Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Can You Make Love To Your Husband/wife Without Kissing - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Make Love To Your Husband/wife Without Kissing (3384 Views)

This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife / When Your Mother Hates Your Wife Without Reason / Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Make Love To Your Husband/wife Without Kissing by doloveexist: 11:35pm On Mar 08, 2021
Hi everyone
We've been married for 10 years and he has stopped kissing me. Our sex life is so boring because he always go straight to the point. Am a Christian but I also want good sex and kiss. I have told him several times that sex without kissing is so boring and he wouldn't just listen. I asked him several times if he don't like my breathe and he said my breath is ok. Before we got married, we always have fantastic sex which was one of the thing that attracted me more to him. But everything changed after the wedding. I thought of cheating but ............ am just tired of life
Please pardon my mistakes because am not thinking straight again
Re: Can You Make Love To Your Husband/wife Without Kissing by phrancys001(m): 11:41pm On Mar 08, 2021
Kissing is foreign to african culture straight to the point more africanize meanwhile stop this telemundo photocoping culture, U don see American chop bitter kola? it's because it's not in their culture

3 Likes

Re: Can You Make Love To Your Husband/wife Without Kissing by Tokskob2008: 11:52pm On Mar 08, 2021
The guy above is joking right

2 Likes

Re: Can You Make Love To Your Husband/wife Without Kissing by mariahAngel(f): 12:26am On Mar 09, 2021
Your husband has stopped loving you.

He's no longer making love to you, he's just having sex with you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Make Love To Your Husband/wife Without Kissing by youngblaq: 1:00am On Mar 09, 2021
mariahAngel:
Your husband has stopped loving you.

He's no longer making love to you, he's just having sex with you.

Agreed.
Re: Can You Make Love To Your Husband/wife Without Kissing by Nobody: 4:13am On Mar 09, 2021
That's no good. Kissing is an intimate experience involving chemistry and emotional attachment. If he's not kissing you during lovemaking, then these aren't present. Idk how you've been managing that for 10-years, or when did it start?

6 Likes

Re: Can You Make Love To Your Husband/wife Without Kissing by LadySarah: 4:39am On Mar 09, 2021
then do the kissing yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Can You Make Love To Your Husband/wife Without Kissing by general111(m): 5:26am On Mar 09, 2021
Hmmm...
If he has a pastor, call his pastor to talk to him.

1 Like

Re: Can You Make Love To Your Husband/wife Without Kissing by crackhaus: 6:54am On Mar 09, 2021
doloveexist:
Hi everyone
We've been married for 10 years and he has stopped kissing me. Our sex life is so boring because he always go straight to the point. Am a Christian but I also want good sex and kiss. I have told him several times that sex without kissing is so boring and he wouldn't just listen. I asked him several times if he don't like my breathe and he said my breath is ok. Before we got married, we always have fantastic sex which was one of the thing that attracted me more to him. But everything changed after the wedding. I thought of cheating but ............ am just tired of life
Please pardon my mistakes because am not thinking straight again
When was the last time you took his díck in your hand, massaged it well, and sucked it with plenty saliva?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Make Love To Your Husband/wife Without Kissing by doloveexist: 7:10am On Mar 09, 2021
aroundtheearth:
That's no good. Kissing is an intimate experience involving chemistry and emotional attachment. If he's not kissing you during lovemaking, then these aren't present. Idk how you've been managing that for 10-years, or when did it start?
it stopped after the second year of our marriage
Re: Can You Make Love To Your Husband/wife Without Kissing by bukatyne(f): 8:14am On Mar 09, 2021
general111:
Hmmm...

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Make Love To Your Husband/wife Without Kissing by doloveexist: 8:33am On Mar 09, 2021
LadySarah:
then do the kissing yourself.
Have tried that several times but he will hold his breath and it won't last more than some seconds that he will remove his mouth. One thing am sure of is my mouth don't smell, I tried kissing other men(just two of them) just to know if my mouth smells (no sex with them just kiss alone) and they love kissing me. They even kissed me for long till I told them its ok. Am not a dirty person at all. I have asked him several times if my mouth smells so I can go to dentist and fix the problem and he said my breath is ok
Re: Can You Make Love To Your Husband/wife Without Kissing by doloveexist: 8:35am On Mar 09, 2021
crackhaus:

When was the last time you took his díck in your hand, massaged it well, and sucked it with plenty saliva?
Several times. I don't like sucking dick but I was doing it to please him. I even watch videos just to know how to suck his dick very well
Re: Can You Make Love To Your Husband/wife Without Kissing by doloveexist: 8:36am On Mar 09, 2021
general111:
Hmmm...
Honestly I have done all this. He will promise them he will change but he's still thesame
Re: Can You Make Love To Your Husband/wife Without Kissing by crackhaus: 8:57am On Mar 09, 2021
doloveexist:

Several times. I don't like sucking dick but I was doing it to please him. I even watch videos just to know how to suck his dick very well
Lol...

You're catching cruise here

1 Like

Re: Can You Make Love To Your Husband/wife Without Kissing by doloveexist: 9:15am On Mar 09, 2021
crackhaus:

Lol...

You're catching cruise here
cruise? am always doing everything to please him. On Valentine day i bought him a gift and he didnt buy me anything. He did not even do anything with me that day. Am dying silently. i envy single ladies and wish i was still single. i dont feel loved and i dont want to cheat. maybe ending it all will be the solution. let me just leave this earth and go to where i will rest forever
Re: Can You Make Love To Your Husband/wife Without Kissing by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 09, 2021
doloveexist:

it stopped after the second year of our marriage
Wow! It's either the love wasn't there before your marriage or he married you for reasons other than love.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Make Love To Your Husband/wife Without Kissing by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 09, 2021
Smh

2 Likes

Re: Can You Make Love To Your Husband/wife Without Kissing by kelcy1: 12:42pm On Mar 09, 2021
general111:
Hmmm...
And what will tell the Pastor?
Re: Can You Make Love To Your Husband/wife Without Kissing by mariahAngel(f): 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2021
doloveexist:

cruise? am always doing everything to please him. On Valentine day i bought him a gift and he didnt buy me anything. He did not even do anything with me that day. Am dying silently. i envy single ladies and wish i was still single. i dont feel loved and i dont want to cheat. maybe ending it all will be the solution. let me just leave this earth and go to where i will rest forever

It shouldn't get to that na!

Have you asked him if he hates kissing in general? Not everyone enjoys swallowing another person's saliva you know?

As for his thing you sucked? Yuck!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Make Love To Your Husband/wife Without Kissing by usj(m): 2:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
So I have always believed in a lie? I was told that women dont love sex!
Re: Can You Make Love To Your Husband/wife Without Kissing by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 09, 2021
doloveexist:

Please give it a rest, so because your husband doesn't want to kiss or sex you, you want to commit sucide or what? what will become of your loved ones? do you know how they will feel?? please my dear sister erase that thought, stop begging him to kiss or sex you, just be neat, dress well, be HAPPY.. everything will fall into place..
Re: Can You Make Love To Your Husband/wife Without Kissing by 4lorunsho(m): 2:41pm On Mar 09, 2021
Why don't you talk to him about your fantasies and you guys look for way out around it
Re: Can You Make Love To Your Husband/wife Without Kissing by CsRockefeller(m): 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2021
grin grin grin

Funny thread.
Re: Can You Make Love To Your Husband/wife Without Kissing by general111(m): 3:26pm On Mar 09, 2021
doloveexist:

Honestly I have done all this. He will promise them he will change but he's still thesame
then walk away
Re: Can You Make Love To Your Husband/wife Without Kissing by ezugegere(m): 4:17pm On Mar 09, 2021
doloveexist:

I think a bottle of sniper is still less than 1k.
Re: Can You Make Love To Your Husband/wife Without Kissing by Liposure: 5:32pm On Mar 09, 2021
Maybe, he's philemaphobic.
Re: Can You Make Love To Your Husband/wife Without Kissing by pozehnani(f): 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2021
It's either your oral hygiene dropped or you're a bad kisser.

Also check to be sure your lips have not become hard or chapped because no man can resist a soft and succulent lips.

Scrub your lips to soften them and apply blue seal Vaseline to make them supple. attack his neck gently with it when you're together. He'll resume the kissing again.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Make Love To Your Husband/wife Without Kissing by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:30pm On Mar 09, 2021
mariahAngel:

It shouldn't get to that na!

Have you asked him if he hates kissing in general? Not everyone enjoys swallowing another person's saliva you know?

As for his thing you sucked? Yuck!

You can't gag on a dick? wink
Re: Can You Make Love To Your Husband/wife Without Kissing by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:35pm On Mar 09, 2021
usj:
So I have always believed in a lie? I was told that women dont love sex!

Women LOVE sex. A whole lot. Don't be deceived. Except the sexually mutilated ones, though.

There's a Facebook group I can tell you to check out (even though it's strictly women), you'd see comments of single and married women voicing out their sexual fantasies and asking for advice to "up" their sex game for their man. wink

2 Likes

Re: Can You Make Love To Your Husband/wife Without Kissing by culf: 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2021
don't stop talking until there is a change, communication is key(No nagging pls). if you both were doing it before, then why the change? let him give you answers and then you can take it from there.
While he is trying to go straight, you should try to initiate the process if he wouldn't.
I wouldn't encourage you to cheat, because once you start, it will be very difficult to stop. Also, its not all that end well as some are not that lucky.
Re: Can You Make Love To Your Husband/wife Without Kissing by mejai(m): 2:59pm On Mar 10, 2021
sex B4 marriage is fun as always

sex after marriage (especially 3yrs upwards) na duty.

manage the sex, leave the kissing. Cos soon, the sex go vanish o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

True Life!'single SISTERS DATING MARRIED Men' (got This Off Someone's Timeline) / Must Couples Sleep In The Same Room? / Must A Successful Woman Be Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.