Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,040 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

I Don’t Know If Am To Continue Or Not!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don’t Know If Am To Continue Or Not!!! (3345 Views)

Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Know If Am To Continue Or Not!!! by Stephjeff: 4:56am On Mar 09, 2021
Hello Nairalanders I need people’s opinion on this. I met this guy last year May. before I met him I was doing buying and selling of clothes and shoes (okirika) first grade rI manage to rent my self contain apartment that I was staying as a single girl when I met him he told me he told me he is new in the country although we stay in a neighboring country to Nigeria. He was staying with his elder brother in a 2 rooms and palourd apartment we were dating slowly at a time from visiting me often he start spending days in my house he said his brothers girlfriend that was staying with them is being rude to him and his brother is supporting here. To cut the whole story shot. We got engaged on December 25th after then things has been going well. Yes he loves me so much this I know but ever since I met him he only gets money like once or twice in 2 months I have been paying our bills since last year till now my business is down I don’t even have money to buy goods again I know he loves me but are my gonna be eating love? Am typing this with an empty stomach and am an ulcer patient. I was single for close to a year before I met him so I needed the relationship but am dying in poverty here . Pls note am a beautiful Igbo girl not that am bad just that I want to settle down pls I need candid advice
Re: I Don’t Know If Am To Continue Or Not!!! by RedSquid: 5:06am On Mar 09, 2021
Read sorry. Why not try other line of business. Or start your okrika small small and grow it back from scratch again.

Two is better than one, if you both can do your best to put head together to raise like 50k, you can get two bale of okrika clothes and start again with this and see how life leads you both

If you both have no where to turn to financially, you can try seeking jobs and set aside monthly savings with the hope that after some months you start your okrika bigger and better.

Example of such jobs that are easy to get these days is POS attendant... If you collect like 25k salary for a start, you can aim to save 6k monthly for ten months, and start your okrika business after this period and see how life leads you.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know If Am To Continue Or Not!!! by Winneygirl(f): 5:11am On Mar 09, 2021
What does he do for a living?

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know If Am To Continue Or Not!!! by general111(m): 5:24am On Mar 09, 2021
You need help and i dont even know what to say to you
Re: I Don’t Know If Am To Continue Or Not!!! by blazepascal(m): 5:25am On Mar 09, 2021
is the guy not working

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know If Am To Continue Or Not!!! by Stephjeff: 5:36am On Mar 09, 2021
RedSquid:
Read sorry. Why not try other line of business. Or start your okrika small small and grow it back from scratch again.

Two is better than one, if you both can do your best to put head together to raise like 50k, you can get two bale of okrika clothes and start again with this and see how life leads you both

If you both have no where to turn to financially, you can try seeking jobs and set aside monthly savings with the hope that after some months you start your okrika bigger and better.

Example of such jobs that are easy to get these days is POS attendant... If you collect like 25k salary for a start, you can aim to save 6k monthly for ten months, and start your okrika business after this period and see how life leads you.
thanks for your advice but am not in Nigeria there is no such job here
Re: I Don’t Know If Am To Continue Or Not!!! by Stephjeff: 5:37am On Mar 09, 2021
Winneygirl:
What does he do for a living?
he is into internet fraud
Re: I Don’t Know If Am To Continue Or Not!!! by Stephjeff: 5:39am On Mar 09, 2021
general111:
You need help and i dont even know what to say to you
say whatever you wish
Re: I Don’t Know If Am To Continue Or Not!!! by Stephjeff: 5:40am On Mar 09, 2021
blazepascal:
is the guy not working
he said he is doing yahoo that pays once in 2 months like 100 or 200k
Re: I Don’t Know If Am To Continue Or Not!!! by Eketem: 5:42am On Mar 09, 2021
Stephjeff:

You are upset that your boyfriend is not getting anybody to defraud and because of that you are broke.

You dont know you are now both cursed; cursed from the sweat of those he defrauded. Your businesses will continue to crash nansense

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don’t Know If Am To Continue Or Not!!! by blazepascal(m): 5:43am On Mar 09, 2021
Stephjeff:
lol. who is he fooling
Re: I Don’t Know If Am To Continue Or Not!!! by general111(m): 5:45am On Mar 09, 2021
If he is doing yahoo, then he is not a marriage material.
You cant marry a yahoo boy oh.
Marry someone with clean hustle.
Madam move on abeg

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Know If Am To Continue Or Not!!! by Stephjeff: 5:45am On Mar 09, 2021
Eketem:

You are upset that your boyfriend is not getting anybody to defraud and because of that you are broke.

You dont know you are now both cursed; cursed from the sweat of those he defrauded. Your businesses will continue to crash nansense
na you get your mouth vomit whatever rubbish you like u hear nobody holy pass
Re: I Don’t Know If Am To Continue Or Not!!! by Stephjeff: 5:46am On Mar 09, 2021
general111:
If he is doing yahoo, then he is not a marriage material.
You cant marry a yahoo boy oh.
Marry someone with clean hustle.
Madam move on abeg
thanks for your advice
Re: I Don’t Know If Am To Continue Or Not!!! by advanceDNA: 5:52am On Mar 09, 2021
Stephjeff:
he is into internet fraud

I like u...u ddnt sugar-coat it by calling it business...

9 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know If Am To Continue Or Not!!! by duduade: 5:55am On Mar 09, 2021
Loool

abeg I can't laugh

the guy just needed a roof over his head and you became his scape goat to provide that..

Yahoo that pays 100 -200k once in bi monthly no be job

it's either you choose between priicckk and getting back to your life or else poverty will finish you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Know If Am To Continue Or Not!!! by Stephjeff: 6:08am On Mar 09, 2021
advanceDNA:

advanceDNA:

am beginning to relise that now he lied to me firstly that he own a plot of land in asaba even a car I never knew he just want to use all hat to make himself look like a big boy now I found out all is lies I hate him more

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know If Am To Continue Or Not!!! by advanceDNA: 6:14am On Mar 09, 2021
Stephjeff:
am beginning to relise that now he lied to me firstly that he own a plot of land in asaba even a car I never knew he just want to use all hat to make himself look like a big boy now I found out all is lies I hate him more

I hope he’s helping u pay rent from the little he makes...if not...send him out...

Some with real legit jobs don’t make up to that and they care for their family with 50k per month

I try not to judge people, but u can’t Settle with an Internet fraudster...they like to live life on the fast lane..
Unless they make big money...u can’t enjoy them..
And when they do make big money...u won’t see them around...

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know If Am To Continue Or Not!!! by yomi007k(m): 6:16am On Mar 09, 2021
Stephjeff:
na you get your mouth vomit whatever rubbish you like u hear nobody holy pass
Na true the guy dey talk o.

Your BF dey use you self.
Re: I Don’t Know If Am To Continue Or Not!!! by Stephjeff: 6:28am On Mar 09, 2021
advanceDNA:

I hope he’s helping u pay rent from the little he makes...if not...send him out...

Some with real legit jobs don’t make up to that and they care for their family with 50k per month

I try not to judge people, but u can’t Settle with an Internet fraudster...they like to live life on the fast lane..
Unless they make big money...u can’t enjoy them..
And when they do make big money...u won’t see them around...
yes help me small during September to December cuz here we pay house rent monthly we have move out of my house we mage to get a room and palor from that last money he gets on early February this year ever since 2 weeks we move in here things gets worst that to even eat is a big problem I don’t know what when I go out with him people admire me he gets very jealous am tired of the whole thing
Re: I Don’t Know If Am To Continue Or Not!!! by Stephjeff: 6:31am On Mar 09, 2021
Stephjeff:
yes help me small during September to December cuz here we pay house rent monthly we have move out of my house we mage to get a room and palor from that last money he gets on early February this year ever since 2 weeks we move in here things gets worst that to even eat is a big problem .if I go out with him people admire me he gets very angry and jealous am tired of the whole thing
Re: I Don’t Know If Am To Continue Or Not!!! by advanceDNA: 6:32am On Mar 09, 2021
Stephjeff:
yes help me small during September to December cuz here we pay house rent monthly we have move out of my house we mage to get a room and palor from that last money he gets on early February this year ever since 2 weeks we move in here things gets worst that to even eat is a big problem I don’t know what when I go out with him people admire me he gets very jealous am tired of the whole thing

If he’s responsible....then relax...we all go through a rough patch....just pray...and keep the hustle going..

Las las....una go dey alright
Re: I Don’t Know If Am To Continue Or Not!!! by Stephjeff: 6:38am On Mar 09, 2021
advanceDNA:

If he’s responsible....then relax...we all go through a rough patch....just pray...and keep the hustle going..

Las las....una go dey alright
he is a responsible guy he doesn’t have friends we stay indoors everyday he doesn’t go anywhere he is a shy type he is always comfortable with me. In fact he is all I want in a man just that he is not getting money often that’s all
Re: I Don’t Know If Am To Continue Or Not!!! by advanceDNA: 6:47am On Mar 09, 2021
Stephjeff:
he is a responsible guy he doesn’t have friends we stay indoors everyday he doesn’t go anywhere he is a shy type he is always comfortable with me. In fact he is all I want in a man just that he is not getting money often that’s all

Encourage him to get a legit job....any job to food on the table..

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know If Am To Continue Or Not!!! by phorget(m): 7:00am On Mar 09, 2021
My sister run o!
I have a dude like that who always depend on ladies for survival. Whenever he makes some money he will buy fresh clothing so as to always look good for the next lady in line. This my dude will never want to do anything to better himself, he will always mention millions as if million is easy to come by.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Know If Am To Continue Or Not!!! by Stephjeff: 7:24am On Mar 09, 2021
phorget:
My sister run o!
I have a dude like that who always depend on ladies for survival. Whenever he makes some money he will buy fresh clothing so as to always look good for the next lady in line. This my dude will never want to do anything to better himself, he will always mention millions as if million is easy to come by.
this one believes so much in his yahoo business that he is gonna be a millionaire from there. He always talk about how before Easter he is gonna be a millionaire for example. The Easter will come and go without happen but when he gets money he makes sure he makes me comfortable he is over caring just that the money is not coming often that’s my problem
Re: I Don’t Know If Am To Continue Or Not!!! by veave(f): 7:28am On Mar 09, 2021
Hmmmm. I'm coming
Re: I Don’t Know If Am To Continue Or Not!!! by Richy4(m): 7:28am On Mar 09, 2021
Stephjeff:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

YOU SAID "He is not getting money often that’s all".... SO....assuming he was constantly succeeding in defrauding people, you won't have any problem with it because there are constant inflow of cash in your account right?

God is watching some of you from a distance who were Aiding and Abetting crime.... can u tell me the difference between an armed robber and a yahoo/fraud star?.... Let me save you the stress... They have the same goal and mission... just that one does it or obtained by force... while the other obtained by trick.. Tell your man to find a legitimate job..

People that were tricked of their money were not always silent.. they place curses on those people, family members and loved ones and the curse comes in form of Karma... You might think that you are free because you were not doing it directly... You are also a criminal by association ... Please there are rooms for you and your man to change.. Karma takes time because she's a b!tch...she shows up late because she's applying makeup, looking for a better high heel and dresses to show for the occasion... so when u don't expect it, it strikes...Be warned..

14 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know If Am To Continue Or Not!!! by BigDick70inch(m): 7:33am On Mar 09, 2021
Stephjeff:
this one believes so much in his yahoo business that he is gonna be a millionaire from there. He always talk about how before Easter he is gonna be a millionaire for example. The Easter will come and go without happen but when he gets money he makes sure he makes me comfortable he is over caring just that the money is not coming often that’s my problem

Then stay put with him and pray for him always.......
Re: I Don’t Know If Am To Continue Or Not!!! by Stephjeff: 7:39am On Mar 09, 2021
Richy4:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

YOU SAID "He is not getting money often that’s all".... SO....assuming he was constantly succeeding in defrauding people, you won't have any problem with it because there constant inflow of cash in your account right?

God is watching some of you from a distance who were Aiding and Abetting crime.... can u tell me the difference between an armed robber and a yahoo/fraud star?.... Let me save you the stress... They have the same goal and mission... just that one does it or obtained by force... while the other obtained by trick.. Tell your man to find a legitimate job..

People that were tricked of their money were not always silent.. they place curses on those people, family members and loved ones and the curse comes in form of Karma... You might think that you are free because you were not doing it directly... You are also a criminal by association ... Please there are rooms for you and your man to change.. Karma takes time because she's a b!tch...she shows up late because she's applying makeup, looking for a better high heel and dresses to show for the occasion... so when u don't expect it, it strikes...Be warned..
i ears you but you fit no holy pass this my guy sef
Re: I Don’t Know If Am To Continue Or Not!!! by obisite: 7:42am On Mar 09, 2021
Marriage/home is not built just by love alone, other things that keeps a marriage/home..

Don't marry out of depression, desperation, or out of self pity..

From your explanation, the guy has nothing doing.. Don't start what will tie you to everlasting regret...

Encourage him in getting a sustainable job, focus gradually on your business and pray along or Use your tongue to count your teeth!!!

Re: I Don’t Know If Am To Continue Or Not!!! by LadySarah: 7:54am On Mar 09, 2021
one day even you op or your family will fall victim of his scam.
Nonsense and bimonthly scamming revenue.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Men Want In A Spouse Is Not What They'd Want For Their own Daughters / Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... / Photo: Help! Should I Allow My Wife's Sexy & Heavily Endowed Friend To Stay With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.