Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Moves To De-Register LP Will Be Resisted With Our Blood – Awamaridi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moves To De-Register LP Will Be Resisted With Our Blood – Awamaridi (7765 Views)

Ifagbemi Awamaridi Claims He Is The Authentic LP Governorship Candidate In Lagos / Ifagbemi Awamaridi: Lagos LP Crisis May Nullify Obi’s Candidacy / Farouk Adamu: "The Oil Belongs To Jigawa, We'll Use Our Blood To Protect It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moves To De-Register LP Will Be Resisted With Our Blood – Awamaridi by Kuginzi: 8:28pm On Apr 15
By Olayinka Ajayi

ACTING National Chairman of the Labour Party, Prince Ifagbemi Awamaridi, has raised an alarm of alleged plans to kill the LP, saying they would resist the plots.

Briefing newsmen in Lagos, Awamaridi, in a press statement titled: “Nigeria; the hard way, the only way” apologized on behalf of the party for the “disappointing conduct of the past executives,” which he described in Yoruba as “Gbajue” (fraud).

He said: “I and other members of the party apologize on behalf of the Labour Party for the disappointing conduct of the Gbajue executive.

“They commercially rented the party as a Special Purpose Vehicle mapped out as a mischief to kill the party in such a way that the party will be de-registered.

"The de-registration move they are making is done secretly, and we are aware. We will resist it with our last blood.

“We are now in charge of the Labour Party, and any group or individuals that call themselves the Labour Party are mere political clubs as all former excos’ tenures have expired.”
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/04/moves-to-de-register-lpll-be-resisted-with-our-blood-awamaridi/amp/

7 Likes

Re: Moves To De-Register LP Will Be Resisted With Our Blood – Awamaridi by duro4chang(m): 9:02pm On Apr 15
WorldRichest:

If you donate your blood, we go suck am dry, and that of all your family members and supporters if dem follow you. If we decide to kill Labourers Party, nothing wey your Mama fit do
Only a vampire can say what you have just said. Ask for forgiveness.

33 Likes

Re: Moves To De-Register LP Will Be Resisted With Our Blood – Awamaridi by helinues: 9:08pm On Apr 15
Eradication of Noise pollution party

grin

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moves To De-Register LP Will Be Resisted With Our Blood – Awamaridi by tuborme: 9:10pm On Apr 15
Hmm
Re: Moves To De-Register LP Will Be Resisted With Our Blood – Awamaridi by yarimo(m): 10:58pm On Apr 15
Labour party must be de-register and nothing will happen

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moves To De-Register LP Will Be Resisted With Our Blood – Awamaridi by Penguin2: 11:39pm On Apr 15
There are things I don’t even need to stress my head on because I know it was meant to grab headlines.

How can you deregister a party that has a sitting governor, senators, over 30 House of Rep Members, House of Assembly Members, etc? What will be your reason.

I know Tinubu and his gang of criminals can perpetuate any sort of illegality they so desire but I’m sure they know there are lines that CANNOT be crossed.

Are they mad?

But wait o! Did NLC handover Labour Party to somebody from Lagos? Not every politician from Lagos is to be trusted o! So many of them are under Tinubu payroll and are his agents in opposition camps.

I hope NLC hasn’t committed a faux pas?🧐

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moves To De-Register LP Will Be Resisted With Our Blood – Awamaridi by plumcomm: 1:39am On Apr 16
The way tinubu became president over their dead bodies.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moves To De-Register LP Will Be Resisted With Our Blood – Awamaridi by victorclean(f): 3:16am On Apr 16
Na them. Trust them to your own peril. PO should pull out of labor party and let owamberians take over simple.
Re: Moves To De-Register LP Will Be Resisted With Our Blood – Awamaridi by 4tomandchi: 5:04am On Apr 16
Obi don cause trouble

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moves To De-Register LP Will Be Resisted With Our Blood – Awamaridi by ohosi4real(m): 5:05am On Apr 16
Wahala wahala every where in Nigeria. This labour party will not last especially when Peter left the party

1 Like

Re: Moves To De-Register LP Will Be Resisted With Our Blood – Awamaridi by Good2go1: 5:08am On Apr 16
That is line dare not to cross
Re: Moves To De-Register LP Will Be Resisted With Our Blood – Awamaridi by raumdeuter: 5:11am On Apr 16
Don't deregister LP
We still need Labor Party to continue splitting votes meant for PDP at least till 2027

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moves To De-Register LP Will Be Resisted With Our Blood – Awamaridi by free2ryhme: 5:12am On Apr 16
Re: Moves To De-Register LP Will Be Resisted With Our Blood – Awamaridi by free2ryhme: 5:15am On Apr 16

1 Like

Re: Moves To De-Register LP Will Be Resisted With Our Blood – Awamaridi by Akwaibomdude(m): 5:16am On Apr 16
Labour party is for us all...they shouldn't kill it
Re: Moves To De-Register LP Will Be Resisted With Our Blood – Awamaridi by Difrent: 5:17am On Apr 16
victorclean:
Na them. Trust them to your own peril. PO should pull out of labor party and let owamberians take over simple.

See them

Na the God of Pa Apapa dey deal with una. Una never see anything

Okay so where will the political party prostitute go to now.
APC won't take him in except to disgrace him by making him redundant like they did FFK
PDP hasn't forgiven him for making them lose in 2023
APGA might take him back but then Soludo is the new kid on the block and he will strangulate him politically as he also thinks he is the person to vote if an igboman is to be president
LP , he has just completed its internment

Make e no be like say na Sowore go give am ticket last last so he can come fourth or fifth in 2027

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moves To De-Register LP Will Be Resisted With Our Blood – Awamaridi by Toosure70: 5:18am On Apr 16
Y your blood man.
Re: Moves To De-Register LP Will Be Resisted With Our Blood – Awamaridi by Beuberry(f): 5:31am On Apr 16
It don reach like that?
Re: Moves To De-Register LP Will Be Resisted With Our Blood – Awamaridi by Beuberry(f): 5:33am On Apr 16
helinues:

grin
That's not a good precedence. One of your pikins, Oshiomole chop from m their pot.
Also, APC sef no dey really do well.
The day Nigerians ll treat Una like PDP is near.
Do good governance, leave LP alone and see as people ll decide who to be voting for.
Re: Moves To De-Register LP Will Be Resisted With Our Blood – Awamaridi by bhella10: 5:36am On Apr 16
All ELUPEE needed was a touch by PitObi grin

2 Likes

Re: Moves To De-Register LP Will Be Resisted With Our Blood – Awamaridi by Obyangel: 5:41am On Apr 16
Labour party under a Yoruba man from Lagos is gone, Ifagbami is pure emilakon foot-soldier.

Observers (Obidients) are watching grin
Re: Moves To De-Register LP Will Be Resisted With Our Blood – Awamaridi by Difrent: 5:47am On Apr 16
Beuberry:

That's not a good precedence. One of your pikins, Oshiomole chop from m their pot.
Also, APC sef no dey really do well.
The day Nigerians ll treat Una like PDP is near.
Do good governance, leave LP alone and see as people ll decide who to be voting for.

Keep kwayet there you hypocrite

Face your political prostitute, he just buried the party that gave him ticket last year, so which party will he port to now?
AA?
Well Sowore might consider giving him the ticket in 2027 so he might have the chance to be fourth or fifth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moves To De-Register LP Will Be Resisted With Our Blood – Awamaridi by Beuberry(f): 5:59am On Apr 16
Difrent:

Keep kwayet there you hypocrite

Face your political prostitute, he just buried the party that gave him ticket last year, so which party will he port to now?
AA?
Well Sowore might consider giving him the ticket in 2027 so he might have the chance to be fourth or fifth
I m a neutral Nigerian seeking good governance. Can you defend APC without looking stupîd?
Na you be the real prostitutè of politics cos I no tell you say I be politician.

1 Like

Re: Moves To De-Register LP Will Be Resisted With Our Blood – Awamaridi by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:13am On Apr 16
helinues:

grin

Ekperima!!! Have you collected your March stipend? Ekperima.
Re: Moves To De-Register LP Will Be Resisted With Our Blood – Awamaridi by AcadaWriter: 6:16am On Apr 16

2 Likes

Re: Moves To De-Register LP Will Be Resisted With Our Blood – Awamaridi by aswani(m): 6:26am On Apr 16
Kuginzi:
By Olayinka Ajayi

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/04/moves-to-de-register-lpll-be-resisted-with-our-blood-awamaridi/amp/

Some people are desperate sha, because you don't want to account for monies that you have chopulated, you want to deregister a whole party.

Thank God the LP presidential candidate was not elected, the PDP free for all looting during Goodluck's regime by every Tom, Dick and Harry would have been child's play.

We are still waiting for election expenses from those that promised us.

2 Likes

Re: Moves To De-Register LP Will Be Resisted With Our Blood – Awamaridi by Honestey: 6:31am On Apr 16
Even if INEC de-registered LP no problem that one is still small problem for me, just let me be president so that I can solve all Nigeria problem easily.

.......Thinking loud from pitobi's crisis mind

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Leaders Vow To Resist Attempt To Remove Oyegun / Nigeria Emerges New Chair Of Gulf Of Guinea Commission / Bayelsa West: Aleibiri Kingdom Endorses Seriake Dickson For Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.