Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Ishaq Oloyede: JAMB Made ₦400 Million From Change Of Birth Dates In One Year - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ishaq Oloyede: JAMB Made ₦400 Million From Change Of Birth Dates In One Year (17497 Views)

Ishaq Oloyede Insists On The Use Of NIN To Register For UTME / Only 25 Percent Scored Above 200 – Prof. Oloyede [JAMB 2019] KIKGIST.COM / Peter Okebukola In Age Falsification Scandal, Has Three Birth Dates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ishaq Oloyede: JAMB Made ₦400 Million From Change Of Birth Dates In One Year by Tranquility4u: 3:42am On Mar 09, 2021
Prop Is-haq Oloyede, an incorruptible man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ishaq Oloyede: JAMB Made ₦400 Million From Change Of Birth Dates In One Year by nemynely(m): 4:42am On Mar 09, 2021
How shameless! To think he had the nerve to announce such abomination. Don't these young adults have valid birth certificates again? I have always said the country is completely finished!

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Oloyede: JAMB Made ₦400 Million From Change Of Birth Dates In One Year by gnykelly(m): 5:17am On Mar 09, 2021
if I assess any Nigerian documents and I found there's discrepancies in birthdays. that person is a criminal.

your names might change due to circumstances but your birth year is as fixed as the northern stars.

NB: Nigerians what will be yours, will be yours. you don't have to force things your way.
Re: Ishaq Oloyede: JAMB Made ₦400 Million From Change Of Birth Dates In One Year by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:30am On Mar 09, 2021
Because no job in nigeria.

And employer keep giving unachievable age.

I feel like changing my 65years to 19

Nigerian matter fit knock brain.

U change age, nepotism screen u out
Re: Ishaq Oloyede: JAMB Made ₦400 Million From Change Of Birth Dates In One Year by elmessiahs(m): 5:35am On Mar 09, 2021
A mercantilist organization like jamb that remits huge amount to the federal government yet every budgetary we embark on humongous borrowing.
Re: Ishaq Oloyede: JAMB Made ₦400 Million From Change Of Birth Dates In One Year by Originalsly: 5:37am On Mar 09, 2021
Hmmmm..... the registrar of an examination board .... has the power to change dates of birth. Wow! ... He should keep his mouth shut ... confirming this practice will now make Nigerian dates of birth come under even more scrutiny. And we sometimes wonder why our visa application is rejected.... one person.. two dates of birth. Date of birth change is like unheard of in developed countries.... despite good at keeping records. Even if you want to change..m it is likely to be done through the court. Unbelievable !

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Oloyede: JAMB Made ₦400 Million From Change Of Birth Dates In One Year by mozona(m): 5:59am On Mar 09, 2021
so them no like the year wey God born them.

chaii
Re: Ishaq Oloyede: JAMB Made ₦400 Million From Change Of Birth Dates In One Year by Blackdisciple(m): 6:05am On Mar 09, 2021
Students money

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Oloyede: JAMB Made ₦400 Million From Change Of Birth Dates In One Year by Image123(m): 6:18am On Mar 09, 2021
Nbote:

This is a very irresponsible statement.. How exactly is that statement connected or related to his speech or why students change dates and names

Quite irresponsible and myopic. Does he know that not everyone uses/needs a primary school leaving certificate to go to secondary school? Does he know that a primary school leaving certificate can actually be obtained by anyone if they want to? If he's the only person in jamb office that can be trusted, that's unfortunate. It shows he still has a lot to do in terms of leadership. He's a one man army.

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Oloyede: JAMB Made ₦400 Million From Change Of Birth Dates In One Year by Oizee(f): 6:25am On Mar 09, 2021
wonlasewonimi:
Ripping poor people off is now an achievement.
na so
Re: Ishaq Oloyede: JAMB Made ₦400 Million From Change Of Birth Dates In One Year by Cutehector(m): 6:28am On Mar 09, 2021
This nonsense has to stop..

Imagine a 46year old man claiming 1996 in the bank.
Re: Ishaq Oloyede: JAMB Made ₦400 Million From Change Of Birth Dates In One Year by Mrpojj(m): 6:31am On Mar 09, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

Most of the citizens and politicians of this country call Nigeria are corrupt and wicked.
No two ways to put it.
It is just so pathetic.

Blame the system,
Re: Ishaq Oloyede: JAMB Made ₦400 Million From Change Of Birth Dates In One Year by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 09, 2021
I wonder how all those people made mistakes in their initial birth date input.
Re: Ishaq Oloyede: JAMB Made ₦400 Million From Change Of Birth Dates In One Year by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:38am On Mar 09, 2021
And this called is proud to say it as if he has achieved what no one has ever done in this life? I just have the feeling that he made more than the figure he just gave out. Don't trust this man at all. Shameless man be ripping the poor students off.
Re: Ishaq Oloyede: JAMB Made ₦400 Million From Change Of Birth Dates In One Year by 9jaRealist: 6:38am On Mar 09, 2021
>
Nigeria remains a stark example of the saying that every country deserves its leaders...
The only difference between many Nigerians and their thieving leaders is OPPORTUNITY!

>
Re: Ishaq Oloyede: JAMB Made ₦400 Million From Change Of Birth Dates In One Year by bluefilm: 6:39am On Mar 09, 2021
Iamdemola1:
This man has been consistently accountable

The man is aiding and abetting age falsification crime and yet, you are here praising him.

Well sha, na una sabi
Re: Ishaq Oloyede: JAMB Made ₦400 Million From Change Of Birth Dates In One Year by hotspec(m): 6:57am On Mar 09, 2021
Nbote:

This is a very irresponsible statement.. How exactly is that statement connected or related to his speech or why students change dates and names
what he meant was dt primary school certificate always reveal d true DOB. for instance, somebody dt want to change d DOB to 2003 but d primary school cert says s/he started primary school on year 1999. that means 4 years bf s/he was born.

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Oloyede: JAMB Made ₦400 Million From Change Of Birth Dates In One Year by drlateef: 6:57am On Mar 09, 2021
George28:
We all know its 800 million naira but we won't talk

Give your evidence. This is the first Registrar of Jamb that declared 5 billion profit and reduced JAMB fees in first year of his tenure. Did you read where he said change of date of birth fee is “blood money”?

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Oloyede: JAMB Made ₦400 Million From Change Of Birth Dates In One Year by Buffalo2(m): 7:03am On Mar 09, 2021
Jerryherd:
Snake and Monkeys may soon swallow the money
Snake in the monkey shadow
Re: Ishaq Oloyede: JAMB Made ₦400 Million From Change Of Birth Dates In One Year by SarkinYarki: 7:11am On Mar 09, 2021
Iamdemola1:
This man has been consistently accountable

Don't play yourself
Re: Ishaq Oloyede: JAMB Made ₦400 Million From Change Of Birth Dates In One Year by obyrich(m): 7:17am On Mar 09, 2021
Nbote:

Very irresponsible! I don't have a primary school certificate. Nobody in my set has one. I have traced this issue even to the State Primary Education Board. They told me it was mistakenly sent to another school. This is over 20 years ago I sat for his exam. So this fool will look me in the eyes and call me a criminal if I told him I have no FSLC? For the mistake lazy old fools like him made?
Re: Ishaq Oloyede: JAMB Made ₦400 Million From Change Of Birth Dates In One Year by frowland(m): 7:24am On Mar 09, 2021
Nbote:

First school living certificate 99% of the time have your actual date of birth acknowledged by your parents even before you knew how to fill forms by yourself.
Most people who want to change their date usually skip that document when submitting.
His ‘criminal’ choice of word is to me subjective.
Re: Ishaq Oloyede: JAMB Made ₦400 Million From Change Of Birth Dates In One Year by egojeny1(f): 7:44am On Mar 09, 2021
frowland:

First school living certificate 99% of the time have your actual date of birth acknowledged by your parents even before you knew how to fill forms by yourself.
Most people who want to change their date usually skip that document when submitting.
His ‘criminal’ choice of word is to me subjective.
Hope he's aware that most children now skip primary six.
Re: Ishaq Oloyede: JAMB Made ₦400 Million From Change Of Birth Dates In One Year by samuel900(m): 7:45am On Mar 09, 2021
Extorting the poor....this man is wicked, u pay to check results and lots more

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Oloyede: JAMB Made ₦400 Million From Change Of Birth Dates In One Year by BigBashiru: 7:52am On Mar 09, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

Most of the citizens and politicians of this country call Nigeria are corrupt and wicked.
No two ways to put it.
It is just so pathetic.

Exactly. It can't all be blamed on "leaders"
Re: Ishaq Oloyede: JAMB Made ₦400 Million From Change Of Birth Dates In One Year by Focusmind: 7:54am On Mar 09, 2021
Nigerian youths and corruption and they will be pointing fingers at politicians.

Some will even come here and be requesting for guide on how to manipulate their date of births and some stupid "good" nairaland will be offering the useless advise on how to beat the system, get forged documents and proceed to JAMB.
Re: Ishaq Oloyede: JAMB Made ₦400 Million From Change Of Birth Dates In One Year by NextBuhari: 8:06am On Mar 09, 2021
This is the natural outcome of a system that discriminates against citizens on the basis of age. From admissions, NYSC, jobs, etc. People will find devious means to survive, regardless.
Re: Ishaq Oloyede: JAMB Made ₦400 Million From Change Of Birth Dates In One Year by AMvanquish: 8:16am On Mar 09, 2021
Nigeria is just full of fraudsters grin
Re: Ishaq Oloyede: JAMB Made ₦400 Million From Change Of Birth Dates In One Year by Tonytonex(m): 8:16am On Mar 09, 2021

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Oloyede: JAMB Made ₦400 Million From Change Of Birth Dates In One Year by Ahmeduana(m): 8:25am On Mar 09, 2021
Nigeria institutions and non entities, imagine taking pride in extorting money from your citizens

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JAMB Introduces Online Registration (With Scratch Cards) / Date 4 Jamb Exams Dis Year / Unilag Releases Post Utme Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.