Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,456 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Like Facebook,biafra Social Media Platform To Hit Public Domain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Like Facebook,biafra Social Media Platform To Hit Public Domain (1491 Views)

President Tinubu Joins Threads (Newly Launched Social Media Platform) / Twitter, Facebook: IPOB To Launch Biafra Social Media Platform – Simon Ekpa / Twitter, Facebook: IPOB To Launch Biafra Social Media Platform – Simon Ekpa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like Facebook,biafra Social Media Platform To Hit Public Domain by Nigeriabiafra82: 9:18am On Mar 09, 2021
According to mazi Simon ekpa
Biafra social media app is about to hit public domain
Today ,tomorrow or next
This will be a great challenge to Facebook who have always tamper with media justice flagging down atrocities of government officials
Like endsars protest
Biafra agitation

1 Like

Re: Like Facebook,biafra Social Media Platform To Hit Public Domain by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:20am On Mar 09, 2021
Wow
I read this news from a platform I thought it was a fake news ,now I know
Viva Biafra
Facebook start counting your loss

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Facebook,biafra Social Media Platform To Hit Public Domain by gidgiddy: 9:32am On Mar 09, 2021
May Chukwu Okike be praised

9 Likes

Re: Like Facebook,biafra Social Media Platform To Hit Public Domain by Nigeriabiafra82: 9:34am On Mar 09, 2021
gidgiddy:
May Chukwu Okike be praised
Isee

7 Likes

Re: Like Facebook,biafra Social Media Platform To Hit Public Domain by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 09, 2021
Umu chineke. A people created in the image of God, beautiful inside and out!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Facebook,biafra Social Media Platform To Hit Public Domain by AlexBells(m): 9:46am On Mar 09, 2021
Land of The Rising Sun, The Pride Of Africa

10 Likes

Re: Like Facebook,biafra Social Media Platform To Hit Public Domain by Authoreety: 9:48am On Mar 09, 2021
Ahead ahead

Forward ever

5 Likes

Re: Like Facebook,biafra Social Media Platform To Hit Public Domain by AlexBells(m): 9:48am On Mar 09, 2021
donmixc:
lol cownu about to cash out, who's gonna use a shitty social media from Biafra grin cheesy
I will use it, and my people too, Biafrans in the Person of Philip emeghali is the best computer Scientist in the world

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Facebook,biafra Social Media Platform To Hit Public Domain by Nigeriabiafra82: 9:59am On Mar 09, 2021
donmixc:
lol cownu about to cash out, who's gonna use a shitty social media from Biafra grin cheesy
Don’t worry about who will use it
Tankio

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Facebook,biafra Social Media Platform To Hit Public Domain by obiekunie2: 10:16am On Mar 09, 2021
for those saying Biafra is only accepted by Igbos, i hope you all noted the name "Ekpa" thats calabari name.

ndi igbo are so so so democractic.

8 Likes

Re: Like Facebook,biafra Social Media Platform To Hit Public Domain by obiekunie2: 10:18am On Mar 09, 2021
donmixc:

I bet you N250k that the platform will hit 20 million users in 4 months.

Lets keep the money in any trusted escrow.

7 Likes

Re: Like Facebook,biafra Social Media Platform To Hit Public Domain by selemempe: 10:32am On Mar 09, 2021
obiekunie2:

make them dey there. They don't know how the word 'Biafra' brings out the best in an Igbo man. Patriotism should be defined as what the Igbo have for Biafra

4 Likes

Re: Like Facebook,biafra Social Media Platform To Hit Public Domain by wearsandtrends1: 10:40am On Mar 09, 2021
Nd the charlatan is promoting it on Facebook...
Laughable!

The tomorrow or next means it will never see the light of day
Re: Like Facebook,biafra Social Media Platform To Hit Public Domain by Notasyouthink: 10:46am On Mar 09, 2021
donmixc:
It is not for zoo idiots.

It's for biafrans and their well-wishers.

4 Likes

Re: Like Facebook,biafra Social Media Platform To Hit Public Domain by Notasyouthink: 10:52am On Mar 09, 2021
wearsandtrends1:
Nd the charlatan is promoting it on Facebook...
Laughable!

The tomorrow or next means it will never see the light of day
Biafrans enemies always in pains whenever they noticed the progress biafrans are making.

5 Likes

Re: Like Facebook,biafra Social Media Platform To Hit Public Domain by Tochj(m): 10:55am On Mar 09, 2021
donmixc:
Celebrate God's blessings and leave jealousy and envy
It kills.

1 Like

Re: Like Facebook,biafra Social Media Platform To Hit Public Domain by Notasyouthink: 11:03am On Mar 09, 2021
donmixc:

Biafra died with ojukwu the female run away, we are gonna rule you people forever... one nigeria till eternity
Am not surprised at all because I know very well that, an average zoo idiot always repeat this same old story always.

1 Like

Re: Like Facebook,biafra Social Media Platform To Hit Public Domain by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 09, 2021
donmixc:

I will smiley

2 Likes

Re: Like Facebook,biafra Social Media Platform To Hit Public Domain by jimyjames(m): 12:50pm On Mar 09, 2021
donmixc:
Biafrans and enemies of biafra like you will use it, monitoring spirit grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Facebook,biafra Social Media Platform To Hit Public Domain by SlayerSupreme: 1:01pm On Mar 09, 2021
Wow. This is welcome news.

1 Like

Re: Like Facebook,biafra Social Media Platform To Hit Public Domain by nairalandankrah: 1:05pm On Mar 09, 2021
Facebook is shittty anyways.. poor security structure.

1 Like

Re: Like Facebook,biafra Social Media Platform To Hit Public Domain by mrkunlex(m): 1:17pm On Mar 09, 2021
Na platform for the pigs of biafr@ud land, even pig above said said fb should start counting their loss, this is a joke of the century even pigs think they are important

1 Like

Re: Like Facebook,biafra Social Media Platform To Hit Public Domain by walemoney007(m): 1:21pm On Mar 09, 2021
obiekunie2:

If it does not hit 20million in 5 month, are you sure you will pay me my 250k?
Re: Like Facebook,biafra Social Media Platform To Hit Public Domain by EzeNri(m): 1:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
I can't wait please.

Radio Biafra
Biafra TV
IPOB
ESN
Biafran Social Network

Thank you Mazi. The more they hate you, the more our love for you grows

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Facebook,biafra Social Media Platform To Hit Public Domain by prince2pac(m): 1:57pm On Mar 09, 2021
donmixc:
sifia painment ....

Re: Like Facebook,biafra Social Media Platform To Hit Public Domain by Biaframan1: 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2021
may God continue to bless NNAMDI Kanu
Re: Like Facebook,biafra Social Media Platform To Hit Public Domain by PureMe01: 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2021
donmixc:
be more worried about the new Emir of SouthWest

Re: Like Facebook,biafra Social Media Platform To Hit Public Domain by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 13, 2021
selemempe:
[s] make them dey there. They don't know how the word 'Biafra' brings out the best in an Igbo man. Patriotism should be defined as what the Igbo have for Biafra[/s]

Stop lumping everyone into this madness. Use Enugu alone as your case study.

Others are seriously growing into an advanced monolithic culture.
Re: Like Facebook,biafra Social Media Platform To Hit Public Domain by Obdk: 7:47am On Mar 13, 2021
donmixc:

Biafra died with ojukwu the female run away, we are gonna rule you people forever... one nigeria till eternity
From IDP campvin benin Republic whr everybody from yewa now ran to because of fear of una fulani master

D guy above me do not ve sense
Re: Like Facebook,biafra Social Media Platform To Hit Public Domain by selemempe: 9:05am On Mar 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Stop lumping everyone into this madness. Use Enugu alone as your case study.

Others are seriously growing into an advanced monolithic culture.
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's Breakdown Imminent As Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Give 5 Conditions / . / Looming Protest By Nigerian Army, Navy, Police, Civil Defense, And DSS Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.