been beating Chelsea under lampard but there was difference when they met

Anyone that looks down on this present Chelsea with there Manager is not sound
They have all it takes to carry this competition
ok bro, let's wait n see
Re: Chelsea Vs Porto UCL (0 - 1) On 13th April 2021 by Teaser4(m): 8:14am On Apr 14, 2021
nwosu1982:
I can feel ur pain
the pain wey your mama dey feel abi.... Dindinrin
Re: Chelsea Vs Porto UCL (0 - 1) On 13th April 2021 by Jazzman01: 8:21am On Apr 14, 2021
djon78:

No you don't take him out of the equation
When Tuchel took over Chelsea
What was the result on ground?

This guy have gone on to win many games
Beat teams they where written off about

He has done excellently well
He is a good tactician

This Chelsea team where in shambles
He has done a good work on them

As far as English Premier league is concerned
They have three tactically sound Managers

Jurgen Kloop
Pep Guardiola
And now Tuchel has been added to them

If Chelsea manage to overcome Real Madrid in semi finals
And PSG reach finals
Tuchel will run rings over PSG
He was there former manager
He knows the team inside out
You know this game of Life can be very hillarous

Meeting the manager you just sacked some months ago in a final

Three tactically sound managers indeed, where did you put the likes of Jose mourinho, Brendan Rodgers, Carlo Ancelotti and David Moyes It is even too early to include Tuchel in the list.
Re: Chelsea Vs Porto UCL (0 - 1) On 13th April 2021 by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:33am On Apr 14, 2021
djon78:

Don't mind that dude
The difference in Chelsea is simply it's manager who is tactically sound

And can match any manager in Europe
That was how they were misyarning against Athletico Madrid
And still he tactically beat Diego Simeon over two legs

When Chelsea maybe reaches final
I wonder what they will say

Thomas Tuchel is good
I watched some of Chelseas games and saw how tactically good he is

It takes a tactically sound Manager to change the formation of the team and starts winning easily with it

Over the weekend he will dig it out with Pep Guardiola
It will be an interesting game to watch!!!!

My brother people will see the truth and will not want to admit it.... Everyone knows Tuchel is a tactical genius! It's not like Chelsea is super or exciting but because of Tuchel tactical masterstroke, this what turned results around for Chelsea and got us into the semifinals for the first time in 7 years. Let's learn to appreciate good things and stop beefing and hate, e no good for bodi oh.... Looking forward to the game against Guardiola. It's going to be super exciting!!!

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Porto UCL (0 - 1) On 13th April 2021 by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 14, 2021
Tuchel is tactical today If Chelsea lose March against Brighton una go say make dem sack am
Re: Chelsea Vs Porto UCL (0 - 1) On 13th April 2021 by OKOATA(m): 8:57am On Apr 14, 2021
Jazzman01:

Three tactically sound managers indeed, where did you put the likes of Jose mourinho, Brendan Rodgers, Carlo Ancelotti and David Moyes It is even too early to include Tuchel in the list.
Guy all I see is hate and envy written over you, are you saying Tuchel isn't good at all, moreover Porto beat Chelsea on a neutral ground. You are just sounding pained, better go and hug transformer. I will save your post and let's see what you will say if Chelsea beat Madrid.

Re: Chelsea Vs Porto UCL (0 - 1) On 13th April 2021 by Nackzy: 8:57am On Apr 14, 2021
ojaysam25:

Definately
bro Chelsea na my club oo, let's leave sentiments aside, with how they played Porto, they can't
Re: Chelsea Vs Porto UCL (0 - 1) On 13th April 2021 by Ericmusic(m): 9:12am On Apr 14, 2021
gevans:

Chelsea all the way
how market nah grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Porto UCL (0 - 1) On 13th April 2021 by OKOATA(m): 9:27am On Apr 14, 2021
Nackzy:
bro Chelsea na my club oo, let's leave sentiments aside, with how they played Porto, they can't
you obviously don't know your club.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Porto UCL (0 - 1) On 13th April 2021 by garfield1: 11:11am On Apr 14, 2021
byrron:
The manner of that goal made it 2:2

I agree.its goal of the year,totally rubbished chelsea
Re: Chelsea Vs Porto UCL (0 - 1) On 13th April 2021 by Nackzy: 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2021
OKOATA:
you obviously don't know your club.
Okay let's see how it will go
Re: Chelsea Vs Porto UCL (0 - 1) On 13th April 2021 by Jazzman01: 12:58pm On Apr 14, 2021
[s]
OKOATA:
Guy all I see is hate and envy written over you, are you saying Tuchel isn't good at all, moreover Porto beat Chelsea on a neutral ground. You are just sounding pained, better go and hug transformer. I will save your post and let's see what you will say if Chelsea beat Madrid.
[/s]

Nonsense. what do you want me to do with these 1971 records? That is history bro, If you want to do analysis in football and make a forecast to be as accurate as possible, you look at the recent forms of the teams in question and even if you want to look back, it is unreasonable to go beyond 10yrs. Now you are bringing a record of more than 50years old. The Madrid or Chelsea of just 5years ago is completely different from what we have now, not to talk of 50years ago thats very ridiculous from you.
Re: Chelsea Vs Porto UCL (0 - 1) On 13th April 2021 by chyzoo4u(m): 12:59pm On Apr 14, 2021
Jazzman01:
[s][/s]

Let us be sincere with ourselves, Porto is a Very poor side. you are just overating them because they managed to beat a Juve side that is currently out of form under a clueless and inexperienced manager like pirlo.. look at the nonsense they played with Chelsea in the first and second leg. No urgency and they were berift of ideas going forward. It was only towards the end of the second half of the second leg that they showed real purpose and urgency when it was already late and they were rewarded with a goal.

Believe me I don't see Chelsea advancing beyond this stage because the remaining teams are high pressing sides and clinical in front of goal.

One question, did you see Chelsea advancing beyond round of 16 when they were drawn against athletico Madrid?
Re: Chelsea Vs Porto UCL (0 - 1) On 13th April 2021 by OKOATA(m): 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2021
Jazzman01:
[s][/s]

Nonsense. what do you want me to do with these 1971 records? That is history bro, If you want to do analysis in football and make a forecast to be as accurate as possible, you look at the recent forms of the teams in question and even if you want to look back, it is unreasonable to go beyond 10yrs. Now you are bringing a record of more than 50years old. The Madrid or Chelsea of just 5years ago is completely different from what we have now, not to talk of 50years ago thats very ridiculous from you.
You are pained go and hug lion.
Re: Chelsea Vs Porto UCL (0 - 1) On 13th April 2021 by Jazzman01: 1:19pm On Apr 14, 2021
chyzoo4u:

One question, did you see Chelsea advancing beyond round of 16 when they were drawn against athletico Madrid?

Forget ATM, everyone knows their style. They don't carry much threat upfront, they prefer to sit deep and defend. It was an underdog like Leipzig that eliminated them last season so before their match against Chelsea, I gave both teams a 50/50 chance. I will still repeat it that Chelsea have not been properly tested until they meet sides like Madrid, City, PSG etc who are hungry for goals and very clinical upfront.
Re: Chelsea Vs Porto UCL (0 - 1) On 13th April 2021 by OKOATA(m): 1:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
chyzoo4u:

I don save his moniker, if Chelsea beats Madrid I will call him out and if dem born him well make he no talk anything, it's obvious he's hating on Chelsea. Probably a man uni or arsenal fan.
Re: Chelsea Vs Porto UCL (0 - 1) On 13th April 2021 by chyzoo4u(m): 1:28pm On Apr 14, 2021
Jazzman01:

Forget ATM, everyone knows their style. They don't carry much threat upfront, they prefer to sit deep and defend. It was an underdog like Leipzig that eliminated them last season so before their match against Chelsea, I gave both teams a 50/50 chance. I will still repeat it that Chelsea have not been properly tested until they meet sides like Madrid, City, PSG etc who are hungry for goals and very clinical upfront.

Nice. But it's all football though, anything can happen.
Re: Chelsea Vs Porto UCL (0 - 1) On 13th April 2021 by OKOATA(m): 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2021
Jazzman01:

I am very sure you can argue this from morning till night non stop because of your hate, I won't reply you or advice anyone to quote you cos it's obvious you are hating and can't speak the truth for once. I asked a question is tuchel good tactically or not? Simple question you are dribbling here and there and trying to avoid the obvious, please leave this thread cos you don't belong here but I will call you out when Chelsea beats Madrid and if you like no answer me ok.
Re: Chelsea Vs Porto UCL (0 - 1) On 13th April 2021 by Jazzman01: 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2021
Joysticks:
Tuchel is tactical today If Chelsea lose March against Brighton una go say make dem sack am

Don't mind their lousy fans. He can't even keep up the tempo. Any little slip from him and they will start calling for his sack. Mourinho still remains their best coach ever and also regarded as one of the best tactician in the game but we all know how it ended for him at Chelsea. Tuchel's case won't be any different.
Re: Chelsea Vs Porto UCL (0 - 1) On 13th April 2021 by djon78(m): 3:53pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ijeleigbo:

My brother people will see the truth and will not want to admit it.... Everyone knows Tuchel is a tactical genius! It's not like Chelsea is super or exciting but because of Tuchel tactical masterstroke, this what turned results around for Chelsea and got us into the semifinals for the first time in 7 years. Let's learn to appreciate good things and stop beefing and hate, e no good for bodi oh.... Looking forward to the game against Guardiola. It's going to be super exciting!!!

Honestly I was really shocked by his take
Really people that don't appreciate good thing or lie when they see the truth raw have very serious problem

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Porto UCL (0 - 1) On 13th April 2021 by djon78(m): 3:58pm On Apr 14, 2021
Jazzman01:

You don't even know what tactically sound Managers is self for you to mention Brendan Rogers and Moyes
I have been discussing with a novice

Carlo Ancelotti, Jose have reached there prime, they are declining now more on the retiring level
Re: Chelsea Vs Porto UCL (0 - 1) On 13th April 2021 by Jazzman01: 6:48pm On Apr 14, 2021
[s]
djon78:

You don't even know what tactically sound Managers is self for you to mention Brendan Rogers and Moyes
I have been discussing with a novice

Carlo Ancelotti, Jose have reached there prime, they are declining now more on the retiring level
[/s]

Rubbish talk. continue worshipping and asslicking your Messiah and Master called Tuchel.
Re: Chelsea Vs Porto UCL (0 - 1) On 13th April 2021 by djon78(m): 7:27pm On Apr 14, 2021
Jazzman01:
[s][/s]

Rubbish talk. continue worshipping and asslicking your Messiah and Master called Tuchel.

Looks like I have been talking with a kid
No wonder you can't grasp thing's
Re: Chelsea Vs Porto UCL (0 - 1) On 13th April 2021 by Jazzman01: 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2021
[s]
djon78:

Looks like I have been talking with a kid No wonder you can't grasp thing's
[/s]
Tuchel is your Master! Now run along, little boy.
Re: Chelsea Vs Porto UCL (0 - 1) On 13th April 2021 by perryy(m): 10:19pm On Apr 14, 2021
Jazzman01:
[s][/s]

Tuchel is your Master! Now run along, little boy.

So dumb.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Aston Vila (1 - 1) On 28th December 2020 / Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th August 2023 / The Premier League Returns - All You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.