Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Amotekun Intercepts 16 Armed Hausa Men In Oyo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun Intercepts 16 Armed Hausa Men In Oyo (55894 Views)

One Igbo Man Is Equivalent To Five hundred Hausa Men - Igbo Popular Cleric Man / Heavily Armed Hausa Vigilante Group Invade Anka In Zamfara - Kill Fulani Leader / Amotekun Intercepts Truckload Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun Intercepts 16 Armed Hausa Men In Oyo by kayusely70(m): 3:54pm On Mar 09, 2021
aremuforlife:
From sokoto to oyo state before been arrested with guns, who gave them the free way from the north?
Something is wrong someone, our securities men are not up to the task.
They are all in collaboration with the criminals
Re: Amotekun Intercepts 16 Armed Hausa Men In Oyo by yahmohy27: 3:54pm On Mar 09, 2021
WonderManly:
They were on mission to rescue their boss
Sorry with Den Guns?
Habba let's apply sense sometimes in clarifying issues
Who will go to a war with a Den Gun in this 21st century?
Re: Amotekun Intercepts 16 Armed Hausa Men In Oyo by salford1: 3:56pm On Mar 09, 2021
eebraa:
Where are the Guns? No single AK47. All these Guns are the ones used for hunting Bush Meat.
So Dane guns are no longer guns? Why don't you put one in your bag and head to the north. Inform the police or army at check points that it's just for hunting. Let's see if they won't drag your ass to the jail, that's if you make it out alive.
Re: Amotekun Intercepts 16 Armed Hausa Men In Oyo by od501: 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2021
Difrent:

Henceforth any luxurious bus coming to Yorubaland from the east should be stopped because theres no business that they are coming to do in Yorubaland that they can't do in the east abi

#SayNoToDrugs
Re: Amotekun Intercepts 16 Armed Hausa Men In Oyo by Miner13: 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2021
yahmohy27:

Expect more of this unverified news in no distance time or even worse than this,cos election is around the corner .
I would have said i'll be waiting for this unverified news when your head is hunted but no i'll not..this air you feel blowing erstward could to return to your axis.pls watch
Re: Amotekun Intercepts 16 Armed Hausa Men In Oyo by Coldie(m): 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2021
They moved all the way from the north, passed through many states with all the police and army check points none stopped them
Re: Amotekun Intercepts 16 Armed Hausa Men In Oyo by Originalsly: 4:03pm On Mar 09, 2021
Hmmm.... these men are never caught... always escaping with a trail of death left behind. Couldn't the guns be unloaded... given back to them ... then engaging them in a ehmmm.... gun battle?... and today let the headline be 16 terrorists killed in gun battle with Amotekun?
Re: Amotekun Intercepts 16 Armed Hausa Men In Oyo by Samunique(m): 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2021
Difrent:

No mind them.
These guys looks like hunters going for game in a large forest (igbo nla) . For goodness's sake this is the peak of hunting season and the old oyo national park is a very good for hunting . Theres so much misinformation these days that it takes wisdom not to fall for misinformation. If after investigation they were found to be innocent hunters going to hunt and are released the narrative will be that they are favoured.....thats how they always tag everyone in a trailer following his goods down south as almajiri .one thing for sure truth will always prevail.
Even though I agree with you that the raising of unnecessary dust is getting too much in Nigeria most especially NL. But then, why will a set of people travel all the way from Sokoto down south to hunt ?

Are there no more games to be hunted in their region ?

Can our hunters also travel up north for hunting ?

Pls I need your answers.
Re: Amotekun Intercepts 16 Armed Hausa Men In Oyo by CONFAMA: 4:07pm On Mar 09, 2021
360degreess:
. What is wrong with the youths of nowadays?.You believe everything you see on social media.How sure are you that this information is correct?.
This is one of the major cause of war in so many countries in the world today..A word is enough for the wise..

You are definitely not wise
Re: Amotekun Intercepts 16 Armed Hausa Men In Oyo by AsawanaDgreat: 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2021
Let the law take it's cause
Re: Amotekun Intercepts 16 Armed Hausa Men In Oyo by adedehinbo(m): 4:19pm On Mar 09, 2021
Difrent:

No mind them.
These guys looks like hunters going for game in a large forest (igbo nla) . For goodness's sake this is the peak of hunting season and the old oyo national park is a very good for hunting . Theres so much misinformation these days that it takes wisdom not to fall for misinformation. If after investigation they were found to be innocent hunters going to hunt and are released the narrative will be that they are favoured.....thats how they always tag everyone in a trailer following his goods down south as almajiri .one thing for sure truth will always prevail.
what if their intentions is to use those guns to perpetrate crime,how will know that?but I really wanna know is there a law that gives an individual permission to carry any kind of fire arms?and if possible they are coming for hunting,who did they report to?who permits them?
Re: Amotekun Intercepts 16 Armed Hausa Men In Oyo by Difrent: 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2021
Samunique:
Even though I agree with you that the raising of unnecessary dust is getting too much in Nigeria most especially NL. But then, why will a set of people travel all the way from Sokoto down south to hunt ?

Are there no more games to be hunted in their region ?

Can our hunters also travel up north for hunting ?

Pls I need your answers.

Why do people travel all the way from IMO down to Ibadan or Akure, are there no more business to do in their region ?
people flock to where there are higher opportunities , besides these are seasonal ventures just like any trader can buy and sell mangoes when they are in season.
Why do people go up north to buy cheap foodstuffs and sell at double profits ?
Re: Amotekun Intercepts 16 Armed Hausa Men In Oyo by kolade560: 4:34pm On Mar 09, 2021
The idea that you can live anywhere in the country is based on a condition of peaceful coexistence, not when you are been harassed and massacred in your own land.
Re: Amotekun Intercepts 16 Armed Hausa Men In Oyo by Reference(m): 4:34pm On Mar 09, 2021
Difrent:

No mind them.

Hunting at a time of the greatest security challenge the nation has faved since the civil war. Bearing arms to a region and location under siege. Whoever dreamt that idea must be Einstein indeed.
Re: Amotekun Intercepts 16 Armed Hausa Men In Oyo by kolade560: 4:38pm On Mar 09, 2021
Bornu2ndson:

cheesy are u jealous? Fear of the north is the beginning of wisdom in SW
its not about jealousy, its about irresponsible ,partial and tribalised govt of the incompetent and clueless president.
Re: Amotekun Intercepts 16 Armed Hausa Men In Oyo by anonymuz(m): 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2021
Penetrating techniques
Re: Amotekun Intercepts 16 Armed Hausa Men In Oyo by Difrent: 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2021
Reference:

Hunting at a time of the greatest security challenge the nation has faved since the civil war. Bearing arms to a region and location under siege. Whoever dreamt that idea must be Einstein indeed.

When people dey supply foodstuffs and fuel at great profits to Boko haram ,what's hunting for game that will be sold at high profit .
Do you mean people are no longer travelling to maiduguri?...traders and businessmen are still moving up and down the country even with all the security challenge...
Re: Amotekun Intercepts 16 Armed Hausa Men In Oyo by Difrent: 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2021
adedehinbo:
what if their intentions is to use those guns to perpetrate crime,how will know that?but I really wanna know is there a law that gives an individual permission to carry any kind of fire arms?and if possible they are coming for hunting,who did they report to?who permits them?

What if.....
Re: Amotekun Intercepts 16 Armed Hausa Men In Oyo by akdjr(m): 4:58pm On Mar 09, 2021
Some people are conspiring and sponsoring criminals against your tribe for political purpose. By the time you fight against the Hausa/Fulani instead of the criminals who are perpetrating the evil, your tribe will be set against the Hausa/Fulani and when you need their support to get into power they will show your the card of hatred and fight against them by profiling their ethnicity. Bro Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba or Ibo are not the problem but those who create monsters for their political ambition are the problem we are facing. Go to the market and see how Hausa, Yoruba and Ibo spend time together happily while selling..
Yorubalagba:
Hausa/fulani people are preparing for war with us but here in yoruba land we yoruba people are sleeping, i pray it will not be too late before we finaly wake up.
Yoruba ji masun
Re: Amotekun Intercepts 16 Armed Hausa Men In Oyo by Sleekfingers: 5:04pm On Mar 09, 2021
Yorubalagba:
The Oyo State chapter of the Western Security Network codenamed Amotekun Corp has announced the arrest of 16 Hausa men armed with 18 dane guns in Ori Awo Area of Oyo town in Oyo State.

Reports reaching OyoAffairs revealed that the Hausa men who were were intercepted by the Atiba.

Amotekun Corps when quizzed claimed to have come from Sokoto State and were heading to Igbo Nla Village with their final destination to be the Old Oyo National Park.
The 16 men have since been over to the Atiba Divisional Police Headquarters for more interrogation and investigation.

https://oyoaffairs.net/amotekun-intercepts-16-armed-hausa-men-in-oyo/

good.....but i thought buhari said they should kill anybody that is not a law enforcement agent with Ak 47 or arms ? What are they still doing alive?

Useless journalism....why not AMOTEKUN ARRESTED 16 ARMED MEN.......tribalism kill una there....
Re: Amotekun Intercepts 16 Armed Hausa Men In Oyo by lildonn222: 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2021
Yorubalagba:
Hausa/fulani people are preparing for war with us but here in yoruba land we yoruba people are sleeping, i pray it will not be too late before we finaly wake up.
Yoruba ji masun
We're not preparing shit dickhead! Are these combat guns? Let the hunters be.
Re: Amotekun Intercepts 16 Armed Hausa Men In Oyo by jrusky(m): 5:07pm On Mar 09, 2021
Hausa again Fulani step down Hausa taks over bah

I guess the North are actually looking for civil war and I guess it will end in that las las because Yoruba or Igbo or Ijaw man can never try this shit in the North.
Re: Amotekun Intercepts 16 Armed Hausa Men In Oyo by lildonn222: 5:08pm On Mar 09, 2021
Sleekfingers:

good.....but i thought buhari said they should kill anybody that is not a law enforcement agent with Ak 47 or arms ? What are they still doing alive?

Useless journalism....why not AMOTEKUN ARRESTED 16 ARMED MEN.......tribalism kill una there....
do these look like AK 47 to you?
Re: Amotekun Intercepts 16 Armed Hausa Men In Oyo by Kingrefreshed: 5:10pm On Mar 09, 2021
360degreess:
. What is wrong with the youths of nowadays?.You believe everything you see on social media.How sure are you that this information is correct?.
This is one of the major cause of war in so many countries in the world today..A word is enough for the wise..

I am sure you were supposed to be among these men caught but maybe you didn't wake up on time to join them.

Una cup go full sooner than later
Re: Amotekun Intercepts 16 Armed Hausa Men In Oyo by Sleekfingers: 5:11pm On Mar 09, 2021
Yorubalagba:
Yoruba ji masun

you are absolutely right.....we dey sleep o......as a matter of fact, we don use sleeping pills.....especially here in lagos.....

Have u been to alaba rago, okokomaiko, iya iba, agege, idi araba , ilasamaja, ijora badia, apapa, lately ? The way those people gathering is very alarming......lagos is sitting on a massive bomb.......their foot soldiers are all ready spread in all the nook and crannies of lagos....
Re: Amotekun Intercepts 16 Armed Hausa Men In Oyo by lildonn222: 5:12pm On Mar 09, 2021
Harassing innocent hunters just to boast that you are working,Amotekun I hail thee.
Re: Amotekun Intercepts 16 Armed Hausa Men In Oyo by AFONJACOW(m): 5:13pm On Mar 09, 2021
Na friendly match between fulani and Yoruba grin
Re: Amotekun Intercepts 16 Armed Hausa Men In Oyo by Sleekfingers: 5:15pm On Mar 09, 2021
lildonn222:
do these look like AK 47 to you?

i said, Ak 47 or arms.....abi, u get eyes problem ni?
Re: Amotekun Intercepts 16 Armed Hausa Men In Oyo by ayusco85(m): 5:15pm On Mar 09, 2021
Yorubalagba:
Yoruba ji masun

Stop sounding the drum of war. Nobody wants war. Arrest the few bad eggs
Re: Amotekun Intercepts 16 Armed Hausa Men In Oyo by cronsberg: 5:32pm On Mar 09, 2021
HeadShot:

There's no Forest to hunt in the big land Mass of the North...

In this peak of insecurity ravaging the country.. you encourage this...

Shame on you lots
Maybe you have forgotten that every nigerian has the right to travel to, and settle anywhere in nigeria without fear or favour, without let or hinderance, and absolutely without harrasement. Dont you have hunters in the south west? or are there no hunters in the east? or maybe you have conveniently also forgotten that we are living in the same country, not different countries. But no, all you are advocating for is for them to be blocked and summarily killed in broad day light right?
You see eh, this willful nonsense arrogance that you southerners are exibiting of late is getting out of hand. Dont provoke us average northerners into reacting, or else you lot will definitely not enjoy it. The north has shown nothing but absolute restraint and understanding in this whole saga. You killed our people in broad day light in a market place, you burned vehicles and animals, even though you cannot, but you people are trying desperately to chase out fellow nigerians like you from your towns, maiming and killing their animals etc etc just because their tribe is fulani. Now you are kidnapping hunters who are on a legitimate hunting trip in their own country and advocating that they be murdered just because they carry hunting rifles? which part of nigeria doesnt have hunters and hunters association? of what reason will they be detained then?
If you southerners continue pushing us like this, i promise you that we will turn really intolerant and wicked too. I promise you that we will inflict more damage on you people than you can inflict on us. More of your people are here in our states and more of your investments than our people in your states. We are starting to have enough of your instigations.
Re: Amotekun Intercepts 16 Armed Hausa Men In Oyo by KanuSE: 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2021
What are these mofos looking for in the south?

They simply don't know how to live amongst us - they don't fit in.

#Simple
Re: Amotekun Intercepts 16 Armed Hausa Men In Oyo by KanuSE: 5:41pm On Mar 09, 2021
[s]
cronsberg:

Maybe you have forgotten that every nigerian has the right to travel to, and settle anywhere in nigeria without fear or favour, without let or hinderance, and absolutely without harrasement. Dont you have hunters in the south west? or are there no hunters in the east? or maybe you have conveniently also forgotten that we are living in the same country, not different countries. But no, all you are advocating for is for them to be blocked and summarily killed in broad day light right?
You see eh, this willful nonsense arrogance that you southerners are exibiting of late is getting out of hand. Dont provoke us average northerners into reacting, or else you lot will definitely not enjoy it. The north has shown nothing but absolute restraint and understanding in this whole saga. You killed our people in broad day light in a market place, you burned vehicles and animals, even though you cannot, but you people are trying desperately to chase out fellow nigerians like you from your towns, maiming and killing their animals etc etc just because their tribe is fulani. Now you are kidnapping hunters who are on a legitimate hunting trip in their own country and advocating that they be murdered just because they carry hunting rifles? which part of nigeria doesnt have hunters and hunters association? of what reason will they be detained then?
If you southerners continue pushing us like this, i promise you that we will turn really intolerant and wicked too. I promise you that we will inflict more damage on you people than you can inflict on us. More of your people are here in our states and more of your investments than our people in your states. We are starting to have enough of your instigations.
[/s]

Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patrol Helicopter Touched Down In Ihiala On Election Monitoring / Obasanjo & Patience Jonathan Hug At The Burial Of Umahi's Mother (Photos) / Ben Bruce Reacts To AMCON Closing Silverbird

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.