Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Nurse Burnt To Ashes In Benue State. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nurse Burnt To Ashes In Benue State. (1747 Views)

Angry Mob Burnt Suspected Ritualist To Ashes In Nasarawa (Photos) / Ogun Monarch: Oba Ayinde Odetola Burnt To Ashes In His Car (Photo) / Armed Robber Burn To Ashes In Calabar After A Failed Robbery [graphic Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nurse Burnt To Ashes In Benue State. by phylshan: 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2021
A nurse working with BURUKU Local Government Area of Benue State, Mrs Becky Aondozungwe Nyihemba has been burnt to ashes while asleep in her house around 3am on Saturday.
Ukan Kurugh, a top Benue social media activist who was recently rewarded with a car gift by the first lady Dr Eunice Ortom, in a Facebook post reported that the incident was masterminded by an unnamed retired General who has been terrorising the community after his retirement from service.
It was learnt that the General has some issues with the Nurse and promised to deal with her before the incident occurred.
The Facebook post called on Governor Samuel Ortom to step into the matter before the it gets out of hand.
Mrs Nyihemba was a widow for over 30 years and reportedly calm and peace loving.

Re: Nurse Burnt To Ashes In Benue State. by Spending123: 7:48pm On Mar 08, 2021
Re: Nurse Burnt To Ashes In Benue State. by Lyrics269: 7:50pm On Mar 08, 2021
ESN handiwork

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nurse Burnt To Ashes In Benue State. by harmargedon: 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2021
what a life
Re: Nurse Burnt To Ashes In Benue State. by justiz5(m): 8:03pm On Mar 08, 2021
The DPO and the Commissioner of Police should be held responsible for our mummy's gruesome death.

See why......

THE PEOPLE OF MBAGEN IN BURUKU LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF BENUE STATE ARE LIVING IN FEAR

The death of Mrs Aondozungwe is one that might not see or get justice at the end if the Governor Dr. Samuel Ortom does not wade into it because too many powerful actors have been mentioned including a Retired Military Officer who has been terrorising the village with his boys, DPO of Buruku LG, DSS, The Traditional Rulers and the immediate past Commissioner of Police Benue Command.

A family member has told me that, petitions were written by the late woman while alive but each time she goes to find out further about it, she would rather be detained n
because of the connect the retired military man has with the DPO of Buruku and the then commissioner of police.

The woman was shot and burnt alive in her humble abode by boys suspected to be loyal to the retired general and all these are because of business interest in the village that done by her late husband's siblings and the said widow was not even interested in it save for her late husband's step brothers who were locked up, beaten and abandoned at the state CID.

She went there to seek for their bail and that was the beginning of her issue with the retired general who sought to know who the hell she was and vowed to deal with her for bailing people he locked up.

I am using this opportunity to call on my Governor, to please use his good office to call this said man to order because the village has been deserted for fear of more lives that might be lost as this issue lingers on without solution.

I WILL WRITE AGAIN IN TWO DAYS TIME.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Burnt To Ashes In Benue State. by DaddyRochie1642: 8:18pm On Mar 08, 2021
Lyrics269:
ESN handiwork

Oga to slap you dey hungry me
Re: Nurse Burnt To Ashes In Benue State. by illicit(m): 10:12pm On Mar 08, 2021
Oro buruku....
Re: Nurse Burnt To Ashes In Benue State. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 08, 2021
abasi mmi mbok
Re: Nurse Burnt To Ashes In Benue State. by RRodwave(m): 12:17am On Mar 09, 2021
Lyrics269:
ESN handiwork

You ideally typed this rubbish to Be trolled
Re: Nurse Burnt To Ashes In Benue State. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 09, 2021
SmellySperm:
abasi mmi mbok
unam ikot how far nah
Re: Nurse Burnt To Ashes In Benue State. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2021
BKsoul:
unam ikot how far nah
ukam edi unam ikot

shey u have started again

Re: Nurse Burnt To Ashes In Benue State. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2021
SmellySperm:

ukam edi unam ikot

shey u have started again
Yes.... i want to teach you how to troll, you know you started it first. so enjoy. silly �.
Re: Nurse Burnt To Ashes In Benue State. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 09, 2021
BKsoul:
Yes.... i want to teach you how to troll, you know you started it first. so enjoy. silly �.
what do u really want from me? coz seriously I have nothing to offer youundecided
Re: Nurse Burnt To Ashes In Benue State. by IamDavids: 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2021
Lyrics269:
ESN handiwork

Grow the fucck up boy

(1) (Reply)

. / Suspected herdsmen have allegedly abducted 15 passengers in a bus in Imo State / Threat To Life By A Nairalander!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.