Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban (21025 Views)

Naira In Transition, Not Jinxed – Bismarck Rewane / 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane / 2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban by osuofia2(m): 1:10pm On Mar 09, 2021
OSINBANKO IS RIGHT ON THIS, I HOPE BABA BUHARI CHANGES HIS MIND
Re: Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban by lastempero: 1:15pm On Mar 09, 2021
The guy was suppose to be a good guy but he literally sold his conscious by been silent and being on the side of the oppressors. He could have resigned from this evil party and maintain his prestige and integrity.
Re: Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban by Diamondplus1805(m): 1:20pm On Mar 09, 2021
Either They are not Listening to him or he is not louder enough
Re: Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban by GeneralPula: 1:21pm On Mar 09, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Let's stop decieving ourselves there is nothing intelligent about crypto , it simply a pump and dump ponzi operations which will leave many many losers than winners

You clearly don’t know what crypto is..
Re: Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban by yemionline(m): 1:22pm On Mar 09, 2021
He may have some investment in cypto.
Re: Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban by aviara: 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2021
Cryptocurrency is a pseudo currency, in the long run it will make some people very rich and make some extremely poor. At the end it will lose its value and crash eventually. All the existing strong currencies of the world have experienced a crash one time or the other. Crypto is a ploy by the advanced world to control other countries
Re: Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban by Goke7: 1:47pm On Mar 09, 2021
Subzero047:
All Osibanjo paid e-rats are gallivanting in this thread, go and tell him he will never be president of Nigeria

and who are you anyway? grin your opinion is worthless
Re: Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban by Goke7: 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2021
lastempero:
The guy was suppose to be a good guy but he literally sold his conscious by been silent and being on the side of the oppressors. He could have resigned from this evil party and maintain his prestige and integrity.

resign for you to take over abi, you guys are just hypocrites, if its your uncle or your father that is there, you will never ask him to resign. Let us stop the deceit pls.
Re: Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban by SarkinYarki: 1:52pm On Mar 09, 2021
GeneralPula:

You clearly don’t know what crypto is..

You are the one that doesn't know what it is
Re: Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban by SarkinYarki: 1:53pm On Mar 09, 2021
superlanny:
ignorance na big disease o. Chai

You are actually the ignorant one
Re: Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban by bareal(m): 1:53pm On Mar 09, 2021
TheRareGem1:
He's such a intelligent man

How do you consider a professor of law emeritus that agrees to deputise for a common illiterate intelligent?

Please, explain!
Re: Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban by C505: 1:53pm On Mar 09, 2021
TheRareGem1:

Yes
Re: Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban by bareal(m): 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

Na him good and true Nigerians go vote for.
Nothing wey any bloody wailer fit do about am

Now it's no longer the common illiterate, it's now the vice of the common illiterate.
Re: Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban by lastempero: 2:10pm On Mar 09, 2021
Goke7:

resign for you to take over abi, you guys are just hypocrites, if its your uncle or your father that is there, you will never ask him to resign. Let us stop the deceit pls.

I didn't ask 4 ur opinion suffer head, just spoke my mind.
Re: Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban by seunjungle1(m): 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2021
It is a pity and shame on you for you can't even identify or differentiate between cryptosystem and ponzischeme....Aboki na Aboki anyways.

SarkinYarki:
Let's stop decieving ourselves there is nothing intelligent about crypto , it simply a pump and dump ponzi operations which will leave many many losers than winners
Re: Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban by Emmasnoop(m): 2:16pm On Mar 09, 2021
SarkinYarki:
very soon you go buy bitcoin take it or leave it the future is cryptocurrency.
Re: Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban by wink2015(m): 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2021
TheRareGem1:

BUT HEADED BY A RUTHLESS WRONG THINKING JIHADIST BOSS.

I am wondering how Tinubu thinks Buhari and Osinbanjo can work together and achieve good result.

Osinbanjo is positive thinking and the Buhari is cow brain !
Re: Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban by mechanics(m): 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2021
I wish him more long life and prosperity, and may God give him the grace to keep doing the good work he is known for.
Re: Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban by macrodata(m): 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2021
SarkinYarki:
You're not really an intelligent person. That's one thing crypto brings out of people; the "dummyness"
Re: Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 09, 2021
HE IS THE ONLY MAN,WITH THE HELP OF GOD,THAT CAN UNDENIABLY DELIVER THE PRESIDENCY TO APC IN 2023. grin grin grin
Re: Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban by QuotasSystem: 2:28pm On Mar 09, 2021
Monogamy:
grin grin

Purely wash statement...

Congratulate the VP and save us the epistle

Lol exactly. PYO didn't say anything new. He simply re-echoed the narrative that we shouldn't regulate from a position of fear but of knowledge.

Very reasonable but nothing exceptional. Happy Birthday to our dear VP.
Re: Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban by sonofElElyon: 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2021
He has no powers over them.. only the president does.. at least he spoke his mind... Give him kudos for that

Redoil:
empty talk from the VP that has no respect from the CBN and banks
Re: Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban by SarkinYarki: 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2021
Emmasnoop:
very soon you go buy bitcoin take it or leave it the future is cryptocurrency.

I get bit coin but that's doesn't mean it's not a pump and dump Scam
Re: Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban by GeneralPula: 2:50pm On Mar 09, 2021
SarkinYarki:

You are the one that doesn't know what it is

Don’t be gullible..

Cryptos isn’t a ponzi..

You need tutoring..
Re: Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban by SarkinYarki: 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2021
macrodata:
You're not really an intelligent person. That's one thing crypto brings out of people; the "dummyness"

I am certified genius with a consistent IQ reading of Over 145 and you are not so keep quiet ...I can bet with anything that you don't understand but coins but just pretending you do just like all low frequency people ...Na people like you dey feed me daily cheesy
Re: Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban by vioment: 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2021
Prof. dey try or trying to try.

If you wan make prof pee for pant, just call Tinubu name or tell am say Tinubu dey come, u go see shiver.

As a person, prof is humble, thoughtful, and just like Oga Goodluck. And that is my concern with prof, people go use am do floor mat, and he no like trouble.

You can't boss Oga Zulum if you no be Oga Buhari or whoever dey that seat, Oga Zulum wey be natural manager, he go dey him office or some sight dey see the best way to manage the situation.

Or Oga Umahi, wey be natural workaholic leader.
No forget about Abakiliki rice and many other dreams and vision wey he get. All with little money and little support.

They all have fun sometimes, but they know their challenges are enormous. So they are locked in with the capability they have.
Re: Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban by Moodle: 3:38pm On Mar 09, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Ponzi?

Ponzi that has Elon Musk and Jack Dorsey heavily invested in?

You wey no get shishi for account dey call am "nothing intelligent"?

For you to call crypto a Ponzi shows your level of ignorance.

I like that kind of Ponzi
Re: Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban by slowice(m): 3:38pm On Mar 09, 2021
Trying hard to white wash a known failure over a mere worthless statement.

Maybe we should ask him what he thinks about the administration of bubu that's he is a part of.

Maybe he should also issue another statement about how herdsmen are destroying his people

What about a statement about the economy and how poor Nigerians ve become since 2015

Or maybe he should be brave and resign or forever remain silent. Ain't we tired of mediocrity yet?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HURIWA To Buhari: Rename Finance Ministry To Foreign Loans, Debt Accumulation / I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan / Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.