Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,975 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) (44150 Views)

“I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up / Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview / Prince Harry, Meghan Announce Final Split With British Royalty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by superlanny(m): 12:53pm On Mar 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

And funny enough.....some pussy asss moda fuckkkers were applauding Peter of p square for doing the same...
No woman can separate a real niggarrr from his family...

First of all Peter and Paul are pussy asss niggarrrz

And secondly. I dey suspect say lola don hide date and fuckkk Paul before he dish Paul for him brother
bro you are more intelligent than this na, lol. So because he is against his racist family, he is a simp, may you never see the battle of family, hurts more and can be more deadly too. Harry is a real man, men who stand up for their wife's or women, if it is the right thing to do are not Simps. He has more balls than I even imagined. This life is too short to be giving a fck what others think, others, family members too. I guess you never blaw Colorado before you type this comment. I understand �

3 Likes

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by babatee90(m): 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2021
JosephXavier:
The Britiah Royal family are racists. This news was taken seriously in US

Some were even calling for the desolution of the British political structure

How can a family in this modern time that we're shouting no to racism be this mean to their son because he brought home a biracial woman?

They even refused to give the first son of the couple a prince title because of "how black his skin will be"

I don't like the woman personally and how Prince Harry has been acting like a simp but this is 21st century dude

Let's not forget how Queen Diana was murdered because she wanted to marry an Egyptian because he is of African decent
I thought princess Diana had a car accident
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by revolt(m): 12:58pm On Mar 09, 2021
Ofcos it's easy to play the race card. If you don't give names then I don't believe it. Harry na simp sha....
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by jesmond3945: 1:00pm On Mar 09, 2021
ivolt:

Typical man suffering from inferiority complex. Always playing victim card. I guess you live inside Buckingham palace or you think England is a small street with a monarch residing in the center.
which one is victim. I don't care about it but when people cry out give them chance. Nigerians and misery loves company.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by jesmond3945: 1:01pm On Mar 09, 2021
peacettw:

Ok then. So what's the aim of this interview?
to set records straight once and for all.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by jesmond3945: 1:02pm On Mar 09, 2021
justosee:

The monarchy will be there as long as the British want it, and I don't need to tell you the British media reaction to the interview.

Do you see the royals commenting about the interview? The interview will gradually fade away and that will be the end of Harry and Megan fame.
The media only make those who have a story to tell famous.

are you the royal spokesman, the death of queen elizabeth will mark the end. Thank God uk is out of eu.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by jesmond3945: 1:03pm On Mar 09, 2021
ElonEmpire:

You are day dreaming.
Go and check the meaning of this two words in dictionary"Completely and Finish"
Prince Harry is completely finished..
He allow Kpekus to finish his life completely
completely finished because he is protecting his son? Are you married?

3 Likes

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by JosephXavier: 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2021
babatee90:

The car accident was a cover up

Her husband was murdered but they used the accident to cover everything up

Just google on her death and you'll learn more

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 09, 2021
jesmond3945:
are you the royal spokesman, the death of queen elizabeth will mark the end. Thank God uk is out of eu.
And you be the one to end it from Nigeria? the British media and citizens are on the side of the monarchy. it is their pride.

They will only go away when British citizens are tired of them.

Harry has always been seen as weak, and this interview did not change anything.
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 09, 2021
JosephXavier:

The car accident was a cover up
Her husband was murdered but they used the accident to cover everything up
Just google on her death and you'll learn more
conspiracy theories
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by jesmond3945: 1:09pm On Mar 09, 2021
justosee:

And you be the one to end it from Nigeria? the British media and citizens are on the side of the monarchy. it is their pride.

They will only go away when British citizens are tired of them.

Harry has always been seen as weak, and this interview did not change anything.
not at all. Have you not heard of great reset. Na the queen dey keep the monarchy. That's why they are pumping her to life.

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by babatee90(m): 1:09pm On Mar 09, 2021
peteofi:
Am surprised that Meghan was so naive. So she didn't notice when her father, a black man didn't come for her wedding but her mother is there.

According to my aunt, love is blind, marriage is eye opener.

I wish them well. And kudos to Harry for taking a bold step to stay by his wife.

Wish it can happen in Nigeria grin
lol her father was never a black man...her father’s white while her mother’s black...ignorance at its peak
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by okoroemeka(m): 1:10pm On Mar 09, 2021
Kriss216:
This Harry is just a SIMP.le guy!

How can you abandon royalty and your family for an over used kpekus that left her 4 year marriage?

The love of a woman taste as wine and last only for a while, but, the love of a family last forever!

I hope the guy will not commit suicide when the wife will start acting like the hoe she is,it seems this oyibo people are still learning what this women can do,we have there type many here in naija,the guy is still forming gentleman with a hoe that took him away from royalty and family,no matter what,blood is thicker than water,I predict in less than 10 years this woman will walk away from that SIMPleton.
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by JosephXavier: 1:13pm On Mar 09, 2021
babatee90:

If it's really conspiracy theories, why then did Prince Harry got treated the way he did for marrying a woman of African decent

Does that not tell you that the royal family are racists

2 Likes

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 09, 2021
JosephXavier:
The Britiah Royal family are racists. This news was taken seriously in US

Some were even calling for the desolution of the British political structure

How can a family in this modern time that we're shouting no to racism be this mean to their son because he brought home a biracial woman?

They even refused to give the first son of the couple a prince title because of "how black his skin will be"

I don't like the woman personally and how Prince Harry has been acting like a simp but this is 21st century dude

Let's not forget how Queen Diana was murdered because she wanted to marry an Egyptian because he is of African decent

Stop talking about what you don't know.

Only those who are inline for the throne or grandchildren of the reigning monarch are eligible for a title.

Meghan children can only get a title if the queen dies and their grandfather becomes king.

Under protocol set up by King George V in 1917, the children and grandchildren of a sovereign have the automatic right to the title HRH, or His or Her
Royal Highness, and the title of prince or princess.

Don't always accept what the media told, without research.

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 09, 2021
JosephXavier:

If it's really conspiracy theories, why then did Prince Harry got treated the way he did for marrying a woman of African decent

Prince Harry was not treated badly. He married an attention seeking woman who doesn't know her place.

Everyone in the British monarchy have their ranks.
Meghan thought she will be treated as a first class Princess, forgetting her husband is not inline for the throne.

Harry was never a first class Prince even before meeting Meghan. He was just his elder brother substitute, and that was too hard for Meghan to accept.
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by JosephXavier: 1:20pm On Mar 09, 2021
H
justosee:

Only those who are inline for the throne or grandchildren of the reigning monarch are eligible for a title.

Meghan children can only get a title if the queen dies and their grandfather becomes king.

Under protocol set up by King George V in 1917, the children and grandchildren of a sovereign have the automatic right to the title HRH, or His or Her

Prince Harry's son automatically inherits the title as a Prince

Please don't misquote me, I didn't say being king
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by omaclarry(m): 1:20pm On Mar 09, 2021
mvmv people shouting racism up nd down... will any of u accept a half cast become the Oba of Benin, Ooni of Ife, Obi of Onitsha? odinary igbo man 2 own business in lagos/kano, or fulani to enta bush with cow u will start to hear they are taking our land.. A hier to royalty should b true blood nd not tainted Megan has african blood, and her son could b the king so the royal house is right to b apprehensive of a tainted blood of African decent in their blood line. The king in SW that married Jamaican lady wasnt she finally chased out?... Finaly we hav right to marry who we wish, but if u re a royalty, u hav to marry as custom demands the blood line has to be pure.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2021
jesmond3945:
not at all. Have you not heard of great reset. Na the queen dey keep the monarchy. That's why they are pumping her to life.

Those are just useless theories by enemy of the throne.

I have read different polls conducted on the British monarchy system, and majority of people always prefer to keep it because it is their pride.

You can't get rid of something that is acceptable to the majority.

Only Africans are decieved by the Western world to destroy their history.

Do you know how much the monarchy make for the country yearly through tourism? The British monarchy fund itself and even give surplus to government
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 09, 2021
JosephXavier:
H

Prince Harry's son automatically inherits the title as a Prince

Please don't misquote me, I didn't say being king

I guess you didn't read the second part that says: and the title of prince or princess.

You only have automatic right to be prince as a grandchildren of a reigning monarch
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by omaclarry(m): 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2021
justosee:

i think every body in the royal line both sons, daughters, cousins, everybody has a right to the throne, but determined by their number i line as some people re even 250th in line to the brithish throne. Prince Harry's father is 1st in line, making his son second in line that is the reason for the whole controversy cos the boy is no longer a pure blood
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by descarado: 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2021
justosee:

Prince Harry was not treated badly. He married an attention seeking woman who doesn't know her place.

Everyone in the British monarchy have their ranks.
Meghan thought she will be treated as a first class Princess, forgetting her husband is not inline for the throne.

Harry was never a first class Prince even before meeting Meghan. He was just his elder brother substitute, and that was too hard for Meghan to accept.
That old lady had a very soft spot for Harry and Harry has been using that weakness to get away with his unruly behaviour most of the time until this one. The queen decided not to dance to his tone anymore and here we are.
Truth is, people are more concerned about covid and economy returning to normal than this.
British adore their queen. The queen is the most powerful and revered in UK and anybody who is the enemy of the queen is their's as well.

One thing with drama queens is they don't know when to stop.
She will come up with another interview maybe when she put to bed.
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by Sarita01(f): 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2021
texazzpete:

Nigerians and deep poverty mentality sha

Imagine blasting a multi-millionaire for putting the mental and physical health of his wife and baby over living in the UK and working as a Royal.

I pity your wives sha

He did right by his wife,he stood up for his wife,he denounce the right to succession to the throne and wanted a peaceful life but what kind of a weakling ridicules his immediate family on national TV?or let's his wife bring down his family name and paint them black in national tv? that is my own question,maturity is needed in everything we do,he acted matured in the beginning but ended up being a big fool.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by peacettw: 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2021
jesmond3945:
to set records straight once and for all.

Oh well, I hope they find closure with this interview. But something tells me that they won't stop not until they draw blood

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2021
omaclarry:

i think every body in the royal line both sons, daughters, cousins, everybody has a right to the throne, but determined by their number i line as some people re even 250th in line to the brithish throne. Prince Harry's father is 1st in line, making his son second in line that is the reason for the whole controversy cos the boy is no longer a pure blood
Prince Harry is not second in line. All the children of his elder brother are ahead of him.

Harry and his child have no chance of becoming king.
The whole racism theory was created by Meghan. She married Harry thinking she will be a first class Princess, only to end up disappointed.

What exactly can she point out that was done to her?

2 Likes

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2021
descarado:

That old lady had a very soft spot for Harry and Harry has been using that weakness to get away with his unruly behaviour most of the time until this one. The queen decided not to dance to his tone anymore and here we are.
Truth is, people are more concerned about covid and economy returning to normal than this.
British adore their queen. The queen is the most powerful and revered in UK and anybody who is the enemy of the queen is their's as well.

One thing with drama queens is they don't know when to stop.
She will come up with another interview maybe when she put to bed.
Meghan never understood what she was going into. She didn't understand the British monarchy ranking system.
She thought Harry was a real prince, not knowing that he was just a substitute.
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by descarado: 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2021
JosephXavier:

He wasn't treated bad. Megan was too dramatic. Has nothing to do with race. She craves equality with Kate. Never believed in hieracy of the monarchy.
People like her pout and scream when things don't go their way. And can step on you to get what they want.
Brit is not America. And British are less racist than most developed countries.
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2021
Sarita01:

He did right by his wife,he stood up for his wife,he denounce the right to succession to the throne and wanted a peaceful life but what kind of a weakling ridicules his immediate family on national TV?or let's his wife bring down his family name and paint them black in national tv? that is my own question,maturity is needed in everything we do,he acted matured in the beginning but ended up being a big fool.
He has no right to succession.
You think Harry will leave if he is the first class Prince?

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by jesmond3945: 1:42pm On Mar 09, 2021
peacettw:

Oh well, I hope they find closure with this interview. But something tells me that they won't stop not until the draw blood
yea that's what I pray against

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by Darkmode64: 1:43pm On Mar 09, 2021
Kriss216:
This Harry is just a SIMP.le guy!

How can you abandon royalty and your family for an over used kpekus that left her 4 year marriage?

The love of a woman taste as wine and last only for a while, but, the love of a family last forever!

You dunno anything

2 Likes

Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by descarado: 1:44pm On Mar 09, 2021
justosee:

Meghan never understood what she was going into. She didn't understand the British monarchy ranking system.
She thought Harry was a real prince, not knowing that he was just a substitute.
That's where people got this wrong.
Megan knew what she was going into.
She had wanted to be a member of this royal family for long. A Diana fanatic but she forgot that the British will first of all study you especially if you are an outsider before they can trust you.
If she had gained the trust of one member of the royal family, she will easily gain all but she was to impatient.
Then to curry favour, she started throwing the race card.

Harry hate his brother passionately and is mostly erratic especially when drunk. Megan saw that loophole and dived in.
I'm.more concerned about their kids than their drama.
Re: Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) by omaclarry(m): 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2021
justosee:

Prince Harry is not second in line. All the children of his elder brother are ahead of him.

Harry and his child have no chance of becoming king.
The whole racism theory was created by Meghan. She married Harry thinking she will be a first class Princess, only to end up disappointed.

What exactly can she point out that was done to her?

thats true.o... Harry is even 6th in line his son 7th

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels / Hissene Habre Sentenced To Life Imprisonment / Thomas Thabane: Lesotho's 80-Year-Old PM To Step Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.