Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams (33336 Views)

Army Waylay Igboho On His Way To Ibarapa After Fulani Killings. / Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo / Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by LilyColin(f): 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2021
Divide Nigeria to avoid all these terrorism from the northerners.

1 Like

Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by juman(m): 7:34pm On Mar 08, 2021
What of if their fulani people are fired like that in revenge.
There are fulani huts everywhere in the south.

Fulani are terrorists.
One nigeria has failed us.

1 Like

Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by Draei: 7:34pm On Mar 08, 2021
Obalatule:
Lets just wait for more dead bodies to be sure its true

grin

O ti ya werey!
Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by goatgoat093: 7:34pm On Mar 08, 2021
Why didn't OPC waste that Wakilu bastard? the Fulani herdsmen are known for paybacks and we might not see the last of their revenge attacks, it's time for the yoruba leaders to get serious and buckle down to the task of defending Yorubaland at ALL COST, it's now do-or-die.

2 Likes

Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by greatdreamer(m): 7:34pm On Mar 08, 2021
In 80s Sunny Okosun sang his popular song 'Which way Nigeria?" Now somebody should sing ' no way Nigeria'

2 Likes

Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by Obalatule: 7:35pm On Mar 08, 2021
Monogamy:

Mr, not everyone is carried away with sensational news ..
Yes continue living in denial, all is well.... Yorubaland is safe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by Monogamy: 7:36pm On Mar 08, 2021
Obalatule:
Yes continue living in denial, all is well.... Yorubaland is safe

Yoruba's don't make internet noise

We have been handling issues that are even more critical than this without making unnecessary noise..

This case won't be different

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by Ademola47(m): 7:36pm On Mar 08, 2021
This is too bad. Instead of the southwest politicians to take away politics and collectively curb the menace, they are busy shouting 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by Saig: 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2021
That's how they keep crying and the people keep ACTING! It beats my imagination how an ethnicity will get into another and be causing mayhem which the host clearly knows who is responsible, yet can't control! Talk about the Middle Belt I will understand because the middle Belt states are bordered by these evil agents states so they use the gorilla approach, enter do and run back. But for the Yoruba case it's totally different. These people are staying right within their midst and still giving them hell! All they do is media tears...I don't get. Southeast is practical...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by Obalatule: 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2021
Monogamy:

We have been handling issues that are even more critical than this without making unnecessary noise..

The most foolish are usually the most confident

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by Lomprico2: 7:41pm On Mar 08, 2021
Obalatule:
He who tries to be civil with wild animals will pay with his blood

-Obalatule

you have said it all!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by StreetFight: 7:41pm On Mar 08, 2021
Jax1:
Best thing that happened to the South East, ESN grin

This is a sign of chronic madness.
Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by witworth(m): 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2021
Art of war.
Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by Monogamy: 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2021
Obalatule:
The most foolish are usually the most confident

The most confident are those that make empty noise most especially online.

Those who have delusional thinking of developing other regions but couldn't develop theirs.

It's only foolishness and stupidity that would make someone to be investing heavily in other regions while ignoring his own region

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by Lomprico2: 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2021
Monogamy:

lol, Ordinary Differential Equation. (ODE)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by tareigns(m): 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2021
[i][/i]
Obalatule:
He who tries to be civil with wild animals will pay with his blood

-Obalatule

This picture pierced my heart.
Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by pacino26(m): 7:44pm On Mar 08, 2021
You don't negotiate with a lion whilst your head is inside his mouth. You fight and try to inflict as much pain as you can for your freedom.

E be things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by Obalatule: 7:44pm On Mar 08, 2021
Monogamy:

The most confident are those that make empty noise most especially online.

Those who have delusional thinking of developing other regions but couldn't develop theirs.

It's only foolishness and stupidity that would make someone to be investing heavily in other regions while ignoring his own region
A butterfly will not become a dragon by claiming to be

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by ban1(m): 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2021
tstx:
Like play like play Nigeria has turned into a war zone... I for Like talk more, but my contact details is out in the open
Like fela talk. My people dey fear too much. We fear for the things we no see. I no wan die, baba dey for house, I get one child....

1 Like

Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by Monogamy: 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2021
Obalatule:
A butterfly will not become a dragon by claiming to be

It is only ignorant that would make A Sloth to compete with a Cheetah in a race

1 Like

Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by Tpave(m): 7:46pm On Mar 08, 2021
Serious
Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by Obalatule: 7:48pm On Mar 08, 2021
Monogamy:

It is only ignorant that would make A Sloth to compete with a Cheetah in a race
the only thing worse than coward is a coward living denial, thats you

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by Toosure70: 7:48pm On Mar 08, 2021
#SOUTHUNITE#
Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by Owajigarrisson(m): 7:48pm On Mar 08, 2021
Let them fight each other; After all they are thesame people!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by tstx(m): 7:49pm On Mar 08, 2021
ban1:

Like fela talk. My people dey fear too much. We fear for the things we no see. I no wan die, baba dey for house, I get one child....

And where is he today?

Him talk change anything?
Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by Obalatule: 7:49pm On Mar 08, 2021
tareigns:
[i][/i]

This picture pierced my heart.
Life
Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by Josbreed: 7:51pm On Mar 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad..I think it is time we all protect our selves

Better get your gun
Better get your vest
'Cause in J town is the wild wild west
Down here everyone curse, no one bless
Nobody care, nobody notice
So know this
Until you feel the gun blast
Nobody gon' sleep and nobody gon' rest

So you be J town dude? FYI, hope you noticed J town is no longer 'the WWW'. Twest is now officially the 'WWW''.
Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2021
Keep arresting, ok while they keep killing your people. Nonsense!
Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by donforeign: 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad..I think it is time we all protect our selves

Better get your gun
Better get your vest
Nobody care, nobody notice
So know this
Until you feel the gun blast
Nobody gon' sleep and nobody gon' rest

God bless MI abaga..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by walozanga(m): 7:54pm On Mar 08, 2021
Joshmanfashion:
God punish you all for handing over wakili to the police

Don't mind their foolishness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams by Arijude(m): 7:54pm On Mar 08, 2021
Toosure70:
#SOUTHUNITE#
iyalaya e. Enjoy it alone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodluck Is Far More Better Than Previous Leaders. / I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki / President Tinubu Reacts To Gabon Coup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.