Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams (33355 Views)

Army Waylay Igboho On His Way To Ibarapa After Fulani Killings. / Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo / Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by Vinstel: 7:55pm On Mar 08, 2021
Monogamy:

Yoruba's don't make internet noise

We have been handling issues that are even more critical than this without making unnecessary noise..

This case won't be different
Stop deceiving yourself, you are not Yoruba. Fulani, terrorist supporting Fulani coward, stop pretending to be what you are not.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by 3Ceagle(m): 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2021
Southerners are bunch of empty drum. They make all the noise yet no actions.
The south has the most treacherous leaders.

It's a matter of time before fulani take over southern nigeria.
Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by LikeAking: 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2021
Jax1:
Best thing that happened to the South East, ESN grin

You must stop this your tribal bragado this week.

Show some compassion man.
Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by LikeAking: 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2021
Wia d pics?
Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by Rawhumper(m): 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2021
The simple TRUTH IS BUHARI AND THE NORTH WANT TO USE THE MILITARY AND POLICE TO SUPPRESS THE SOUTH.

I URGE OUR SOUTHERN BROTHERS IN THE MILITARY OUTFIT TO QUIT BECAUSE THE NORTH HAS AN AGENDA TO DESTROY YOUR REGION.

REMEMBER DURING THE COUNTER COUP IF 1966, SOUTH EASTERN SOLDIERS THAT REFUSED TO JOIN OJUKWU WERE MASSACRED AFTER CALLING THEM FOR THE NORMAL PARADE.

SO SOUTHERN GUYS IN NIGERIA SECURITY APPARATUS, BELIEVE ME, WHEN THE CHIPS ARE DOWN, YOU WILL BE AFFECTED WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.

THE SOUTH SHOULD UNITE MORE THAN EVER.

quote author=OBALOLA55 post=99719384]

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/08/four-men-killed-ibarapa-after-arrest-fulani-warlord-wakili-%E2%80%94gani-adams[/quote]
Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by Zeezenho: 8:07pm On Mar 08, 2021
Yebo people are politically naive they don't know how to play politics. they are children of hate .we are very sophisticated we are e very wise let our God tinubu allianz with with the Fulani and buhary yield us Democratic dividends make igbos suffer, let shear the presidency after fulani we take over and our life's will be so good while igbos suffer.

Like play like play trumpet blow.people whey think say them deh for front find themselves not for back but refugee camp in a foreign land.their villages taken over the unfortunate once slaughtered like pig's from kwara down to ogun state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by BKayy: 8:07pm On Mar 08, 2021
LilyColin:
Divide Nigeria to avoid all these terrorism from the northerners.

You people are not going anywhere oh. It is only Igbo that will leave.
After restoring Biafra the next agenda is "Operation keep the remainder of Nigeria United"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by Rawhumper(m): 8:07pm On Mar 08, 2021
[The simple TRUTH IS BUHARI AND THE NORTH WANT TO USE THE MILITARY AND POLICE TO SUPPRESS THE SOUTH.

I URGE OUR SOUTHERN BROTHERS IN THE MILITARY OUTFIT TO QUIT BECAUSE THE NORTH HAS AN AGENDA TO DESTROY YOUR REGION.

REMEMBER DURING THE COUNTER COUP IF 1966, SOUTH EASTERN SOLDIERS THAT REFUSED TO JOIN OJUKWU WERE MASSACRED AFTER CALLING THEM FOR THE NORMAL PARADE.

SO SOUTHERN GUYS IN NIGERIA SECURITY APPARATUS, BELIEVE ME, WHEN THE CHIPS ARE DOWN, YOU WILL BE AFFECTED WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.

THE SOUTH SHOULD UNITE MORE THAN EVER

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/08/four-men-killed-ibarapa-after-arrest-fulani-warlord-wakili-%E2%80%94gani-adams[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by adecz: 8:08pm On Mar 08, 2021
Like hausaland, yoruba land can
now be said to be a Fulani conquered
territory, thanks to Jagaban.

Just like Ilorin ( tanx to Afonja),
There will soon be an emir of Ibadan,
ife & Oyo.
Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by Dobodobo04: 8:13pm On Mar 08, 2021
Monogamy:

It is only ignorant that would make A Sloth to compete with a Cheetah in a race

Mahogany, what you insinuating?
Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by Rawhumper(m): 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2021
Not when the Ibos are alive.....thats why I kept saying it since early last year other TRIBES SHOULD NOT ALLOW THE IBOS TO BE DEFEATED......IF THIS HAPPENS, THE WHOLE OF SOUTH WILL FALL UNDER THE NORTH. BUT SOME PEOPLE THOUGHT I WAS A WAR MONGER...BUT ITS HAPPENING.

3Ceagle:

Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by Rawhumper(m): 8:16pm On Mar 08, 2021
[
Not when the Ibos are alive.....thats why I kept saying it since early last year other TRIBES SHOULD NOT ALLOW THE IBOS TO BE DEFEATED......IF THIS HAPPENS, THE WHOLE OF SOUTH WILL FALL UNDER THE NORTH. BUT SOME PEOPLE THOUGHT I WAS A WAR MONGER...BUT ITS HAPPENING.

quote author=3Ceagle post=99720267]Southerners are bunch of empty drum. They make all the noise yet no actions.

It's a matter of time before fulani take over southern nigeria.[/quote]
Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by Monogamy: 8:16pm On Mar 08, 2021
Dobodobo04:

Mahogany, what you insinuating?

That those who have no wings but having delusional thinking of flying should have a rethink
Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by SensualMan1(m): 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2021
Where is Emir of Ibarapa?
SULTAN OF OYO really need to intervene and give small food to yoruba's.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by masseratti: 8:23pm On Mar 08, 2021
My question is at what time did the police got to wakil house to know that there was arson and a woman got burnt there? Was it after wakil was apprehend? And hand over to them? Because am lost here.
Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by Rawhumper(m): 8:25pm On Mar 08, 2021
The Ibos and the South South should coordinate and send all herdsmen away NOW OR NEVER!!!

THE PLAN IS AFTER THE SOUTH WEST IS SUBJUGATED, Then they will face the South East and South South.

There is an agenda going on, forget that thrash that man Buhari is saying, talking about peace and one Nigeria!!!

My words should never be neglected, I know these Northern people and their schemes very very well.

I REPEAT, THE YORUBAS SHOULD NOT BE LEFT ALONE TO FIGHT THIS BATTLE....

Our brothers in the military and security apparatus should wake up, Nigeria is no longer as it used to be......you are needed more in your motherland(regions)

quote author=juman post=99719725]What of if their fulani people are fired like that in revenge.
There are fulani villages everywhere in the south.

Fulani are terrorists.
One nigeria has failed us.[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by Masterkernel1: 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
chiagozien:
Fulanis never forget or forgive.

Yorubas should wait and see.

Close your mouth. Who can they win in a conventional warfare?
Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by vincentjk(m): 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
3Ceagle:

South westerners or southerners in a whole?

Please mind your use of words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by shyvicky: 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
And Sunday igboho is traveling up n down taking pictures, instead of defending his people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by sangresan(m): 8:37pm On Mar 08, 2021
OBALOLA55:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/08/four-men-killed-ibarapa-after-arrest-fulani-warlord-wakili-%E2%80%94gani-adams

This idiot called Gani Adams is just trying to portray himself as the only person who can safeguard the region from foreign invaders...He is deceiving himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by BLoomfrancs(m): 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2021
Yorubas dey f uck up I swear.
You catch person wey una suppose kill, una go carry am go hand over to police. Pussy ass afonjas.
So una want make wetin happen for Illorin happen again. Chai.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by omoluka: 8:42pm On Mar 08, 2021
They have use the life of these farmers as sacrifice for one Nigeria! oh God!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by franktech(m): 8:51pm On Mar 08, 2021
He is lucky that it was not ESN. By now he will be with 999 vagins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by Faithful1234(m): 8:54pm On Mar 08, 2021
afonja problem be like ewedu and elba
Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by Basher8583: 8:54pm On Mar 08, 2021
Monogamy:

One of the worst thing to do is to brag about what you are not. It's simply sign of inferiority complex

I'm sincerely enjoying the way your are dishing it to that illiterate

I keep saying it. Bigotry is far easier to sell to iliterates than any other class of people
Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by Monogamy: 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2021
Basher8583:

I'm sincerely enjoying the way your are dishing it to that illiterate

I keep saying it. Bigotry is far easier to sell to iliterates than any other class of people

Those people like pokenosing into other affairs, claiming of having solutions to others problems while they have no clues about solving theirs.

Their hypocrisy stinks more than rotten eggs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by themanderon: 8:58pm On Mar 08, 2021
The locals are busy arresting and handing over the killers while the killers are busy taking the locals out. Hmmmmmm......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by Innogee: 9:22pm On Mar 08, 2021
The only way these crimes can stop is to legalize community policing and then give all states the autonomous power to control their police. The state can determine who to recruit.

The current military and police formation we have is infiltrated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plateau Massacre: Buhari Orders Military To Kill Illegal Weapon Holders / Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" / Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.