Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances (24208 Views)

Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi / Tribunal Judgement: Police Warn Against Unguarded Utterances / "Watch Your Utterances" - DSS Warns Shiekh Gumi, Others Over Mamu's Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by free2ryhme: 10:53pm On Mar 08, 2021
Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by tit(f): 10:55pm On Mar 08, 2021
Wetin concern army?
You done finish with Shekau?

2 Likes

Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by Skepticus: 10:56pm On Mar 08, 2021
frank417:
I cringed anytime I read the word "respected" in the letter. Is this truly the military?

Northern Nigerian Military.

It's clear to every one, even the blind!

3 Likes

Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by Skepticus: 10:57pm On Mar 08, 2021
tit:
Wetin concern army?
You done finish with Shekau?

Shekau na army boy.

They all work hand in hand, cashing out steady. All these, is to deceive gullible fools around. Not us.

1 Like

Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 08, 2021
Nazgul:
But they didn't warn ESN in Orlu, they dived into the Orlu airspace and started dropping bombs like Hitler's Luftwaffe in WW2 angry
imo state government, your government invited the military to do that.

2 Likes

Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 08, 2021
You dey warn instead of arresting. SMH
Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by BruncleZuma: 10:58pm On Mar 08, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by Nazgul: 10:59pm On Mar 08, 2021
Bouz:
imo state government, your government invited the military to do that.
My government? Did I tell you that I'm from imo state?
Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by Whiteshield: 10:59pm On Mar 08, 2021
Did they warn Mailafia before inviting him?
What kind of national foolishness is this

3 Likes

Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by Skepticus: 11:00pm On Mar 08, 2021
ZKOSOSO:
Why won't DSS invite Gumi for drills and questioning.?

Is Gumi bigger than Nigeria?
His late Father was a terrorism advocate in utterances for always downgrading Christians till he died. So his son would get away like him too.?

Gumi is bigger than Buhari's "Nigeria". Some Nigerians are bigger than others. I don't care if you disagree with me. At least, you won't disagree with the evidence on ground. Sheikh Gumi is hanging out with bandits, kidnappers and terrorist when he likes and your army calls him "respected". This country is a big lie. No fool can deceive me anymore.

Only if Evans, the kidnapper was a northerner, he would have gotten so much compensation that he would be going for a governorship position now!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by Weathered: 11:01pm On Mar 08, 2021
johnmartus:
Someone they supposed to arrest they are warning him.
Who will arrest him? Arrest him for what?
Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by Shaev7(m): 11:03pm On Mar 08, 2021
Greetings from my country
Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by Skepticus: 11:04pm On Mar 08, 2021
Weathered:
Who will arrest him? Arrest him for what?

Some Nigerians are funny. Don't mind johnmartus.

How would you arrest the spokesman of bandits who have the clandestine support of the Federal Government?
Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by Michaelota: 11:04pm On Mar 08, 2021
Hmmmmm truth is bitter, he can't be arrested.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by realstars: 11:08pm On Mar 08, 2021
When The Fulani Talk No Problame And When Others Talk, There Is Problame.
I can only believe that, the warnning is audio, because at last, na dem dem.

2 Likes

Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 08, 2021
Skepticus:

Some Nigerians are funny. Don't mind johnmartus.

How would you arrest the spokesman of bandits who have the clandestine support of the Federal Government?

The strategy of the north is extremely diabolical,the elites and govt especially the federal government fund bandits to kill and kidnap their poor citizens to stir up crisis there which will lead to bigger government intervention and more resources for such interventions and the debt will fall on the taxpayers and law abiding citizens of the south

These analysis didn't include cleric gumi's foot miltia herdsmen here in the south

The north can go very far for absolute power and total dominace from terrorism in their place, kidnapping their citizens now guerilla maruadering here in the south west

These just the beginning , we should expect more unconventional tactics and shouldn't be taken by Surprise, anything goes here in the south , they are emboldened like never before

4 Likes

Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by DeeREALME(m): 11:13pm On Mar 08, 2021
Person you suppose arrest and execute you're warning, well i pesonally had lost my reliability in Nigeria Army long ago.
Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 11:15pm On Mar 08, 2021
All Nigerian girls are useless says mosdii and I.
Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by mvem(m): 11:19pm On Mar 08, 2021
Racoon:
Gumi said the truth or what damage control is the army trying to do? Post northern muslim soldiers into peaceful southern regions and flood southerner to northern slaughter fields.

Meanwhile, why did the Nigerian army skipped a post for Maj.Gen Ahmed Gumi in its recent promotions & change of Guards for helping them to negotiate with bandit terrorists? Warning a terrorist group spokesman? Ndi ala them.
many soldiers dying in the fight on Book haram are Northern Muslims...this talk no follow at all...everyone wants to make conspiracy out of everything
Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by BobbieZion(m): 11:22pm On Mar 08, 2021
All this they are doing is part of the game plan.
Don't be fooled.
They are all one together, and are all acting a script to play and distract.
Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by 99thEnemy(m): 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2021
On behalf of GamalNasser I say: The Army should leave "Our able minister of Banditry affair Shark Gumi " alone.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by Emmy000seun(m): 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2021
If it is one side of the country now that does this kind of thing he will be arrested immediately.. nepotism of the highest order..someone that is having one to one conversation with bandits...
Please I need tokunbo car on hire purchase (HP) to drive on Uber In Lagos.weekly remittance or agreed payments will be prompt.. verifiable guarantor.. please help a brother
Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by helicoptarr: 11:33pm On Mar 08, 2021
Theatricks

This is year 2021.
Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by abfemi163: 11:34pm On Mar 08, 2021
We go seperate last last
All Northern Muslims wants to ruin Nigeria by all means
Lets just go to regional Nigeria

United Nation of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by dfyleads: 11:38pm On Mar 08, 2021
If you're interested in the Done For You commission shortcut affiliate sequence, send a DM via whatsap @ 0_70__85_22314__5 .
Plus 100+ bonus app's TO jumpstart your affiliate journey.

You would be added into a commission group then proceed with training.

See you at the top...
This isn't a get rich quick scheme
Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by Valur20: 11:39pm On Mar 08, 2021
See the way NA is stylishly pleading with him. Awon were
Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by Joygift3666: 11:39pm On Mar 08, 2021
Pluto that has exploded?

Spending123:
Earth people can be so funny and talented!!!
Greetings from Pluto.
Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by Dach16: 11:40pm On Mar 08, 2021
Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by Femeto: 11:41pm On Mar 08, 2021
grin In a sane country he would be made to explain further.
Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by OBALOLA55(m): 11:41pm On Mar 08, 2021
johnmartus:
Someone they supposed to arrest they are warning him.
SAI BABA
Re: Army Warns Gumi, Others Against Unguarded Utterances by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:48pm On Mar 08, 2021
You're warning someone that should be picked up,right ? Clap for yourselves !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) / Deji Adeyanju Drags Buhari To Court Over Appointment Of NIA, DG / Mary Nkeke: Army Rescues Another Chibok Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.