Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,154 members, 7,829,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello (11381 Views)

There Was No Zoning In Kogi APC, why should there be in Edo? - Oshiomhole / Fashola: APC’s Zoning Agreement Should Be Respected In 2023 / Umahi’s Defection: Wike, Eight More PDP Governors To Join APC - Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by wolebest: 8:24am On Mar 09, 2021
Yahaya Bello, we know you as backdoor APC member.
Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by LiesSlayer007: 9:02am On Mar 09, 2021
BLAISECAMPAORE:

Where and who was Yahaya Bello when the APC was founded in 2014? When PMB, Tinubu and others were forming the party?

He should take a seat and stop punching above his weight class.
so you still never understand this politics,qwo?..you think belo is talking of his own originality?,naaaaaa,na him oga dem for north send am.you don see any prominent northerner call him to order over that statement?naaaaaa.because na dem send am.
if only these lagos boys insulting me on nairaland will listen and calm down ,then they will know am not their problem undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by Arinze624: 9:11am On Mar 09, 2021
[b] [/b]But that’s not the issue right now; the issue is there must be Nigeria before we talk of 2023,” the governor added.
So you know that Zoogiria has already been broken,, hahaha
All Hail BIAFRA

All Hail Oodua

CHIUKWU'EBUKA
Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by desmond2pk: 9:14am On Mar 09, 2021
The yotubas like power. They brought in buhari hoping that he would help them get power.
It backfired
We are still 4 years away from 2023 but yorubas have started campaigning for tinubu.
Heating up the country and putting pressure on other regions.
Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by Abdulmumin412(m): 9:28am On Mar 09, 2021
cheango:
I will forever talk on Bad leaders, but if you support him, may the blood of our people killed by his election and bad government, be on you too
Bros in Nigeria here show me good leader so that I can also know them because prior to now I don't know any and I don't support any. My point there was that if u keep commenting on his news they will keep on pushing it forward because it fetch them money, in a nutshell u are paying for Yahaya Bello news.
Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by deboysben(m): 9:54am On Mar 09, 2021
Tinubu must be president ooo.

Else we will declare oodua republic
Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by onuman: 11:02am On Mar 09, 2021
LiesSlayer007:

so you still never understand this politics,qwo?..you think belo is talking of his own originality?,naaaaaa,na him oga dem for north send am.you don see any prominent northerner call him to order over that statement?naaaaaa.because na dem send am.
if only these lagos boys insulting me on nairaland will listen and calm down ,then they will know am not their problem undecided undecided undecided undecided

Nobody sent Bello. He wants to be president.
Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by Letthrmsay(m): 11:13am On Mar 09, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

Stop hyperventilating,
If yeye bello can guarantee the economic interest of the relevant godfathers, he might be your next president!
It's all business, nothing personal

Afflictions shall never rise again,yeye Bello?Some people really hate this nation
Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by Letthrmsay(m): 11:19am On Mar 09, 2021
ovieigho:

Get the Bleep off ..idiot
At least the power tussle left your demi-god defeated

Here we are again He speaks boldly openly
While your oga still hides from EFCC

Which your oga? Stp hyping EFCC, your brother,wetin they do am? Talk less of the man u are referring to shut d Bleep up,he has never said he is contesting,till he does,then u can start with your invective wish will amount to nothing anyway.
Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by Letthrmsay(m): 11:25am On Mar 09, 2021
1030:
He talks too much

He is just a distraction from the presidency,fact,he is going no where,just to test water abt Apc zoning not the their constitution.
Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by Sammerboi: 11:33am On Mar 09, 2021
There must be Nigeria first before 2023 lol. All these Politicians are afraid of the country breaking up. This guy don grow wings way too fast lol
Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by Letthrmsay(m): 11:35am On Mar 09, 2021
content208:

Lolz. Are you sure Tinubu is sleeping? His presidential ambition is gradually slipping away from him. APC is systematically sending coded messages to him and you are here acting blind.

All your defence of mediocrity and emptiness will amount to nothing. Then you will realise you've been making a fool of yourself all these while.

U are a bigotry fool here,show us a video where Tinubu has declared his interest yet,your hatred for the man will send you to great beyond as u are going,is he the one that exchange your destiny with kerosene?
Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by Letthrmsay(m): 11:39am On Mar 09, 2021
desmond2pk:
The yotubas like power. They brought in buhari hoping that he would help them get power.
It backfired
We are still 4 years away from 2023 but yorubas have started campaigning for tinubu.
Heating up the country and putting pressure on other regions.

Small boy,nobody is putting pressure on anybody,politics is local .
Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by content208: 2:28pm On Mar 09, 2021
Letthrmsay:

U are a bigotry fool here,show us a video where Tinubu has declared his interest yet,your hatred for the man will send you to great beyond as u are going,is he the one that exchange your destiny with kerosene?

Lolz. Do you even know the meaning of bigotry? That alone shows you don't deserve an audience.
Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by Letthrmsay(m): 3:07pm On Mar 09, 2021
content208:

Lolz. Do you even know the meaning of bigotry? That alone shows you don't deserve an audience.

I've given me an audience already, tribal bigot.
Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by adedehinbo(m): 3:55pm On Mar 09, 2021
Lagoon0:
angry tinubu really supported this man second tenure. Tinubu has been an ass licker to northerners so far.

I see no wisdom in his doings. His case is already with the EFCC . they need him to just make any unnecessary move towards 2023 b4 dem open eim reserve case file.

To my yoruba brother heavily supporting tinubu. Una go just give Hausa/Fulani people chance to think sey dem smart. Meanwhile na them vs only one man.

My hand no dey there sef, I no follow endorse am. Na osibanjo 2023 I support
yes I am a Muslim but I feel a christain in osibanjo should succeed PMB
Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by content208: 5:00pm On Mar 09, 2021
Letthrmsay:

I've given me an audience already, tribal bigot.

Lolz. Virtually all Tinubu slaves are mentally dumb people.

They're so dumb to think everyone opposing their heroine bag man god must be from another tribe. Bunch of dolts. tongue
Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by Letthrmsay(m): 5:16pm On Mar 09, 2021
content208:

Lolz. Virtually all Tinubu slaves are mentally dumb people.

They're so dumb to think everyone opposing their heroine bag man god must be from another tribe. Bunch of dolts. tongue

Tinubu is not a contributor to your wretched life, continue with your folly,just stay away from sniper,I don't want to hear the story that touches the heart
Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by content208: 5:22pm On Mar 09, 2021
Letthrmsay:

Tinubu is not a contributor to your wretched life, continue with your folly,just stay away from sniper,I don't want to hear the story that touches the heart

But Tinubu has contributed heroin to your cursed life, Abi? grin grin grin
Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by Letthrmsay(m): 6:00pm On Mar 09, 2021
content208:

But Tinubu has contributed heroin to your cursed life, Abi? grin grin grin

I feel your pain,hug transformer.
Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by Ezzywaymadu(m): 8:13pm On Mar 09, 2021
Is this not the man that negotiate for food north and south
Oga yaya Bello them no call you yeyeooou

Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by content208: 8:39pm On Mar 09, 2021
Letthrmsay:

I feel your pain,hug transformer.

Looks like you are the one that will commit suicide considering how you and Tinubu are disgraced without meausre by Hausa/Fulani. tongue What a shame! grin grin grin
Re: 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello by pseudaria: 11:34am On Mar 10, 2021
Lagoon0:
angry tinubu really supported this man second tenure. Tinubu has been an ass licker to northerners so far.

I see no wisdom in his doings. His case is already with the EFCC . they need him to just make any unnecessary move towards 2023 b4 dem open eim reserve case file.

To my yoruba brother heavily supporting tinubu. Una go just give Hausa/Fulani people chance to think sey dem smart. Meanwhile na them vs only one man.

My hand no dey there sef, I no follow endorse am. Na osibanjo 2023 I support

So upon all the atrocities this administration has committed you still want buhari vice to take over. We are truly dead in this shithole. Na to go our separate ways before 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Forget Automatic Ticket' - Kogi PDP Aspirants Tell Melaye, Other Decampees / Justice William Adteze's House Attacked, Escapes Abduction / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.