Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Dangers Of Seeking Evil Alternatives - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dangers Of Seeking Evil Alternatives (162 Views)

Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Expose You To Great Dangers / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dangers Of Seeking Evil Alternatives by Omeifa: 11:07pm On Mar 08, 2021
Money Rituals may work for a Short time but not on the long run. Desist from it has it will attract grave consequences, some may think its only a man that is into money rituals now we have females. Both males and females will attract you with expensive gifts, money in order to make you comfortable before using you. Now I'll tell a story " A devoted Christian joined prostitution just because she didn't have money to pay for her final year exams so she begged her roommates who were into the Trade to link her up with the men they follow so she went to the party so unknown to her she was given a Ritualist to sleep with, after the man had sex with her they used handkerchief to wipe off her privates and after that cuts her head off. The other girls were looking for the girl so they'll leave the party together so some men came with guns and threatened them that if they reveal what happened at the party to someone else and they trail them they'll come back to kill them. That was the end of the sister so please if you're into prostitution stop it as the bible says your body is the temple of the Lord and see the reason why you have not been used or not contacting HIV is because God loves you. Am not exempting men carrying sugar mummies most of this sugar mummies use this guys destinies for money and some problem that came to some men's life is as a result of sleeping around, as we have male ritualist so also we have female ritualists. I pray you won't have evil experience before you know its not a good thing to die like a dog. Be contended with whatever you have and if you're in lack ask God has he can provide anything.

Don't let any man collect your Glory because of #100,000
Done let any man collect your Glory because of I phone
Don't let any man/woman collect your Glory because of Gucci/ Versace/ Chloe designs.

If you don't listen and they use you for rituals its your fault not mine ohh

(1) (Reply)

Pls Watch This / Are Gospel Artistes In Nigeria Really Poor according To Asu Kiye? / Today Being The Last Day Of March, Say These Prayer Before You Sleep Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.