Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

UK COURT BEING PETITIONED TO DE-REGISTER NNAMDI KANU FROM IPOB LTD - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK COURT BEING PETITIONED TO DE-REGISTER NNAMDI KANU FROM IPOB LTD (257 Views)

Moves To De-Register LP Will Be Resisted With Our Blood – Awamaridi / El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu / BREAKING!!! Biafra : UK, Israel Petitioned To Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK COURT BEING PETITIONED TO DE-REGISTER NNAMDI KANU FROM IPOB LTD by DeltaFire: 8:37am On Mar 09, 2021
Dr Oguname fans
Facebook page
7th March 2021

Listen To The Smartest Igbo Woman. •This refers to Blessedom, she has a Facebook book. I myself agree, and recommend her

Breaking news Uche Mefor has finally taken over the IPOB structure in the UK..

a petition has been filed to UK court to finally deregister Nnmadi kanu name from IPOB with govt company house.. Uche Mefor is currently on the course to re register IPOB company as charity organisation. Nnmadi kanu will be charged to court for fraudulent activities and facing 7yrs jail terms in UK...

Coppied
When ever I see beautiful Igbo people saying the truth as it is, my heart melt and chill down. It makes me constantly remember that IPOB is just a group of chaotic beings who still carry their past life traumas with them.
Please listen to this our beloved Igbo sister and her beautiful analysis of the Biafra suicide agitation.

Thank you Blessed Queen for your time and energy.

https://web.facebook.com/SoulFoodIsReady

Re: UK COURT BEING PETITIONED TO DE-REGISTER NNAMDI KANU FROM IPOB LTD by Dhomesz: 8:38am On Mar 09, 2021
The registration is a shocker. Isn't it?
Re: UK COURT BEING PETITIONED TO DE-REGISTER NNAMDI KANU FROM IPOB LTD by afroedo: 8:40am On Mar 09, 2021
what are they fighting themselves for
Re: UK COURT BEING PETITIONED TO DE-REGISTER NNAMDI KANU FROM IPOB LTD by gidgiddy: 8:43am On Mar 09, 2021
afroedo:

People who want their freedom and people who want to remain slaves, usually never see eye to eye

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UK COURT BEING PETITIONED TO DE-REGISTER NNAMDI KANU FROM IPOB LTD by kingk(m): 8:48am On Mar 09, 2021
afroedo:

The zoo government doing whatever they could to no avail.....

At the bold letters up, that's what they want you to believe.

They play with people's mind, the divide and rule tactics but IPOB has grown pass that level.

Ipob is worldwide and the zoo is most afraid of them because with ipob comes the end of the Zoo.
Re: UK COURT BEING PETITIONED TO DE-REGISTER NNAMDI KANU FROM IPOB LTD by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:52am On Mar 09, 2021
You shaa no go see Nnamdi Kanu name without any attachment to criminality.
Re: UK COURT BEING PETITIONED TO DE-REGISTER NNAMDI KANU FROM IPOB LTD by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:58am On Mar 09, 2021
Hahahahaha hahahahah
Kanu pepper dem gang
They are still fighting to de register kanu
Hahahahaha
Even Nigeria government that proscribed ipob gained nothing
UN that proscribed hezbollah yet they still operate
grin
The ship have sail

(1) (Reply)

Bye-election: Eleka Condemns Killings, Charges Politicians To Add Values To Yout / Should Nigerians Get ODESHI? / Be Proud Of Where You Come From, Speaker Nwifuru To Amb. Ominyi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.