Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos) (63382 Views)

12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) / Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) / Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nmezor(f): 3:45pm On Mar 09, 2021
Really awful, may her soul rest on
Re: Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos) by ENGINEERG(m): 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2021
In develop nations, their citizen give information to security outfits, because policing is everyone business.
And for those ladies, we can't blame them all the time, some is first time of meeting the guy, and is there anyone who won't wish her daughter to marry a poor guy, Also most of these guys have business too as cover up..so that is the situation..
Kingstanding:
. I don't need to expose any yahoo guys, Efcc should do their job they got paid for The only solution to this yahoo guys ritual thing is for us to educate and train our ladies in a proper way but majorities of these ladies are bastard because they know the kind of job those guys are doing but they don't bother because of money involved.
Re: Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos) by ENGINEERG(m): 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2021
If am clown on what I said, I thank God..But if you are yahoo , may you be caught and may the blood of all victims be on you..
Alvin212:

You must be a clown

Re: Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos) by anslemarinze52(m): 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2021
ENGINEERG:
Its high time Nigerians expose yahoo boys..
Before we all think they only affect foreigners, but the reality is that, they are affecting us the more now, because most of them are yahoo plus, who are ritualists.. So now, our daughters, and women are not safe again, cos they use women mostly for rituals
We are getting lots of women running mad, after alighting from vehicles too. Also so many wombs have been used, And so many ladies won't give birth again..
so Nigerians, if you see any yahoo boys expose them and report them to Efcc ASAP, cos our ladies are not safe o

Even reporting them to Efcc is not the solution........ there's a chance they'll bribe their way out and go back to the act
If only they could be sentenced to prison for some years
Re: Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos) by ENGINEERG(m): 4:14pm On Mar 09, 2021
Hello yahoo boy, you can defend yourself, but we all know most rituals around now is yahoo...Conscience na bastard, see how you react..may God save you
Viper231:
Don't be ignorant. How are you sure yahoo boys are behind the killings everywhere? Those that kill for money ain't into yahoo. Quit saying what you don't know.
Re: Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Kingstanding: 4:19pm On Mar 09, 2021
ENGINEERG:
In develop nations, their citizen give information to security outfits, because policing is everyone business.
And for those ladies, we can't blame them all the time, some is first time of meeting the guy, and is there anyone who won't wish her daughter to marry a poor guy, Also most of these guys have business too as cover up..so that is the situation..
. You said in a developed countries isn't? Do you wanna give info to security agency in Nigeria and later arrested you as their gang member? Or to later tell those yahoo guys that you're the one that gave them info about them? It seems you don't know our security agency in this country, when money exchange now you're gone.
Re: Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos) by naijacentric(m): 4:22pm On Mar 09, 2021
Mogajunior:
cool
What exactly do South Westerners do with human parts? I just don't get it.
one day we would catch you physically and beat you up you agent of the devil. You were paid by your master to divide the people of the south!!!
Re: Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos) by ENGINEERG(m): 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2021
You are right sir, this is another issue we have... But Govt can create anonymous reporting method, so identity of reporter is not known..But our govt officials are daft and are criminal too, so they won't think in this direction
Kingstanding:
. You said in a developed countries isn't? Do you wanna give info to security agency in Nigeria and later arrested you as their gang member? Or to later tell those yahoo guys that you're the one that gave them info about them? It seems you don't know our security agency in this country, when money exchange now you're gone.
Re: Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Angy55(f): 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2021
CharlesRyder:

Ozoro & Abraka...headquarters of yahoo/blood-money rituals in the whole of Niger delta area.

What would you say about oghara/sapele?
Re: Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Angy55(f): 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2021
Apination:
This one was unfortunate to be beheaded, most of the girls in that Ozoro have been used one way or the other, don't ask me how. You will see kids of 12-14 that are supposed to be in school telling you that they want to press and cannot spell their names but going around buying cars and carrying casket at Rumours and Blessed Lounge and the most annoying thing is that these girls know what these guys do but will still follow because of small 5k. I stayed there, so I know what I'm saying , undecided

Guy how far grin?
Re: Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Christistruth00: 4:47pm On Mar 09, 2021
ENGINEERG:
Before we all think they only affect foreigners, but the reality is that, they are affecting us the more now, because most of them are yahoo plus, who are ritualists.. So now, our daughters, and women are not safe again, cos they use women mostly for rituals
We are getting lots of women running mad, after alighting from vehicles too. Also so many wombs have been used, And so many ladies won't give birth again..
so Nigerians, if you see any yahoo boys expose them and report them to Efcc ASAP, cos our ladies are not safe o

The Bible says Sinners will only go from bad to Worse

From Yahoo Yahoo to Yahoo Plus to Ritual Killers

Only Jesus Christ Saves
Re: Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos) by PETUK(m): 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2021
Sijo01:
Man inhumanity to man!
only this time around it's a woman
Re: Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Cryptomillion: 5:13pm On Mar 09, 2021
Jesus
Re: Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos) by BLoomfrancs(m): 5:30pm On Mar 09, 2021
People matter just tire me for this part of the world. I have an unfinished business with the angel that sent me to Africa.
Re: Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos) by perestroika19: 5:55pm On Mar 09, 2021
Apination:
dem don upgrade, that place no too dey like before. I left there last year though but as usual, female student prostitution is like never before
A lot of unserious students in that school. The girls are always complain of being broke
Re: Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos) by judedwriter(m): 6:13pm On Mar 09, 2021
Love of money is the root of all evils....
Re: Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos) by lexy2014: 6:58pm On Mar 09, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Investigation discovery channel , and my Father is a serving police commissioner ,and the followup of the case will be done. I'm not hoping I'm telling , in a few days time when she is discovered missing , her identity would be known , from there they begin ,
Detectives are not trained field gorrilas (SARS and Sorts)
They are trained specifically for cases like this in the Traditional way , I do hope they get the person.

As if I knew. As much as ur concern for justice is noble, living in nigeria means differentiating between d ideal which u watch on TV and d reality which we witness on ground. I sincerely wish d people responsible are found but I don't have that faith in our security agencies. No passion, no empathy. Attitude is why u love watching detective programmes on DStv. That is lacking in our force. I stand to be corrected

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos) by CSTRR: 7:41pm On Mar 09, 2021
I pronounce the Judgement of God upon them.
Re: Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 7:45pm On Mar 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
GOD Almighty will have to bring back Sodom and Gomorrah and apologize to them if he does not pour his Wrath on this Generation

Wickedness and terrible heartlessness all over the Land!

[img]https://media1./images/182abd956ccbe865425e14a152cea455/tenor.gif[/img]
The Wickedness of this generation is top Notch.

Sodom and Gomorrah been dey amateur level...

1 Like

Re: Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos) by AwesomeStormy00(m): 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2021
Some people are wicked o what is the point chopping off her head? May her soul rest in peace
Re: Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos) by rafcrown(m): 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2021
THE MERCIFUL GOD.THIS IS TOO MUCH. PLEASE SEND DOWN A MESSIAH
Re: Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Apination(m): 8:39pm On Mar 09, 2021
Angy55:

Guy how far grin?
Very far o.
Re: Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos) by greatness77: 8:47pm On Mar 09, 2021
Re: Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos) by ume1000: 12:11am On Mar 10, 2021
ENGINEERG:
How about the stupid women who refuse to date decent guys who would u report them to

MR WOMEN RIGHT ACTIVISTS
Re: Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos) by MoIbrahim: 3:08am On Mar 10, 2021
If to say na for notth now, you'll see so many types of ethnic profiling headlines. As na for South, it is now simply human wickedness
Re: Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Canberra55: 9:27am On Mar 10, 2021
I feel your anger but God the creator can't /won't take orders from a mere creation like you. Saying "God will have to bring back whoever and tender an apology .... is extremely insensitive on your part . I'm unhappy about the situation ---make no mistake about it but your comment exudes a high- level disrespect regardless of your emotions . Even if He has to apologize to them(which he clearly won't ), it's not your place to make make a suggestion or anything like that . If he chose to pour his wrath immediately you dropped your comment, how many seconds do you think it would take before it got to you? Me I know I'm a flawed man, so I just de jejely pray say God abeg don't pour your anger oo baba God. God is God. He's who He is. His ways and ours are different as chalk and cheese. Seek His forgiveness and repent bro. God bless.
Righteousness2:
GOD Almighty will have to bring back Sodom and Gomorrah and apologize to them if he does not pour his Wrath on this Generation

Wickedness and terrible heartlessness all over the Land!

[img]https://media1./images/182abd956ccbe865425e14a152cea455/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos) by babadigu(m): 2:07am On Sep 11, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos) by babadigu(m): 2:07am On Sep 11, 2021
lipsrsealed cry
Re: Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos) by ajirolaidris0: 2:08am On Sep 11, 2021
sad

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Murdered At Agbor-nta In Delta State (very Very Graphic) / Abia Police Arrest Killers Of Husband And Wife (Photos) / Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.